Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Bakery Equipment - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Bakery Equipment (4865 Views)

New Bakery Equipment For Sale At A Very Distress Price / Ap Kitchen And Bakery Equipment / Bread Business In Nigeria; Demystifying The Bakery Industry Myth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bakery Equipment by scotz101(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2018
Hello people
Pls I need your help.
I'd love to open a small commercial bakery and I'm in the process of writing my business plan.
I'd love to know what equipments I'll need and their costs
Also for the oven, I'd love to know which type of oven is better between gas and electric considering cost and the electricity problems in Nigeria.
Any other advice I can get pertaining the bakery would be lovely.
Ps: [b][/b]i have minimal banking experience
Re: Bakery Equipment by scotz101(m): 9:41pm On May 16, 2018
scotz101:
Hello people
Pls I need your help.
I'd love to open a small commercial bakery and I'm in the process of writing my business plan.
I'd love to know what equipments I'll need and their costs
Also for the oven, I'd love to know which type of oven is better between gas and electric considering cost and the electricity problems in Nigeria.
Any other advice I can get pertaining the bakery would be lovely.
Ps: [b][/b]i have minimal banking experience
Also what type of generator I'd need and the cost
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 3:09pm On May 18, 2018
hello friend I'm also planning to establish mine too I have gotten some equipment for my self but still working on something in other to startup. my candid advice is that as a beginner in a low key get a single phase spiral dough mixer,slicing machine, stainless table, scale, bread pans, get a locally maid gas oven because the purchase cost is low compare to electric, a single phase generator between 4.5 to 6kva can power it e.g sumec Firman,after u have gotten a space go for nafdac reg then go ahead to print your nylon get your raw materials then kick off then above all God first work with truth do not compromise your recipe for anything the sky will be your starting point.

2 Likes

Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 10:01pm On May 18, 2018
Victoraguwa:
hello friend I'm also planning to establish mine too I have gotten some equipment for my self but still working on something in other to startup. my candid advice is that as a beginner in a low key get a single phase spiral dough mixer,slicing machine, stainless table, scale, bread pans, get a locally maid gas oven because the purchase cost is low compare to electric, a single phase generator between 4.5 to 6kva can power it e.g sumec Firman,after u have gotten a space go for nafdac reg then go ahead to print your nylon get your raw materials then kick off then above all God first work with truth do not compromise your recipe for anything the sky will be your starting point.

Thanks for this information but where can one get this stuff in Nigeria reliable suppliers thanks.
Re: Bakery Equipment by ibizgirl(f): 11:58pm On May 18, 2018
Desopac Engineering. Google their details.

[quite author=marylandcakes post=67678369]

Thanks for this information but where can one get this stuff in Nigeria reliable suppliers thanks.[/quote]
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 1:50pm On May 19, 2018
buy foreign machines,desopas dough mixers are 3phase which will be expensive to mount it implies getting a 3phase gen and if your shop don't have 3phase fixing it will be very expensive.mine is single phase foreign this is it.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 2:15pm On May 19, 2018
Victoraguwa:
buy foreign machines,desopas dough mixers are 3phase which will be expensive to mount it implies getting a 3phase gen and if your shop don't have 3phase fixing it will be very expensive.mine is single phase foreign this is it.

The picture is not very clear. Also what’s the price range for this equipment ?
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 4:57pm On May 21, 2018
what size of mixer are you planning to get? the silcing machine is 200k though you can get it higher it depends on the seller
Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 11:03pm On May 21, 2018
Victoraguwa:
what size of mixer are you planning to get? the silcing machine is 200k though you can get it higher it depends on the seller

I don’t know, but I know it’s for a small bakery. Also can you recommend someone who can install the homemade ovens. I will need to see the work he has done .
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 11:32pm On May 21, 2018
where's your location?
Re: Bakery Equipment by ibizgirl(f): 11:54pm On May 21, 2018
Why must you bring another person down to advertise. I am neither a staff nor marketer of Despoas. But I happen to know they are experts in their field. The sky is wide enough for every bird to fly.

OP don't be fooled do your research very well before you part with your money.

Victoraguwa:
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 7:07am On May 22, 2018
pls point of corrections I am an advicer just like you. desopas dough equipments are 3phase if you have the capital to get the supply for 3 phase then you can get from them, if not get a single phase spiral mixer which can only be seen in foreign equipments ,foreign give you the option either 3phase or single.i think I have made my points thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by Rubyventures: 11:32am On May 22, 2018
Guys please take it easy.

There are a lot of silent followers following this thread, I also know loads of people who will be relying on this information, the problem I am finding here is half info no detailed explanation.

Is it better to buy your equipment from china? what are the pros and cons

What voltage and capacity of equipment? etc

This thread has been opened but there isn't much information to be able to make an informed decision.

Experts in the house please come to our aid.

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by Rubyventures: 11:33am On May 22, 2018
Victoraguwa:
pls point of corrections I am an advicer just like you. desopas dough equipments are 3phase if you have the capital to get the supply for 3 phase then you can get from them, if not get a single phase spiral mixer which can only be seen in foreign equipments ,foreign give you the option either 3phase or single.i think I have made my points thanks.

What is 3phase or 1 phase equipment please explain it in lay mans language.
Re: Bakery Equipment by Rubyventures: 11:57am On May 22, 2018
I went on Desopas engineering site and found this price list.

