Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) (46904 Views)

Gridlock As Diesel-loaded Tanker Falls On Lagos-ibadan Road (pics) / Truck Hits Man's Car In Benue, Drags It Along The Road As Occupant Screams / Dangote Truck Hits Man In Kwara State Leaving Him Injured (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Nemere2020: 10:16am On May 18, 2021
Motorists and residents around Onigari at the Ogun State end of the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, have blocked the road after an accident involving a truck and some strayed cows.

The PUNCH gathered that some Fulani herders were leading the cows when they strayed onto the road and caused the accident.

An eyewitness at the scene of the incident told The PUNCH that the herders fled the scene after the accident.

https://punchng.com/breaking-protest-on-lagos-ibadan-road-as-truck-hits-stray-cows/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&amp&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&__twitter_impression=true

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On May 18, 2021
story that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by naijaboy756: 10:19am On May 18, 2021
I am still amazed at the special status COW wants to assume in this country.

Is it not an animal just like a frog, dog, Pig, chicken?

Why do we want to assign a special status for rearing cows and enforce same on Nigerians?

What if a Pig or dog rearer starts agitating for the same status that we want to give cow rearers

273 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by kayuseful: 10:27am On May 18, 2021
I thought open grazing has been banned, or does "ban" have another meaning in Nigeria

208 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by dehiero: 10:29am On May 18, 2021
Nobody should start any protest the Fulani and Yoruba are one

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:31am On May 18, 2021
naijaboy756:
I am still amazed at the special status COW wants to assume in this country.

Is it not an animal just like a frog, dog, Pig, chicken?

Why do we want to assign a special status for rearing cows and enforce same on Nigerians?

What if a Pig or dog rearer starts agitating for the same status that we want to give cow rearers
Seems that you don’t know Nigeria now practise Bovinocrazy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:33am On May 18, 2021
Hope no human life was lost?
That is the major thing

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On May 18, 2021
Fulani Herdsmen be like : talk to my ass.
Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Built2last: 10:42am On May 18, 2021
Cowgeria

Anything to end this contraption called Nigeria is welcome

9 Likes

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by athaboi(f): 10:48am On May 18, 2021
Cows everywhere...what is it with this cows self

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by donbachi(m): 10:49am On May 18, 2021
Make youths carry am go chop na.

6 Likes

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by NgwaManNaaija4L: 11:57am On May 18, 2021
AFTER BANNING THEM..ABEG ANYONE YOU SEE KILL HIM INCLUDING HIS USELESS COW. OUR GOVERNORS HAVE GIVEN US THE POWER TO ROUTE THEM OFF FROM SOUTH.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by paulolee(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2021
its just too frustrating, was traveling to p.h jus last week n saw same scene like this..
the herdsman n thier cows were disturbing the flow of traffic on the raod because they were feeding on grasses by d roadside but the cows keep spilling on the road, wanting to cross to the other side n the herdsmen couldn't control them and our driver got furious n threatened to jam them if the nonsense continues but the road agency present was pleading with us to be patient n allow them cross to avoid wahala..
Wetin pain us pass na the way the Fulani looking herdsmen were jus walking slowly n behaving nonchalantly asif we cnt do anything to them and their cattle n asif they own and tiled the road with their own money...
DTS why I related very well wen dt joker said yesterday dt "cattles are more valuable than oil and gas".....
I swear lord Lugard will know no peace whenever he is..

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2021
I see the presidency issuing a statement concerning this incident, I see the police going on an arrest spree to detain as many youths as possible, I see Nairalanders complaining bitterly without taking any reasonable action. This I have seen.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2021
grin
Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 18, 2021
e don red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
Senior citizens...

When will they enforce the ban on open grazing??

Abi na audio ban? grin grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
Godamn it, so if na this truck no kill d cow, na so headsmen for kill indigenes of that Ogun state and go Scot free?
Well this is a case of master and slave, so therefore ipob and wailers keep off
Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by larryeffizy1(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
Diff diff stories on #land....

We go dey ok lasslass#
Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
Woww,
Just Woww.

Please, i need a loan of 60k, will pay back after 6 month, will drop my laptop as collateral.

Location is oyo.
Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
Protesting that the cow died or that the stray cow caused an accident...??

Please am confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
what exactly is the point?.
see suya.

1 Like

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by RMoneyInTheBank: 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
Cowards indeed... Imagine an agile grown up man like me, with my big chest and big brocos , protesting against cows and some I'll trained herdsmen... Hahahaha... Use your brains, you have the solution... Protest is a waste of time
Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by ygowon: 12:37pm On May 18, 2021
In a day. Out of 10 bad news in Nigeria, 7 must be connected to fulani. And the government is not ready to do anything

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Amuochicha(f): 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
I hate APC
I hate Nigeria
I hate pastors
I hate imams
I hate fulanis
I hate buhari

8 Likes

Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Protest On Lagos-Ibadan Road As Truck Hits Stray Cows (Photos) by Koryc: 12:38pm On May 18, 2021
Nah wa, what happened to the law banning opening grazing?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Need To Do When You First Get To Canada / How A Nigerian showed kindness to an Old woman in Canada's airport / Canada Closed Work Permit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.