Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos (43398 Views)

Policeman shoots passenger On East-West road over explanation on tinted permit / Policeman Shoots Soldier Dead In Delta. Gets Arrested (Graphic Photos) / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by proprince(m): 11:44am On May 17, 2018
It was as a result of transmitting the transmission of transmitter, I mean the transmitter transmitted transmission. undecided
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Dejohnbull: 11:46am On May 17, 2018
Useless police after chasing Kpofire boy's and nothing come out u turn to soldiers abeg npf carry ur cross

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by generalud: 11:58am On May 17, 2018
what do you expect from a lawless and stagnated entity called Nigeria where the IGP do not have any respect for constituted authority?

That shows the level of illiteracy in the police force. How can a sane person shot another officer? No wonder they said that all police men MUST undergo medical fitness to ascertain their worth.

The IGP has failed Nigerians in speech, action, deeds and governance.
The humiliation he meted out to Senator Dino Melaye has started yielding positive results. Shame to the Nigeria Police.
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 17, 2018
Only in Nigeria that informations are being expected to come from eyewitness that is running for his/her dear life at the sound of gunshotsgrin.

What is minister and ministry of informations with no single CCTV cameras in the streets of Nigeria republic of the Zoo to get accurate information, doing

Nigeria is a zoo and shithole. APC administration is s joke. APC is doing experiments with Nigerians lives.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 17, 2018
what do you expect when the transmitting tower is faulty.
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by tohshine(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2018
Inter mission
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by IdakwoChris: 12:12pm On May 17, 2018
cry[b][/b]The violence in Rivers state is sickening. What's happening?
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Cyrealmusic(m): 12:15pm On May 17, 2018
Every police and army fight coming to my area, return back by fire! �

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Ikpongiton: 12:19pm On May 17, 2018
na only one ?why he no kill up to ten.hand of God loading .....
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Lizilicious(f): 12:23pm On May 17, 2018
How can I get home now?

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by otokx(m): 12:27pm On May 17, 2018
Jolar101:
Only in Nigeria that informations are being expected to come from eyewitness that is running for his/her dear life at the sound of gunshots. What is minister and ministry of informations with no single CCTV cameras in the streets of Nigeria republic of the Zoo to get accurate information?

How can you talk of CCTV when there is no electricity, no unified general means of identification, etc

Rain is about to fall, hope that will cool tempers a bit, the rate at which police shoot innocent civilians at will in Nigeria is becoming another thing.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by biacan(f): 12:38pm On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
I will like to see the end of this movie
Sugar daddy meye mu uzo kam bata bia kili firm cheesy
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Abagworo(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2018
This is Wimpey around Pepperoni on Ada George road.
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
May be the Soldier refused to surrender his arms or he is among those Ballot Snatchers sent by AMAECHI, who deserve some Accolades, Transportation Minister last Week from abuja to snatch Ballot boxes. A welco
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by deaconbiggy(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2018
ubergold:
Ok

Come and c traffic..... we ain't the cause, they should remove those barricade.
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by sexyanyabubakar(f): 1:06pm On May 17, 2018
May be the Soldier refused to surrender his arms or he is among those Ballot Snatchers sent by AMAECHI, who deserve some Accolades, Transportation Minister last Week from abuja to snatch Ballot boxes. A WELLCOME DEVELOPMENT
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by bedspread: 1:13pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Must be reactions from the transmission of the transmission into a transmitting transmission grin
HAHAHAHA
THIS NAIRALANDER IS ON POINT

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 17, 2018
kedu ebee I sii, staati gi
biacan:
Sugar daddy meye mu uzo kam bata bia kili firm cheesy
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by biacan(f): 1:36pm On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
kedu ebee I sii, staati gi
Gini bu staati gi cheesy
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 17, 2018
Amarom undecided
biacan:
Gini bu staati gi cheesy

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by biacan(f): 1:41pm On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
Amarom undecided
Inkemu agugo biko sugar daddy

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 17, 2018
Kedu ka ime
biacan:
Inkemu agugo biko sugar daddy

Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by biacan(f): 1:47pm On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
Kedu ka ime
Onye welu esi ar cheesy cheesy Chief ordika nke gi lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
cheesy Ishim kariri size anhu. E bu onye Enugu?
biacan:
Onye welu esi ar cheesy cheesy Chief ordika nke gi lipsrsealed
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by joenor(m): 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
Oh lord I pray for the soul of those left at the station right now...
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 2:22pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Must be reactions from the transmission of the transmission into a transmitting transmission grin

Transcription
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to
transmission, I mean transmission to have
effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean,
apprehensive towards the recommendation,
recommended formation effective and
effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for the effective in the police
command,”.
“Sorry, I’m sorry please,”.
“All effective the transmission, other
transmission, I can state without
contradiction that I have commissioned
what?”
“Over transmission of, over transmission of,
over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other
heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission
transmission, recommendation transmission.”
That’s the speech, if you understood it, please interpret.
Culled from IGP Police , transcribed by Chicka Chika
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by jacyhelen(f): 2:25pm On May 17, 2018
BCISLTD:
angry transmission of yanga to where trouble is transmitting

Transcription
command,”.
what?”
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by BruncleZuma: 2:28pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I just passed that area just now...WTF and I thought it had something to do with the ongoing campaigns.
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by BCISLTD: 2:40pm On May 17, 2018
jacyhelen:

Transcription
command,”.
what?”

Lol thanks
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by 8stargeneral: 2:41pm On May 17, 2018
D order from d transmission IGP grin
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by biacan(f): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy Ishim kariri size anhu. E bu onye Enugu?
Amam cheesy Ibum onye enugu cheesy onye ebea kaibu...?
Re: Policeman Shoots Army Officer In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 17, 2018
Ebonyi side ana akpo Unwana no nime Afikpo
biacan:
Amam cheesy Ibum onye enugu cheesy onye ebea kaibu...?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Flogs Husband's Side Chick, Cuts Off Her Hair With Knife / Pick-pocket: We Make N80,000 To N100,000 Daily / Ndieonyemah Nwankwo Murdered In His Office In Owerri, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.