Too pricey if you ask me sad sad 10M plus to set up a bakery

QUOTATION FOR BAKERY EQUIPMENT AND ACCESSORIES
We are pleased to furnish you with detailed list of our bakery equipment and accessories and their various
prices.
It’s also our pleasure to inform that a year guarantee is placed on all our equipment and allied products.
N
1. Kerosene/Diesel Oven, 3 bags capacity
Bakes within 60 mins (Electric motor drive) _________________________________1,950,000
2. Milling machine with 10HP Electric motor Stainless Floor ____________________ 520,000
3. Stainless Mixer, 2 bags capacity _______________________________________ 950,000
4. Dough Moulder __________________________________________________ 700,000
5. Electric Divider 16kg Capacity ___________________________________________ 600,000
6. Improving Chamber Double Unit (Capacity: 300dough) _______________________ 1,300,000
7. 2 Bread Slicing Machine @ N185,000_____________________________________ 370,000
8. 25KVA Generator 3 Phase __________________________________________ 1,600,000
9. Aluminium baking pans and trays for 10 bags of flour production capacity _______ 500,000
10. 2 Trolley 160 Loaves Capacity Each @ N125,000____________________________ 250,000
11. Stainless Working Table ____________________________________________ 150,000
12. Accessory: Scale,Tapping,glove,paoble & oven front table ____________________ 120,000
13. 2 Extractor fans @ N40,000 ______________________________________________ 80,000
14. General installation (Without Electrical) _____________________________________ 300,000
Sub Total N 9,390,000
15. Transportation of the equipment _________________________________________
16. Accommodation and feeding of Engineers _________________________________
16. Transportation fare of the Engineer(s) ____________________________________
Grand Total

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 7:25pm On May 22, 2018
Victoraguwa:
where's your location?

My location is in Ikorodu
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 9:48pm On May 22, 2018
that's my point you don't need to spend all that before you own a bakery.neither do you need to order from China it's been sold in nigeria.as a low key beginner just get a spiral dough mixer,slicing machine,stainless work table as recommended by nafdac,get a locally fabricated oven,measurement
scale,knives,bread pans,oven trays,oven gloves,generator set,go for nafdac reg,print your bread nylon get a sealing machinecall a carpenter for your bread sharve and buy you raw materials e.t.c you are good to go all this will cost between 2m to 2.5m let me attach my spiral dough mixer pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 9:51pm On May 22, 2018
this is the pics of the spiral dough mixer i bought for my self
Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 11:24pm On May 22, 2018
Victoraguwa:
this is the pics of the spiral dough mixer i bought for my self

Where did you buy yours from because that price lis is too expensive

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 6:39am On May 23, 2018
I bought mine at alaba in't market Lagos. the sizes varry so as the price,12.5kg=350k,20kg=600k,250kg=750k,50kg,100kg,e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by Rubyventures: 8:59am On May 23, 2018
Victoraguwa:
that's my point you don't need to spend all that before you own a bakery.neither do you need to order from China it's been sold in nigeria.as a low key beginner just get a spiral dough mixer,slicing machine,stainless work table as recommended by nafdac,get a locally fabricated oven,measurement
scale,knives,bread pans,oven trays,oven gloves,generator set,go for nafdac reg,print your bread nylon get a sealing machinecall a carpenter for your bread sharve and buy you raw materials e.t.c you are good to go all this will cost between 2m to 2.5m let me attach my spiral dough mixer pics

Where are the pictures? and did you buy all your stuff from Alaba market? £2.5 seems about right

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by Rubyventures: 9:23am On May 23, 2018
I still think getting them from China is cheaper. My opinion
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 6:19am On May 24, 2018
U can get all u need at alaba except for the locally maid oven,oven trays and bread pans which should be fabricated.
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 6:27am On May 24, 2018
I am finding difficulty in uploading the pics pls bear with me.those machines you get in alaba are China made,the machines are chipper in China but before shipping it down and clearing it becomes more expensive so I suggest you buy here thanks.
Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 6:49pm On May 24, 2018
Victoraguwa:
I am finding difficulty in uploading the pics pls bear with me.those machines you get in alaba are China made,the machines are chipper in China but before shipping it down and clearing it becomes more expensive so I suggest you buy here thanks.

If you are buying more than one equipment wouldn’t it be cheaper in the long run.
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 6:52pm On May 24, 2018
marylandcakes:

If you are buying more than one equipment wouldn’t it be cheaper in the long run.
that I don't know
Re: Bakery Equipment by Victoraguwa: 6:53pm On May 24, 2018
it's easy for those dealers because they imports in containers
Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 6:56pm On May 24, 2018
Victoraguwa:
it's easy for those dealers because they imports in containers

What about shipping agents?
Re: Bakery Equipment by kevwemanuel: 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Get your locally fabricated dough mixer for #170,000 only. Call 08166185537
Re: Bakery Equipment by HURMORTULA(f): 5:19am On Jun 09, 2018
marylandcakes:

My location is in Ikorodu
Aww� ..
Good to know there's someone around me
Re: Bakery Equipment by marylandcakes: 5:45am On Jun 09, 2018
HURMORTULA:

Aww� ..
Good to know there's someone around me

That’s nice. wink

1 Like

Re: Bakery Equipment by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
U can go for this gas oven.. 1bag . or if you want a simple way for easy starters WhatsApp me.. 09098186899

(1) (2) (Reply)

A List Of All The Beers In Nigeria 18+ Only / ~ Mad About Crisps ? Tell Us Your Favourite Flavours :))~ / How To Make Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.