Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos (42059 Views)

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by yaknigga: 12:32pm On May 17, 2018
Naija ohhhhh! Nothing good comes for that shithole country. My country Cameroon is the best ohhhh
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by rexlims(m): 12:33pm On May 17, 2018
i can bet u dis guy did not get proper medical attention for the following reason;
1. unable to go to a good hospital cos of demand of police report by the doctors.
2. unavailability of fund.
3 and lastly, fear of been arrested by the police.
if dat injury/infection is not properly treated now, he stands the risk of losing his limb.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Baroba(m): 12:35pm On May 17, 2018
Na aggressive antibiotics therapy and wound management go save this guy, why didn't he go to the hospital.. He is starring death in the face.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 17, 2018
I pray he gets properly treated, asap.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by mechanics(m): 12:41pm On May 17, 2018
wow, I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by EmmyDJourno: 12:44pm On May 17, 2018
Be called a Coward, but stay hail and hearty for the ones you love and for your hustle

Don't go crazy around an Forceman or Woman with a gun in this country

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by tosyne2much(m): 12:45pm On May 17, 2018
And the guy still dey pose for picture
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Goddaughter: 12:51pm On May 17, 2018
If really the wound is true why is he posing in that way. Meaning that the wound is nothing. I guess. Again why are you not in the hospital Pls this is question ooooooo
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by defemidefemi(m): 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
forreelinc:
grin tell him to sit down and be humble
sit with what? yansh don decay grin
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by CodeGenius49948: 12:55pm On May 17, 2018
hmmmm

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by forreelinc(m): 12:57pm On May 17, 2018
defemidefemi:
sit with what? yansh don decay grin
wink my point exactly
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 12:58pm On May 17, 2018
see person nyash like fried ogazi eggs , people are dying due to lack of wisdom, the detained man might turn out and became Buhari best friend tomorrow but you are gone and forgotten forever if you decide to die for him today, common sense no dey work for this Nigeria
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 1:03pm On May 17, 2018
Jazzlite:
Na so I wan do airforce1 and Jasonscolari
The picture reminds me of the phrase "Won a gun idi E yanmayanma". Lols
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Spectraz: 1:13pm On May 17, 2018
I don't know whether to start laughing. Sorry for the guy sha...

Read how chinese Man Caught Toddler Who was plumating From a Five-storey building in China

https://www.mirrorsng.com/man-catches-toddler-falling-five-storey-flat-china/
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by ahnie: 1:16pm On May 17, 2018
The yansh,z looking like rainbow.

Sorry about your mishap
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Oreofepeters: 1:21pm On May 17, 2018
ernecy:
Would they ever be peace in the world

Maybe in God's kingdom, where the whole world becomes paradise, no harm, no war, no death Peace will sure dwell there.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by petenweke: 1:23pm On May 17, 2018
A bitter lesson for IDIOTS who demonstrate on behalf of others. Tomorrow they will release Zakzaky but you will never be released from your infected ass.
If people can first sit down and question themselves before they question government. Where are Zakzakys children? We're they part of the demonstrations? No. They are possibly in Iran or USA living large, while peasants are killing themselves for their father.
It's sad
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by joenor(m): 1:25pm On May 17, 2018
Na wah. Thank God for life.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by columbus007(m): 1:32pm On May 17, 2018
nams77:

He may likely die when that infection becomes systemic or gangrenous. I pity him Sha...He is staring at death in the face
sure bro.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by lakeside30: 1:47pm On May 17, 2018
the guy is saying"one shot coundn't drop me, i took it and smile grin

Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Olifiz(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2018
ernecy:
Would they ever be peace in the world

No there won’t be peace until the kingdom of God arrives. Man can only rule man to its injury.
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Assassin101: 2:04pm On May 17, 2018
why is he posing n making d "peace sign"?
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by descartes400: 2:04pm On May 17, 2018
Make them no amputate hm left ynash oo cry
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by peacengine(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2018
Homie, go for treatment. You are getting rotten nigger, I pity this guy
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2018
Bethel4Life:
no wonder some people refer to this country as zoo..
Babe
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Bethel4Life(f): 4:09pm On May 17, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Babe
romeo
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:24pm On May 17, 2018
How you wan well for those small tablets wey you dey take Get to government or private hospital e fit no cost you much! Health is wise ooo sad
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 4:44pm On May 17, 2018
Bethel4Life:
romeo
Hope u're doing good babe? n how is lyf in Gh?
Re: Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos by Bethel4Life(f): 4:50pm On May 17, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Hope u're doing good babe? n how is lyf in Gh?
ghana z fine sir..no need asking about naija cos its always bad news in that shivthole lol hahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prostitute Arraigned For Taking Customer’s Nude Pictures After Sex Romp / Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / Man Hit By Soldier's Stray Bullet Protests In Front Of Army Barracks In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.