Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,685 members, 7,813,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution (15441 Views)

Please My Phone Keep Switching On By Itself / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by talktrue4eva: 8:37pm On Aug 19, 2020
FRONT PAGE MATERIAL

PROBLEM: Some S4 INFINIX phones auto-rejecting incoming calls and writing USER BUSY to the callers. When problem presents, all calls are affected.

Network call divert cancellation codes are rendered ineffective. Deactivation codes for call barring becomes ineffective too.

NOTE: IT WILL NOT STOP EVEN OF YOU CALL YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER. AND IT BLOCKS CALL FOR ALL THE SIM BEING USED BY THE PHONE.

SOLUTION: You have mistakenly activated the REJECT CALL SMART TOOL that slides down the screen panel (see screen shots attached).

Simply tap reject call icon once to remove the problem and enjoy your calls. You will see a reject call icon when you open the smart tool panel that is always displayed on top of other apps on the side of the screen.

Feel free to get assistance by your tech personnel.

Cheers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by felasey1(m): 9:21pm On Aug 19, 2020
Thanks for explaining this out.

1 Like

Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by adeadele1759(m): 7:22am On Aug 20, 2020
Thank you!!!
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by Kalapizim(m): 6:24pm On Aug 21, 2020
adeadele1759:
Thank you!!!
He touched an important aspect
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by adeadele1759(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2020
I swear,if I begin talk or pray for him bah?? ....make I no just talk
Kalapizim:
He touched an important aspect
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by Shineforth3(m): 1:51pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thanks a million, your post helps
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by reko44(m): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2020
U get mouth thanks
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by Kunja2: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2020
Nice one. All these complaints people complain about are most times caused by them. Thanks for this.
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by Defcon1(m): 9:21pm On Jan 09, 2021
talktrue4eva:
FRONT PAGE MATERIAL

PROBLEM: Some S4 INFINIX phones auto-rejecting incoming calls and writing USER BUSY to the callers. When problem presents, all calls are affected.

Network call divert cancellation codes are rendered ineffective. Deactivation codes for call barring becomes ineffective too.

NOTE: IT WILL NOT STOP EVEN OF YOU CALL YOUR NETWORK PROVIDER. AND IT BLOCKS CALL FOR ALL THE SIM BEING USED BY THE PHONE.

SOLUTION: You have mistakenly activated the REJECT CALL SMART TOOL that slides down the screen panel (see screen shots attached).

Simply tap reject call icon once to remove the problem and enjoy your calls. You will see a reject call icon when you open the smart tool panel that is always displayed on top of other apps on the side of the screen.

Feel free to get assistance by your tech personnel.

Cheers

Thank you so much, Bro!

This simple, obscure post just solved a big problem l have been struggling with for days on end, despite countless "how to" instructions on YouTube, Quora and other websites - even calling MTN costumer care - as you warned.

It's amazing how the simplest things can solve the biggest problems.
Thanks again.

I'm so relieved and grateful.
God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by johnlvis(m): 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Thanks a million times.
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by kzindhouse(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2021
Thanks a lot this really help
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by AmadorSays: 6:37pm On Mar 21, 2021
i will advice anyone having this issues to take their phones to carlcare for fix.
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by Betyl(f): 9:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thanks GOD bless , you saved by day.
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by latmukd: 7:39pm On May 14, 2021
Thank you so much OP.
This post is really helpful.
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by Veriton(m): 5:08pm On May 28, 2021
Guuuuys, do you know how to fix this freaking bug?! I have it, and I do not have any kind of idea how could I actually fix it. It is so freaking annoying when someone is calling you and you cannot answer, as the freaking phone just drops the phone call! I have tried some of the fixes listed above, however they do not work, or if they do, they only work for a short period of time, and that is even more annoying. And I have only got my best secure temporary phone number, and I cannot use on it's purpose for fk sake!
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by haroldenke: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
Thanks and God bless!
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by AmadorSays: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for the info, really helpful
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by alexarelano(m): 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Thanks for this huge solution
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by VictoriaSmith: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2021
As I can see, your phone is not set on airplane mode, so this is definitely not the issue. Should you maybe try and turn off call barring and call forwarding? Ah, also, what about your DND settings? Have you checked those? If you still encounter troubles, I suggest you use this VoIP program https://freetring.com/ to make phone calls until you can solve your problem. Don't worry if you've never heard of it; it's secure and free of charge. Other options you could consider are Viber and Skype. Just make sure you have a good internet connection. I hope you'll get it fixed soon!
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by PromiseJonah(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2021
Perfect
I almost flashed my phone because of this challenge
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by Akell(m): 5:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thanks so much. My wife's phone developed same issue and google brought me to your thread. Thanks so much.
Re: My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution by mop4: 11:39am On Dec 11, 2021
I can't find call reject in my drop down panel

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Users Are Making 100 Million Calls Everyday / 4 Easy Way To Revive & Save A Wet Phone / How To Use Xender On Your Blackberry 10 Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.