Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) (62831 Views)

Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:38pm On May 16, 2018
This is insanity of the highest limit but nevertheless..i always tell ladies "never ridicule a guy in public even if you don't want to date him" cos some guys are beasts who can't handle public ridicule and will do anything to get back at the lady.

I have seen similar cases while in school when a lady publicly ridiculed a notorious guy...the rest of the story is not a good one.

R.I.P beautiful lady.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Codeman01(m): 6:41pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:
Nothing good ever comes from Afonja..... Always skull mining [color=#990000][/color] grin shocked

I dont blame you flat head, u really need brain lobotomy to tetanus wey dey affect ur brain

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by ipodstinks: 6:42pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:
Nothing good ever comes from Afonja..... Always skull mining [color=#990000][/color] grin shocked
ODE
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.
Such a waste of fresh young boobs.
She is a bit pretty too,

I just hope the mortuary attendant does not do what is on my mind.

How I wish your are an organ donor so when a similar fate befalls you others can benefit
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:

Are you insane ?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 6:44pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:
she rejected him
. and he killed her

lefulefu .. can u imagine ..

The guy must be a member of a secret cult...they don't take rejection let alone public ridicule..

Ladies who ridicule guys publicly in some of our institutions are usually gangraped and even murdered by these evil guys who have sold their soul to the devil.

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Reelectbuhari: 6:44pm On May 16, 2018
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/05/girl-19-stabbed-to-death-by-boyfriend/

that bastard should be gagged in chains and dragged along the roads of Akure for 5days....before being sent to death by hanging.....

yorubas wil say they don't like igbos but they won't allow our young girls to rest.....

I don't blame her......she refused to date cowards, betrayal and slaves.....

the idiot should be hanged upside down....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
Lalas247:
she rejected him
. and he killed her

lefulefu .. can u imagine ..
the guy is probably not mentally stable. There are men like dat. Any small argument with babe dem go pick weapon wey dem go wan use harm d girls. A lot of young girls have died violent deaths from their boyfriends. I read it all the time on the newspapers. Such a pity... A beautiful girl like this. But what was she doing in the guy's house? May her soul RIP.

2 Likes

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by anyimontana(m): 6:46pm On May 16, 2018
CodeGenius00304:
Programmer
u want to copy NL and u r advertising it here?...my guy,make seun no remember u...fear God

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by piagetskinner(m): 6:47pm On May 16, 2018
if they weren't dating then he's not her boyfriend...

just a desperate stalker..
Thunderball fall on him
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Reelectbuhari: 6:49pm On May 16, 2018
the guy should not be charged to any court......

let him pass through my earlier constitutional punishment or be sent on an assylum in sambisa forest or Sahara desert where nature will be allow to take its effect on his body.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Oreofepeters: 6:50pm On May 16, 2018
wink

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by PVC2019(f): 6:51pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:

grin
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Oreofepeters: 6:52pm On May 16, 2018
he could have just hypnotise her to love him with magix instead of killing her.
Killing doesn't justify anything....
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by GAFMAN88(m): 7:02pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:

What do u mean?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by awa(m): 7:03pm On May 16, 2018
Just kill the lady for refusing to date him when other ladies are still there.....Let the full arm of the law take its full course
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:04pm On May 16, 2018
piagetskinner:
if they weren't dating then he's not her boyfriend...

just a desperate stalker..

Thunderball fall on him
.....Desperate stalker and she was in his room?. The guy is a devil incarnate. RIP young girl.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by MPESA(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

she publicly embarrassed her boyfriend and still end up going to his house? The story story get as e be...NNE RIP
I put the real story on line here around 2am but was not moved to FPage but this person whom was cooking up story was moved to FP .
I'm not in naija but very close to the people involved
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Rursh(m): 7:08pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:

make thunder go fire your mouth tribal bigot. crime is everywhere. fool
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Rursh(m): 7:09pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:

na thunder go fire your mouth tribal bigot. crime is everywhere. fool
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by MPESA(m): 7:12pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:
the guy is probably not mentally stable. There are men like dat. Any small argument with babe dem go pick weapon wey dem go wan use harm d girls. A lot of young girls have died violent deaths from their boyfriends. I read it all the time on the newspapers. Such a pity... A beautiful girl like this. But what was she doing in the guy's house? May her soul RIP.
That's was not how it happen this is just cooked up story .I wrote about this story this morning around 2am yet its was never moved to fpage
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by MPESA(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Desperate stalker and she was in his room?. The guy is a devil incarnate. RIP young girl.
Pls check my profile to see how its happened , this is another manufactured version
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Hayzead07(m): 7:18pm On May 16, 2018
Astonmartin:
ode
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by donbenie(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
ebujany:
undecided

she publicly embarrassed her boyfriend and still end up going to his house? The story story get as e be...NNE RIP
NO where was it said she was at his house,it could have been she went to visit a friend and the guy cornered her there or she might have been at home alone when the devil decided to pay her a visit..

1 Like

Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 16, 2018
MPESA:

That's was not how it happen this is just cooked up story .I wrote about this story this morning around 2am yet its was never moved to fpage
lol bloggers and lie lie tory.so whats d true story?
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by nnokwa042(m): 7:24pm On May 16, 2018
Just because Yoruba guys all dream of marrying igbo girl as a wife must Yoruba guys force girls to date them ?what is all this now?afonjas are related to northerners both in religion and tribal marks why can't this useless guy go for a northern girls like jummai aisha kuburat ,yellow girl dey hungry him he remember igbo gir embarassed cry cry
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by onpoint69(m): 7:36pm On May 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.
She is a bit pretty too, I just hope the mortuary attendant does not do what is on my mind.

The moral of this story is that girls are not loyal.

Just a little exposure and they'd dump your ass.
Nina went to the BBNaija house and suddenly dumped Collins who enrolled her for it, who housed her and who took her to the airport.

TeeBillz made Tiwa who she is, but she has dumped him for his bestfriend's apprentice.

Now just because this bushmeat left the village to go write WAEC in the town, she came back feeling like a diva and dumped her unforgiving boyfriend.

That's why a wiseman knows better than to upgrade any lady.
Upgrade yourself.
If you upgrade a woman, you'd be automatically placing her above your reach.

fool
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by odetola: 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
You are seriously MAD sir grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Water and oil don't mix.
She is a bit pretty too, I just hope the mortuary attendant does not do what is on my mind.

The moral of this story is that girls are not loyal.

Just a little exposure and they'd dump your ass.
Nina went to the BBNaija house and suddenly dumped Collins who enrolled her for it, who housed her and who took her to the airport.

TeeBillz made Tiwa who she is, but she has dumped him for his bestfriend's apprentice.

Now just because this bushmeat left the village to go write WAEC in the town, she came back feeling like a diva and dumped her unforgiving boyfriend.

That's why a wiseman knows better than to upgrade any lady.
Upgrade yourself.
If you upgrade a woman, you'd be automatically placing her above your reach.
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by MPESA(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
lefulefu:

lol bloggers and lie lie tory.so whats d true story?
Pls I'm not a blogger neither are mine a reporter but I might interest you that I know this family .
Pls check my profile to see where I wrote the story .
I even saw this little damsel last year when I was on short stay in Nig
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by cocoboss(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2018
stupid afonjas, all they know how to do is shed blood, shed blood and shed blood again
*spits*
Re: 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 16, 2018
All these things in Ondo again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Violently Disperse #EndSARS Protesters At Force Headquarters In Abuja / Bank Robbery In FESTAC Town / Man Murders 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa For Ritual (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.