Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen (16733 Views)

My S4 Infinix Phone Keep Saying Userbusy To Incoming Calls - Solution / Calls Not Going Through / My Phone Can't Receive Incoming Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by KrazzyAndy(m): 9:56pm On May 17, 2019
Please help me, i just got the Tecno spark 3 last week and I already have an issue
If someone should call me it won't pop up on the screen when am using it...it will just be ringing but not displaying contact name or number calling me
I have tried everything online still no avail embarassed embarassed
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Promxy94(m): 10:36pm On May 17, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
Please help me, i just got the Tecno spark 3 last week and I already have an issue
If someone should call me it won't pop up on the screen when am using it...it will just be ringing but not displaying contact name or number calling me

Take to Carl care for software flashing and upgrade.

Saw a similar issue with a friend's Infinix
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by KrazzyAndy(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2019
Promxy94:

Take to Carl care for software flashing and upgrade.

Saw a similar issue with a friend's Infinix
They will I still pay money
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Heartmender1: 5:29am On May 18, 2019
Return the phone for replacement.

Same thing happened to my infinix s4, it's software issue and u will start experiencing different issues as time goes on.

I av replaced mine too
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Successdynamik: 6:17am On May 18, 2019
call on 08123434627 on how to fix it
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by opyzy(m): 6:58am On May 18, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
go to main menu, look for phone app, tap and hold, click on app settings/edit, go to notifications, click on allow

1 Like

Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Simplecity(m): 7:58am On May 18, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
lol....just factory set the phone....everyother thing every one is saying is story .....that shit has happened to me many times
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Freelancerx: 1:18pm On May 18, 2019
Take it to carlcear for update, they will help you out
KrazzyAndy:
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Jimgym(m): 1:57pm On May 18, 2019
Take it back to them to rectify. Don't waste any time
KrazzyAndy:
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by princemillla(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2019
Op just factory reset the phone it will work perfectly. There is no point taking it to our care..
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by scarycuteface(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2019
KrazzyAndy:
you can still return it to where you got the phone or take it to carclear for help
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:41am On Jun 01, 2019
KrazzyAndy:

Allow permissions.
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Abiodunspectre(m): 7:42am On Jun 01, 2019
KrazzyAndy:

They will I still pay money

You won't pay.
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by olugbokedaniel: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
KrazzyAndy:

Hello. I saw your recent post on the betting thread airing your opinion about legit fixed match sellers. I want to ask, do you have a good source? If yes, can we talk on WhatsApp please? Thanks.
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by Ejadike(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2020
opyzy:
go to main menu, look for phone app, tap and hold, click on app settings/edit, go to notifications, click on allow
follow this OP
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by skywalker240(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2020
When we were singing the music, una de cover ears, una go say we get bitterleaf mouth. Oya see the outcome.

sell the phone, buy another brand entirely. Make sure it doesnt start with infin, itel, or tec.
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
olugbokedaniel:

Hello. I saw your recent post on the betting thread airing your opinion about legit fixed match sellers. I want to ask, do you have a good source? If yes, can we talk on WhatsApp please? Thanks.
Fam i ain't gat no legit source no one other than the board of a football team will have the correct scores to a match piece of advice bro if you are patient enough play a safe 1.20 odds with 20k then play the same 1.20 odds 3x a day if ypu can successfully get 6k a day then you should be looking at 30-40k a week if you're patient and careful but anyone telling all sort of bullshit and showing you proof they are legit are just scams bro I'm telling you 100% scam cause i have a neighbor in my hostel and they guy gains close to 150k in 2 weeks just by selling fake fixed matches and when i saw some of his chats ehhh bro you'll believe that Nigerians are really smart in a negative way cheesy grin grin
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by EXLOVER(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
scan through my posts, you are going to see the one i was telling someone about my amateur nature in forex. Or go to YouTube Emmanuel Otabor, that's the channel. The guy dey try.
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by KrazzyAndy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
EXLOVER:
scan through my posts, you are going to see the one i was telling someone about my amateur nature in forex. Or go to YouTube Emmanuel Otabor, that's the channel. The guy dey try.
bro thanks so much for this i swear the guy too good i wish i fitc contact am make him con do lesson for me
Re: Help Incoming Calls Not Showing On Screen by EXLOVER(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
KrazzyAndy:
bro thanks so much for this i swear the guy too good i wish i fitc contact am make him con do lesson for me
The guy try, you still use your demo account abi?

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Do I Use My Bb As Wireless Hotspot??? / How To Find Phone Numbers By Name / Before You Vandalise That Communication Mast Next To Your House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.