Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

SIMPLE TRICK - How To Make Fake Incoming Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SIMPLE TRICK - How To Make Fake Incoming Calls (902 Views)

My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SIMPLE TRICK - How To Make Fake Incoming Calls by correctBlogger(m): 4:29pm On May 16, 2018
Okay oh... so as usual, i was just on my own oh, taking a stroll in Google Play Store, and then all of a sudden, i tripped, stumbled, and fell on this sharp android app. The name of the app is Fake Caller ID, and what it does is pretty simple and straight forward.. It lets you make fake incoming calls on your android phone..

[img]https://2.bp..com/-VtE3ni6cKgQ/WvxN9w4hEsI/AAAAAAAAAKk/5sni7OYASB8oDQAvHBKStNno2l5Da99EgCLcBGAs/s1600/making-a-fake-call.jpg[/img]

Now this feature might seem useless to a number of people, like why the Bleep will i need to make fake calls on phone?

Now lemme give you one reason why this app might come in handy one day.. What if you find yourself caught in between a midst of people, maybe friends or some annoying relatives that your only means of getting away or breaking free is by faking an urgent call..? See.. now i caught you..

So as usual, we've already compiled a well detailed and step by step post on how you can download this app, set it up, and start making use of it straight away...

So with your church mind and innocent heart, please follow the link below to start faking your calls today.. i remain emmanuelGodwin

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/03/how-to-fake-incoming-call.html

....enjoy..

1 Like

Re: SIMPLE TRICK - How To Make Fake Incoming Calls by HeyCorleone(m): 4:35pm On May 16, 2018
correctBlogger:
Okay oh... so as usual, i was just on my own oh, taking a stroll in Google Play Store, and then all of a sudden, i tripped, stumbled, and fell on this sharp android app. The name of the app is Fake Caller ID, and what it does is pretty simple and straight forward.. It lets you make fake incoming calls on your android phone..

[img]https://2.bp..com/-VtE3ni6cKgQ/WvxN9w4hEsI/AAAAAAAAAKk/5sni7OYASB8oDQAvHBKStNno2l5Da99EgCLcBGAs/s1600/making-a-fake-call.jpg[/img]

Now this feature might seem useless to a number of people, like why the Bleep will i need to make fake calls on phone?

Now lemme give you one reason why this app might come in handy one day.. What if you find yourself caught in between a midst of people, maybe friends or some annoying relatives that your only means of getting away or breaking free is by faking an urgent call..? See.. now i caught you..

So as usual, we've already compiled a well detailed and step by step post on how you can download this app, set it up, and start making use of it straight away...

So with your church mind and innocent heart, please follow the link below to start faking your calls today.. i remain emmanuelGodwin

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/03/how-to-fake-incoming-call.html

....enjoy..

If you can't post the thing here then fvck you and fvck your blog.
Re: SIMPLE TRICK - How To Make Fake Incoming Calls by dominique(f): 8:47pm On May 16, 2018
The feature came with my phone, I'm yet to have a reason to use it
Re: SIMPLE TRICK - How To Make Fake Incoming Calls by PureMe01: 8:58pm On May 16, 2018
dominique:
The feature came with my phone, I'm yet to have a reason to use it
which fone
Re: SIMPLE TRICK - How To Make Fake Incoming Calls by dominique(f): 9:08pm On May 16, 2018
PureMe01:
which fone

Gionee

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Get A Smartphone With A Great Battery Life. / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Specs And Price / Infinix Hot 6 Pro (3+32) Delivered To Colleague Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.