Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1607460 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (4137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
I think its official..A Russian Stooge is in the White House..Watching the Press conference between these two now and i cant but shake my head..The World is in SOUP!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
happney65:
I think its official..A Russian Stooge is in the White House..Watching the Press conference between these two now and i cant but shake my head..The World is in SOUP!
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by mojeer678: 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
happney65:

The left is freaking out because Putin destroyed Hillary:

OUCH: PUTIN DESTROYED HILLARY DURING THE PRESS CONFERENCE, THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE FOLKS.

This transcript was done by Time Magazine. OUUUUCHHH!!!!

Putin: "For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them.

My comment: This is the end of the left. They can't overcome this. Helsinki was an unmitigated disaster for them, and the only thing they can do now is lie about everything, about how Trump committed treason for teaming up with an enemy and all the other nonsense and then hope people believe it because there's no recovery from a statement like that, Hillary and the lying MSM, as well as American intelligence are finished.

Here we have: Hillary was the one guilty of Russian collusion (as those with any wit already knew), that corrupted Russians helped Hillary, and that American intelligence was involved also. We have Russia wanting arrests and questioning over it, thus proving it was not done officially so Putin is off the hook and Trump is off the hook. This one is BAAAAD folks, it is an un-quenchable un-stoppable catastrophe for Hillary and the rest of her ilk.

You can't accept foreign funding for a campaign like this, even for that reason alone HILLARY IS TOAST. And that huge sum of money probably ties straight into Uranium One, and if it does not it is even better because it will mean there is an even bigger Hillary scam no one knew about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
mojeer678:

HILLARY IS TOAST.

LMFAO! What, she's gonna be impeached? Boy you kray kray. LMFAO!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
mojeer678:

OUCH: PUTIN DESTROYED HILLARY DURING THE PRESS CONFERENCE, THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE FOLKS.

Putin: "For instance, we can bring up Mr. Browder, in this particular case. Business associates of Mr. Browder have earned over $1.5 billion in Russia and never paid any taxes neither in Russia or the United States and yet the money escaped the country. They were transferred to the United States. They sent [a] huge amount of money, $400,000,000, as a contribution to the campaign of Hillary Clinton. Well that’s their personal case. It might have been legal, the contribution itself but the way the money was earned was illegal. So we have solid reason to believe that some [US] intelligence officers accompanied and guided these transactions. So we have an interest in questioning them.

My comment: This is the end of the left. They can't overcome this. Helsinki was an unmitigated disaster for them, and the only thing they can do now is lie about everything, about how Trump committed treason for teaming up with an enemy and all the other nonsense and then hope people believe it because there's no recovery from a statement like that, Hillary and the lying MSM, as well as American intelligence are finished.

Here we have: Hillary was the one guilty of Russian collusion (as those with any wit already knew), that corrupted Russians helped Hillary, and that American intelligence was involved also. We have Russia wanting arrests and questioning over it, thus proving it was not done officially so Putin is off the hook and Trump is off the hook. This one is BAAAAD folks, it is an un-quenchable un-stoppable catastrophe for Hillary and the rest of her ilk.

You can't accept foreign funding for a campaign like this, even for that reason alone HILLARY IS TOAST. And that huge sum of money probably ties straight into Uranium One, and if it does not it is even better because it will mean there is an even bigger Hillary scam no one knew about.
My favorite bus conductor with his grand delusion.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 8:02pm On Jul 16, 2018
LordReed:

LMFAO! What, she's gonna be impeached? Boy you kray kray. LMFAO!
That bus conductor is a typical Trump supporter. All noise no brain.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
The same people claiming Trump blew it with Putin today claimed Trump would start WW3 with Kim and wreck the economy with his tariffs.

These jokers are wrong - A LOT.

grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rep. Issa: "For the president to cast doubt on the intelligence community is not unreasonable, the timing of Mueller's indictment was curious".

