Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor (782 Views)

Proofreader And Editor For Hire / URGENT: Proofread And Editor Needed(american English) / I Need A Good Freelance Writer And Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor by Nobody: 6:09am On May 17, 2018
If you want your literary works properly edited, reviewed and proofread for a very tiny fee then get in touch with me.
I charge 300 for 5000 words and 150per another 5000 words..
First 5 people to contact me gets their 5000 word literary work edited, reviewed and proofread for free.
Contact details:
Twitter: @aleroajemsarubi
Mail: jenvimac@gmail.com
Phone: +2348137423151
Re: I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 23, 2018
Fiction Writing needs attention to every detail. Let me help you create that great book.
Error free.
Outstanding Review.
All at a low cost.
Contact me today.
Contact details:
Twitter: @aleroajemarubi
Email: jenvimac@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor by Nobody: 9:17am On May 28, 2018
Once upon a time, to get your book published meant getting an agent, by hook or by crook … But now with indie publishing really taking over via the Kindle and other devices, more and more writers are looking to self-publishing.

This means I’m reading more and more novels – and like the screenplays, I’m seeing lots of the same mistakes.

You don't need to have this problem if you contact me before sending your novel for publishing.
Contact Details
Mail: jenvimac@gmail.com
Twitter: @AleroAjemsArubi
Re: I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor by Nobody: 10:39am On May 30, 2018
Editing your own writing is difficult because your brain already knows the message you’re trying to convey, so it’s easy to skim over mistakes without actually seeing them.
That’s why it’s important to have an editor to catch the mistakes you miss.
Contact Details
Twitter: @AleroAjemsArubi
Email: jenvimac@gmail.com
Re: I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor by Nobody: 2:46am On Oct 17, 2022
Re: I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor by coolhappy: 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2022
Kindly get in touch with Maestro Concepts based in Lagos, Nigeria for a professional touch on your story books, Novels among others.
We also design beautiful back covers that fits your your story.
Let us edit your next story/Book at a very cheap rate.
Let us arrange in book format so all you need is just to go and print.
Contact us through coolhappy.friendz@gmail.com, +2348059452845.
We do the underlisted
Book editing
Proof reading
Ghost writing
Project Research
Reviews
Graphics work
Back cover designs among others.
We work remotely based on your specification so dont worry about logistics.

(1) (Reply)

Uwem Akpan: The New Kid On The Block. / Love From A Distance: An Article I Submitted For The British Council Competition / Two Poems From My Teenager Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.