Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion (1079 Views)

My Peugeot 505 V6 New XN1A Engine Conversion Project / Car Door Handle Sticker Trends In Nigeria (see PHOTOS) / 2019 Toyota Hiace Bus Unveiled (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by Chima746: 2:06pm On May 17, 2018
Hello please I need advise on converting a center door on a Toyota hiace,the center door is on the wrong side of the car .. Any help as to the estimated cost of this conversion will be appreciated and also a contact of some one who can do it

Re: Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 17, 2018
shocked
Anyone to help? Most Kazeems are not on Nairaland.
Re: Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by adanny01(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2018
Chima746:
Hello please I need advise on converting a center door on a Toyota hiace,the center door is on the wrong side of the car .. Any help as to the estimated cost of this conversion will be appreciated and also a contact of some one who can do it

Hmmmmm

Its not on the wrong side, its just a normal right hand drive converted.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by kingreign(m): 8:37am On May 18, 2018
Chima746:
You bought a UK RHD van which was converted to LHD, now you blaming the innocent manufacturer as constructing a car with the doors at the wrong place? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by timifakay(m): 7:23am On May 19, 2018
Chima746:
Hello please I need advise on converting a center door on a Toyota hiace,the [s]center door is on the wrong side of the car[/s] car is in the wrong country .. Any help as to the estimated cost of this conversion will be appreciated and also a contact of some one who can do it

Fixed

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by id4sho(m): 10:36pm On May 19, 2018
am interested
Re: Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by erico2k2(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2018
Chima746:
Bross nah to cut hole put door nah,go to your regular pannel beater job done, and thank me later

1 Like

Re: Toyota Hiace Center Door Conversion by ironheart(m): 3:08am On May 20, 2018
You are about to start a journey of no return. Better sell as it is to some transporters interested in moving loads. If you do the doors you reduce the car value cos its never done right

(1) (Reply)

NEW Tecno Camon I Air 2 Plus News !! / Cost Of Personalized Number Plate / Nigeria Used Toyota Avalon For Sale @790k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.