Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,377 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu (1562 Views)

Wofaifada: A Pastor Used To Squeeze My Breast During 'Deliverance' / Morayo Aka-Bashorun: My Husband Is Not A Pedophile / "I Want Kiss Daniel To Suck My Breast" - Pretty Lady Begs Singer On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Gift101(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
Twitter:- @Toribaze

Popular Ghanaian Kumawood actress, Mercy Asiedu has disclosed that contrary to claims that the size of her breast makes her unattractive, her husband finds them irresistible.

She said, her husband is overly excited about it and loves it so much.

She refuted claims that the size of the breasts makes her feel uncomfortable and added that she has never considered reducing the size.

According to her, her breast is a gift from God and hence must be adored and flaunted around.

“Why will I be bothered about the size of my breast which is a gift from God? God gave everyone what fits them. Some have big buttocks and others have big breasts. I have big breasts and I am so proud of it,” she said.

She added, “I will never want to reduce it under any circumstance. I am so proud I love to flaunt it because it is natural. It is partially a reason why I got my husband. He is crazy about it and admires it so much.”

The mother of two added that it was through acting that she met her husband and since then they have had a good time together.

Mercy Asiedu made these revelations during an interview on The Delay Show.

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/my-husband-crazy-about-breast-mercy-asiedu/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by smartxyz(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
Shey una don see dat tin wey de vex me undecided
Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Gift101(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2018
Lalasticlala pls take this to the Promise Land
Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Waakanda: 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
Talking about One man's meat being another man's poison!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:56pm On May 17, 2018
Una fit each other!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by donstan18: 1:58pm On May 17, 2018
Your husband needs help for going crazy over that ancestral GP tank on your chest.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by forreelinc(m): 2:02pm On May 17, 2018
she no even fine sef
Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Whizdorm001(m): 2:07pm On May 17, 2018

Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Pierohandsome: 2:16pm On May 17, 2018
Whr is the big breast?

Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Countersam(m): 2:21pm On May 17, 2018
Gift101:
Twitter:- @Toribaze

http://ghana.toribaze.com/entertainment/my-husband-crazy-about-breast-mercy-asiedu/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

Yea he might be crazy now, untill he overdoses on it.
Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Erebeshe: 2:36pm On May 17, 2018
you just demoted your husband at his workplace...[color=#990000][/color]
leave private matters private, else he will go insane for another person's own tomorrow
Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by Auladimeji(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2018
Whizdorm001:
shocked shocked.
The funniest part was when he even turned to the next page to continue, as if he has finished with the first page, laugh wan kill me.

Re: My Husband Is Just ‘crazy’ About My Breast – Mercy Asiedu by lalasticlala(m): 3:24pm On May 17, 2018

1 Like

(1)

Painful Video Of Tobi Bakre With The Late Son Of Dbanj, Daniel, Before His Death / Nollywood Actress Reveals Those Who Sleep With Producers For Movie Role / Singer Waje Looks Gorgeous In Wrap Dress As She Flaunts Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.