Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today (54851 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by oooduancalmdown: 7:10pm On May 17, 2018
This news make me wanna cry. Such a painful news to bear. RIP to abimbola. So I won't see you in movies anymore.
Very sad

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by LyfeJennings(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2018
Delivar:
Why not buried in her home country? Even corpses are rejecting Nigeria.

The cost of shipping a dead body back home is more expensive than the cost of relocating a whole family abroad
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by petitejolie(f): 8:21pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either her family is so poor to afford flying her corpse down to Nigeria for a proper burial,

or

She is worthless to them.
She is a Canadian citizen.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by peacengine(m): 8:55pm On May 17, 2018
For some reason my people will not allow their loved one to be buried outside the village. It is a very big issue where I come from and can lead to terrible consequences. RIP to her.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by dermmy(m): 9:29pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
cry Well I can't waste my RIP, You will only RIP if obeys God's command. that's all

Hypocrite.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Burgerlomo: 9:40pm On May 17, 2018
This is so sad. May her soul rest in peace. Amin
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Tunbolity(m): 9:58pm On May 17, 2018
Bimpe29:
Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha.
she was a Christian and a member of RCCG but I wonder who are organising fidau for her when in fact, she was a christian. Maybe she later converted back to Islam because I have read atleast two of her interviews in national daillies where she stated she was a christian
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Lastine: 10:05pm On May 17, 2018
RIP, Angela maoh. don't judge me, you won't understand
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by abiolamitodun(m): 11:14pm On May 17, 2018
Andyibest:
was she born in canada

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use Boost To Your Business
www.smalllbusinessloans..com/2018/05/best-small-business-loan-websites-you.html
u know say even dead body no dey rest in peace for naija
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by AreaFada2: 12:28am On May 18, 2018
milloguy:
 إِنَّا لِلَّهِ وَإِنَّآ إِلَيۡهِ رَٲجِعُونَ

We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return.

Quran 2,156

But BTW instead of saying they don't have money to bring her corpse back to Nigeria..they still lying and being boastful saying "in conjunction with the Canadian government" ..common even at death we are still boasting...It's cheaper to bury someone in America than to transport them here..leave Canadian government out of this ...

Rest in Peace beautiful Aisha

Haba! According to Islamic rites, funeral should not be delayed. The whole process/documentation of international corpse transportation might not be so quick. Certainly not easily within 24 hours. Or extremely exorbitant. Especially if no private jet (liked owned by a friend/relative) can be scrambled quickly.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by AreaFada2: 12:31am On May 18, 2018
Tunbolity:
she was a Christian and a member of RCCG but I wonder who are organising fidau for her when in fact, she was a christian. Maybe she later converted back to Islam because I have read atleast two of her interviews in national daillies where she stated she was a christian

In SW some Christians actually have a Muslim family background. While it is widely tolerated, her loved ones may still consider her a Muslim in this case. She might even have been going to church & mosque at same time. Not unusual at all.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by newslifeop: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
hmm
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by demiladejulius: 9:59am On May 18, 2018
she is citizen of Canada
Delivar:
Why not buried in her home country? Even corpses are rejecting Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Bimpe29: 12:23pm On May 18, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4510620/aisha-abimbolas-burial-canada-photos

Tunbolity:
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Macdove02(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either her family is so poor to afford flying her corpse down to Nigeria for a proper burial,

or

She is worthless to them.
She's a Canadian citizen.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by tommy9: 4:02pm On May 19, 2018
Fine actress... interprets her role best... I never understand death... shii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo) / Harrysong On COZA Pastor Bidoun: A Bigger Battle Against The Church Is Coming / Mike's Wife, Perri Shakes-Drayton Happy To Reunite With Husband After BBNaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.