Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,918 members, 7,852,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! - Foreign Affairs (932) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! (1685920 Views)

American Politics For Republicans And Lovers Of Truth And Reason / President Bolsonaro Imported The Devilish American Politics To Brazil(photos) / What Does A Biden Presidency Have To Offer Us-africa Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (4168) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2020
basilico:

Why dont you go to that website you posted and see what Im pointing out ? All I did was get the mayor of what your website indicated.

1. Alaska
• Violent crime rate: 885 per
100,000 people
• Total 2018 murders: 47 (12th
lowest)
• Imprisonment rate: 343 adults
per 100,000 (14th lowest)
• Poverty rate: 10.9% (13th
lowest)
• Most dangerous city:
Anchorage

2. New Mexico
• Violent crime rate: 856.6 per
100,000 people
• Total 2018 murders: 167 (22nd
lowest)
• Imprisonment rate: 448 adults
per 100,000 (23rd lowest)
• Poverty rate: 19.5% (2nd
highest)
• Most dangerous city: Gallup

3. Tennessee
• Violent crime rate: 623.7 per
100,000 people
• Total 2018 murders: 498 (13th
highest)
• Imprisonment rate: 553 adults
per 100,000 (18th highest)
• Poverty rate: 15.3% (9th
highest)
• Most dangerous city:
Memphis

etc
etc
etc

Hit the nail on the head and make a clear cut point.

Are your mentioned cities the reason why those States fall in the list?

Stop polishing whats not! Those states are unsafe and its governed by Republican Governor`s.

Simple!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by feedthenation(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
AbdulSleeky:

Uneasy is the head that wears the crown.

The president is the president of the whole country. He is also the president of Antifa, even though they dont like him.

Bush started two unnecessary wars. Obama did not fold hands and complain that it was not his fault- Obama ended the wars
Bush created a financial crisis. Obama did not fold hand and complain that it was not his fault- Obama solved the crisis.

Now, there are BLM people and conservative instigators rioting in the streets. What has Trump done to stop them? Has he tried reasoning with them by addressing police brutality directly? Has he reached out to various black leaders on the other side (not his uncle toms in his party)?

History will only record that Trump was president during the riots.

I concur with your analysis

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hit the nail on the head and make a clear cut point.

Are your mentioned cities the reason why those States fall in the list?

Stop polishing whats not! Those states are unsafe and its governed by Republican Governor`s.

Simple!

What's wrong with you. Those mentioned cities are directly from your website
How many gallons of water are needed to neutralise a drop of cyanide?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
“...I earned my spurs on the battlefield and Donald Trump earned his with a Dr’s note...”

-General Mattis (2019)

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
basilico:

Did I say they are not? Why are you pointing them out as democratic cities out of the whole cities in the each State? Does a single city make a State fall in ranks?

They fall in those ranks because they have 5-10 high-crime cities which glaringly is controlled by the Governors.

So accept the list in good faith and move-on.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by basilico: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Did I say they are not? Why are you pointing them out as democratic cities out of the whole cities in the each State? Does a single city make a State fall in ranks?

They fall in those ranks because they have 5-10 high-crime cities which glaringly is controlled by the Governors.

So accept the list in good faith and move-on.

After you've scored your own goal,
Start another move.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by donjazet(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
basilico:

How many gallons of water are needed to neutralise a drop of cyanide?

Let me ask you a question. Do you think that Michelle Obama is a transgender?
Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 07, 2020
The father of the first U.S. service member to die in combat under Trump has a message for voters before Election Day: ‘Don’t trust Donald Trump’

-Bill Owens

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sure sounds like the words of a true leader.

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 07, 2020
CNN's Jim Acosta calls out Trump for holding a campaign rally disguised as a news conference at the White House.

"The president was using this news conference as a campaign rally."
"The president just basically lying to the American people..."

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thought I was the only one that saw that has a campaign.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2020
"Look at how [Trump] steps and look at how I step. Watch how I run up ramps and how he stumbles down ramps, okay?" Biden says of Trump. He’s gotten a lot more aggressive of late than the old stock answer of just “watch me

Funny but true... grin grin grin

Trump is now all out!

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 07, 2020

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Trump now sounds like a kid

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:02am On Sep 08, 2020
"This Labor Day, let’s thank all those who've kept our country going this year—nurses, teachers, delivery drivers, food service workers, and many more. We can honor them by building our system back even better—so that essential workers are treated like it, pandemic or not."