If only bush doubted the intelligent community there would have been peace in the middle east

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
@KimDotcom

You can think whatever you want about @realDonaldTrump but his effort to achieve peace and cooperation with Russia is the complete opposite of what the Deep State wants. They tried to disrupt this summit with the bullshit indictment of 12 Russians. It didn’t work. Congratulations
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:18pm On Jul 16, 2018
cheesy grin
9inches:
TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME. lipsrsealed
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
@JackPosobiec

Putin just offered to let Robert Mueller come to Russia and question the 12 military officers he claims interfered in the US election

grin
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Quote of d day

@realDonaldTrump

I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than to risk peace in pursuit of politics. #HELSINKI2018
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
The cave hunters are coming out of their caves defending a worthless pig that's been vilified by both Democrats and republicans in US for licking the a*s of his benefactor Pootin.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
This was the Tommy Robinson and Pro-Trump Rally today in London 14th July 2018. The crowd is bigger than the Anti-Trump protest held yesterday. The main stream media won't talk about it

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:44pm On Jul 16, 2018
mojeer678:

I know stupid people when i see them..Buhari and Trump's Fans are the most stupid ever..A Man that abuses everybody but PUTIN..He CAN EVER BE FOUND ABUSING PUTIN..NEVER...So much for America First.. grin grin..America First Indeed.

Trump is in Putin's Pants and he will continue to use him as he likes

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
stanech:

This was the Tommy Robinson and Pro-Trump Rally today in London 14th July 2018. The crowd is bigger than the Anti-Trump protest held yesterday. The main stream media won't talk about it

Like i said above,You fans of trump are really stupid and foolish people..The picture is that of a protest in Cairo..Too bad you only listen to lies and you cannot use ur brain..How can someone be so stupid?hunnn

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-supporter-mocked-over-12921837

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
happney65:

Like i said above,You fans of trump are really stupid and foolish people..The picture is that of a protest in Cairo..Too bad you only listen to lies and you cannot use ur brain..How can someone be so stupid?hunnn

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tommy-robinson-supporter-mocked-over-12921837
When I tell people Stanech is a mile short of entering the public square, people think I am joking.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by happney65: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2018
Abbeybailey:
When I tell people Stanech is a mile short of entering the public square, people think I am joking.

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha..Bros you bad gann.you mean he will run Mad?Lol

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:22am On Jul 17, 2018
happney65:

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha..Bros you bad gann.you mean he will run Mad?Lol
If he's not sick, then his problem is undiagnosed. A black guy supporting a well known and avowed racist who called Nigeria a shiiithole and said he preferred people from Norway to come to America instead of all the dark people from Africa and Latin America. That's textbook racism but the braindeads on Nairaland are still supporting him. I tell our people here to go apply for their citizenship because the racist pig doesn't respect Green card anymore.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:26am On Jul 17, 2018
stanech:

...Sir, stop disgracing yourself. The photo you posted is not from London, UK. It is from the Arab spring protests in Egypt...
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:27am On Jul 17, 2018
TheShopKeeper:

...Sir, stop disgracing yourself. The photo you posted is not from London, UK. It is from the Arab spring protests in Egypt...
I told you people Stanech is one sick dude. He's just a pathological lying foool like the buffoon he supports.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:29am On Jul 17, 2018
...the wheels have come off Trump's bicycle...even Fox News is not happy about his performance in Helsinki:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-putin-fox-news-724372

President Donald Trump usually turns to Fox News and the Fox Business Network when he wants to hear pundits defend his policies and behavior, but he probably would not have liked what he saw on Monday following his joint press conference with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.
Directly after the press conference, Fox Business host Neil Cavuto, who also hosts a daily show on Fox News, called Trump’s performance “disgusting.” Referring to Trump’s refusal to side with US intelligence agencies and his own Department of Justice over allegations that Putin ordered a Russian interference scheme in the 2016 elections, Cavuto said Trump “is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism. That sets us back a lot.”

