Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos (32149 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Uche Ogbodo Celebrates 2 Years Of Celibacy (Photo) / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by ennyjay72(m): 12:21pm On May 17, 2018
Chai,see olosho
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by bencr7: 12:27pm On May 17, 2018
Which can lie b diz 32yrs, but una where dey insult her for putting on bikini to celebrate her BD wetin b una business, if na Kim, Beyonce or rihanna una go dey say/shout sexy and beautiful.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 12:30pm On May 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
It seems the normal trend this days is that you must do photoshoot whenever you are celebrating your birthday
My thought exactly

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Deepfreezer(m): 12:46pm On May 17, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
It seems the normal trend this days is that you must do photoshoot whenever you are celebrating your birthday
I noticed also, don't make much sense to me.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by sexdoll: 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
youngest85:
If I call her olosho now, people will talk...

What does this picture portray now

it portrays olosho-listic things wink
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Uzyvicks(f): 1:02pm On May 17, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
so she was born and breed in Enugu, but when certain movie roles requires her to speak in Igbo language, she starts speaking in a funny accent...

Nansense
My dear it's natural with her o, no forming
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Assassin101: 1:39pm On May 17, 2018
Trash...., I cant see her camel toe
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by EbukaMartinoJnr(m): 2:05pm On May 17, 2018
soft cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 17, 2018
Wetin Concern Me!!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by hylyne(m): 2:12pm On May 17, 2018
bestnigerialand:
hmmm. tbh she's not fine.

For every seconds your dream land appreciates, we are giving you a once in a lifetime opportunity to own your dreamland now by offering you a flexible payment plan (without interest) even at discounted prices on any of our locations. Offer valid while it last (June 2). Contact now and make enquiry TEL : +2 3 4 8 1 3 9 0 8 5 O 7 2, E_MAIL: bestnigerialands _ gmail com Twitter@bestnigerialand

#realestate #realestatesales #invest #investinproperty #landsinlagos #landsforsaleinlagos #ibejulekki #landowner #genuinelands #naijainvestment #naijainvestors #businessmen #businessowner #investinlagosproperty #residentialestates #luxury #lifestyle #luxuryestates #nigerianwedding #nigeriabusiness #realestateisgold #realestateinvestorslagos #affordablelandsinlagos

Don't you invest?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by crownson(m): 4:53pm On May 17, 2018
HBD to you, prety.

FlirtyKaren:
Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, just turned a year older and according to the actress she is not scared of getting older as it is always a time of gratitude, hope and optimism. 

Uche Ogbodo who released beautiful photos for her birthday, also penned down a birthday message to herself. She wrote on Instagram; 

Happy birthday to me! For some reason,

Lalasticlala
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by damtan(m): 5:17pm On May 17, 2018
If bobrisky was a female i bet they'll be like identical twins.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by abiolamitodun(m): 11:58pm On May 17, 2018
oju pupa idi dudu ogaju....................
Re: Uche Ogbodo Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Beautiful Photos by Meekdon: 1:25am On May 18, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Slays In Sexy Gym Wear / KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video) / Is Wole Soyinka Truely One Of The Founding Fathers Of Cultism ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.