-Barrack Obama (September 7, 2020)

The last American President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 08, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Trump has lost composure. He is all out.

Agony of a pained and sore loser.

His choice of words keeps exposing the fact that he is frustrated.

Dude is gonna make 100 tweets tonight before going to bed

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Hyperchi(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2020
I love the way u guys point some trumps fault, but pls a question to u democrat

why do u hate to point out biden fault? and when other do why debunk it without fact?
and a guy posted how Blm funding is been channel to biden with prove, is it true?

trump is not Jesus and will never be, he has also prove that he is for world peace, i thought by know war would have start. but let not use our hand to invite devil

CoronaVirusRelo:

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 08, 2020
The way Trump is retweeting is alarming.

Damn! Too much for a POTUS

How I wish Jack could deactivate his account grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:30am On Sep 08, 2020
Biden Now Says National Mask Mandate ‘Probably Unconstitutional’ . What a brain fart!

Of course, they had to do focus groups to figure it out ... because elitist snobs have absolutely no idea what’s happening in the real world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:32am On Sep 08, 2020
I just heard the president has embarrassed himself in front of the world again from his disaster press conference/campaign at the white house

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:33am On Sep 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
The way Trump is retweeting is alarming.

Damn! Too much for a POTUS

How I wish Jack could deactivate his account grin grin grin
The more he gets frustrated and angry, the more he tweets jagorns and keeps shooting himself in the foot. grin

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 08, 2020
Trump argues that the World Trade Organization should classify the US as a developing nation because ... [checks notes] ... people are protesting in Portland

Trump is dull!

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:35am On Sep 08, 2020
Hyperchi:
I love the way u guys point some trumps fault, but pls a question to u democrat

why do u hate to point out biden fault? and when other do why debunk it without fact?
and a guy posted how Blm funding is been channel to biden with prove, is it true?

trump is not Jesus and will never be, he has also prove that he is for world peace, i thought by know war would have start. but let not use our hand to invite devil

How about you read the fact checks in subsequent posts. Don't feed on just anything from a wanna be republican.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 08, 2020
salford1:

The more he gets frustrated and angry, the more he tweets jagorns and keeps shooting himself in the foot. grin

Thats the beauty of his tweets when he is angry. grin grin grin

And its healthy at this point.

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2020
U.S. Marshals rescue 8 missing children in Indiana during "Operation Homecoming"

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/us-marshals-find-8-missing-children-indiana-operation-homecoming/

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:37am On Sep 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
"This Labor Day, let’s thank all those who've kept our country going this year—nurses, teachers, delivery drivers, food service workers, and many more. We can honor them by building our system back even better—so that essential workers are treated like it, pandemic or not."

-Barrack Obama (September 7, 2020)

The last American President.
That is someone with brain. The current president is an airhead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 08, 2020
salford1:

That is someone with brain. The current president is an airhead.

Airhead or Airbag? grin grin grin

He is a portrait inside the White House

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Qstorm:
U.S. Marshals rescue 8 missing children in Indiana during "Operation Homecoming"

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/us-marshals-find-8-missing-children-indiana-operation-homecoming/
That must be a republican governed state. Abi I lie?

2 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by salford1: 12:41am On Sep 08, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

CNN is fake
Says the man that has peddled over 20,000 lies and counting grin

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:42am On Sep 08, 2020
Feds Seize 19,888 Fake State Driver Licenses (Made in China) in Chicago O'Hare Airport - ALL Registered to Vote -- ALL Democrat

https://admin.halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/en/news-page/news-nation/feds-seize-19-888-fake-state-driver-licenses-from-china-in-chicago-o-hare-airport-all-registered-to-vote-all-democrat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 08, 2020
salford1:

CNN is fake

grin grin grin

Feel I am getting addicted to Trump`s jokes

Its never a dull moment with him.

The moment you see him as a child, you cant get angry with him again. Rather, you just laugh

1 Like

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2020
salford1:

CNN is fake

"If Biden wins, China will own this country." -President Trump

Dude is not brilliant a bit. Mary Trump was absolutely right. He paid his way through.

3 Likes

Re: American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! by Qstorm: 12:50am On Sep 08, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (929) (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) ... (4168) (Reply)

Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.