Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds (44293 Views)

Benefit Of Watermelon And Ginger Combination / Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds - The Guardian / Watermelon And It's Health Benefits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds by GRACEGLORY: 8:48am On May 18, 2018
computergeek:
Chewing watermelon seeds ain't easy. Rather tell us how to make the watermelon seed oil which you said freshens skin and hair. I bet it can also be licked and drank.

Your exposé would have been a lot more practicable, but nice one anyways.

You should be able to continue the research at this juncture, the reason it's called education. It's a personal journey,
Not a give me give me thing.
Re: Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds by nonye6194: 9:57am On May 18, 2018
computergeek:
Chewing watermelon seeds ain't easy. Rather tell us how to make the watermelon seed oil which you said freshens skin and hair. I bet it can also be licked and drank.

You can get the oil by solvent extraction. Have a friend who did a research project on watermelon seeds which involved extracting the oil using n-Hexane.

The oil came out with good chemical properties for an edible oil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds by Revolva(m): 1:53pm On May 18, 2018
wow i like eating it also
Re: Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds by shankie: 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
computergeek:

it will be a lot easier if u chew d seed together with the fleshy part
Re: Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds by Supersuave2(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2018
Jerrypolo:

Can't understand our hypocrisy.
it's too big to understand bro
Re: Health Benefits Of Watermelon Seeds by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:05pm On May 18, 2018
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened.... You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Supersuave2:
it's too big to understand bro
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened.... You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Injured Near His Manhood Saved By Nigerian Doctors - Graphic Pics / A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra / New Pictures Of Family Of Five With Madness In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.