Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Paid Theme Vs Null Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paid Theme Vs Null Theme (630 Views)

Wordpress Theme VS Template: Let’s Discuss / Who Can Null Codecanyon Scripts / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paid Theme Vs Null Theme by jetz(m): 12:05pm On May 17, 2018
So i ve heard that null theme or rather cracked theme contains malwares, various scripts & affects SEO ranking and paid theme on a higher side this days considering all this who here ve a first hand xperience of it all drop ur contributions pls
Re: Paid Theme Vs Null Theme by Dasameolgee(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2018
I'ld rather comment on your sentence construction.
Had to read many times over before I could get your point.
Re: Paid Theme Vs Null Theme by hostkobo(m): 12:59pm On May 17, 2018
jetz:
So i ve heard that null theme or rather cracked theme contains malwares, various scripts & affects SEO ranking and paid theme on a higher side this days considering all this who here ve a first hand xperience of it all drop ur contributions pls

what other contributions are you looking for, aside from all you have heard?

regards
HK
Re: Paid Theme Vs Null Theme by jetz(m): 3:16pm On May 17, 2018
hostkobo:

what other contributions are you looking for, aside from all you have heard?

regards
HK
i heard but wanna see those who ve actually xperienced it both ways
Re: Paid Theme Vs Null Theme by Sanchez01: 8:13pm On May 17, 2018
jetz:
i heard but wanna see those who ve actually xperienced it both ways
The degree of damage done to nulled themes vary, depending on the goal of the new author. For some of them, all they need are back links, so they run certain codes and string them into the theme, which in turn links to their sites or the sites they have in mind. While this might not be too harmful, it is quite unhealthy as it would continuously sap link juice from your site and pass authority on to the sites being linked to.

The other is PHP back door malicious codes embedded as PHP files just to gain access to your site's database.

Trojan, Malwares etc are some of the horrors embedded into nulled themes.

To see the damage of your free themes, upload the file to https://virustotal.com and run a scan to find out what is embedded in your free nulled themes.

You might need to download the Theme Authenticity Checker plugin to understand the trouble you have already gotten yourself into if at all you are already using the theme.
Re: Paid Theme Vs Null Theme by jetz(m): 9:08pm On May 17, 2018
Sanchez01:

The degree of damage done to nulled themes vary, depending on the goal of the new author. For some of them, all they need are back links, so they run certain codes and string them into the theme, which in turn links to their sites or the sites they have in mind. While this might not be too harmful, it is quite unhealthy as it would continuously sap link juice from your site and pass authority on to the sites being linked to.

The other is PHP back door malicious codes embedded as PHP files just to gain access to your site's database.

Trojan, Malwares etc are some of the horrors embedded into nulled themes.

To see the damage of your free themes, upload the file to https://virustotal.com and run a scan to find out what is embedded in your free nulled themes.

You might need to download the Theme Authenticity Checker plugin to understand the trouble you have already gotten yourself into if at all you are already using the theme.
this is all i need thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Best And Reliable Website Hosting Provider / I Need Someone To Pay For My Hosting On Bluehost. / Taboola Account With $209+ And Its Domain For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.