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Kophschmerzen: 12:32am On Jul 17, 2018
stanech:

You are a brainless nematode with IQ of a foot wipe. You can't lie to us here, go lie to your fellow morons in your village square.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Abbeybailey(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...the wheels have come off Trump's bicycle...even Fox News is not happy about his performance in Helsinki:

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/07/16/trump-putin-fox-news-724372

President Donald Trump usually turns to Fox News and the Fox Business Network when he wants to hear pundits defend his policies and behavior, but he probably would not have liked what he saw on Monday following his joint press conference with Russian leader Vladimir Putin.
Directly after the press conference, Fox Business host Neil Cavuto, who also hosts a daily show on Fox News, called Trump’s performance “disgusting.” Referring to Trump’s refusal to side with US intelligence agencies and his own Department of Justice over allegations that Putin ordered a Russian interference scheme in the 2016 elections, Cavuto said Trump “is essentially letting the guy get away with this and not even offering a mild criticism. That sets us back a lot.”

We have 16 Intelligence Agencies in America and all of their heads were appointed by Trump and they all told him that Russia interfered in the 2016 election. He took the words of Pootin over his own intelligence agencies. That's why all Americans are jumping on him including his Fake faux news.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by TheShopKeeper(m): 12:54am On Jul 17, 2018
...twitter is currently on fire about Trump's weak summit...Putin was well prepared and it showed...Putin understands the dark art of international policies...

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1018930388587053056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018930388587053056&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018930388587053056

https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1018917524338106369?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018917524338106369&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018917524338106369

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1018962334423842817?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018962334423842817&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018962334423842817

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1018891183806926850?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018891183806926850&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018891183806926850

https://twitter.com/camanpour/status/1018923193141116928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018923193141116928&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018923193141116928
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 6:20am On Jul 17, 2018
happney65:

They the biggest spreaders of fake news so much so you have to wonder if they have two brain cells to rub together.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2018
Sasha Baron Cohen is a comedic genius:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkXeMoBPSDk

"Children under five also have elevated levels of the pheromone Blink-182. Produced by the part of the liver known as Rita Ora. This allows nerve reflexes to travel along the Cardi B neural pathway, to the Wiz Khalifa 40% faster, saving time and saving lives."
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:31am On Jul 17, 2018
@charliekirk11

I am much more worried about FBI agents trying to undercut our country than Russian agents trying to hack our elections

Russians never pretended to love America or take an oath of service

The real threat to America is within!
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:33am On Jul 17, 2018
TheShopKeeper:
...twitter is currently on fire about Trump's weak summit...Putin was well prepared and it showed...Putin understands the dark art of international policies...

https://twitter.com/ScottMStedman/status/1018930388587053056?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018930388587053056&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018930388587053056

https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1018917524338106369?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018917524338106369&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018917524338106369

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1018962334423842817?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018962334423842817&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018962334423842817

https://twitter.com/RyanLizza/status/1018891183806926850?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018891183806926850&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018891183806926850

https://twitter.com/camanpour/status/1018923193141116928?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1018923193141116928&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html%231018923193141116928

Fake outrage
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2018
@charliekirk11

“I would rather take a political risk in pursuit of peace, than risk peace in pursuit of politics”

@realDonaldTrump today at Helsinki summit

#MAGA
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 9:35am On Jul 17, 2018
@MarkSimoneNY

This is the same intelligence community that used a fake dossier to get FISA warrants to spy on his campaign, that had a corrupt cabal of McCabe, Strzok, Page and others plotting to destroy his campaign. No wonder he doesn't give them the benefit of the doubt on Russia.
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by stanech: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2018
@realDonaldTrump

As I said today and many times before, “I have GREAT confidence in MY intelligence people.” However, I also recognize that in order to build a brighter future, we cannot exclusively focus on the past – as the world’s two largest nuclear powers, we must get along! #HELSINKI2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (4137) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.