Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today (54847 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Aisha Abimbola Is Dead! Breast Cancer Kills Actress / Abimbola Ayeni: I Can Allow My Boobs To Be Touched In A Movie, No Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by beautyerhu86(f): 4:22pm On May 17, 2018
Delivar:
Why not buried in her home country? Even corpses are rejecting Nigeria.

She's a Canadian citizen too
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Reelmii: 4:26pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either her family is so poor to afford flying her corpse down to Nigeria for a proper burial,

or

She is worthless to them.
so been buried in canada is not proper burial, u are really behind

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by 36STATES: 4:27pm On May 17, 2018
What do Yorubas do with their money?? They don't build good houses to live. In Fact you will struggle to find a proper house in a major town.
Many of them are buried wherever they died, even if it is in Sahara Desert, due to no money to bring the corpse home. What a shame.

So, where is the money spent? Owambe or what?
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by kmaster007: 4:32pm On May 17, 2018
summerflame:
Did u go to school at all idiot?
yes I manage go pry 1. I don't no y u carry my matter for head.. don't study me
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Ugosample(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
tishbite41:
is she a Canadian? is she married to one? was she born there? if d answers to these questions are negative, then y living a fake life even in death?

What is this one saying bikonu

Anybody can be buried anywhere

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by summerflame(m): 4:36pm On May 17, 2018
kmaster007:
yes I manage go pry 1. I don't no y u carry my matter for head.. don't study me
u are suffering from the sins of your fathers
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Ugosample(m): 4:37pm On May 17, 2018
36STATES:
What do Yorubas do with their money?? They don't build good houses to live. In Fact you will struggle to find a proper house in a major town.
Many of them are buried wherever they died, even if it is in Sahara Desert, due to no money to bring the corpse home. What a shame.

Not every one behave like Anambra people that like to be buried in village compound

People's wishes should be respected

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by kmaster007: 4:41pm On May 17, 2018
summerflame:
u are suffering from the sins of your fathers
I can see buhari is doin u...
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by temitopepeter: 4:42pm On May 17, 2018
bad man make i find trouble small...am a bonafide member of the association grin grin grin
Olawalesadiq:
R.I.P

I belong to comment readers association of Africa (CRAOA)our duty is to read,hit like,smile and pass. we don't look for trouble oo... And pls try and be vry brief with ur comments so we can move quickly to the next comments thank u, also if you are a member of this association,
#hitlikeandpass # no find trouble oo.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by temitopepeter: 4:43pm On May 17, 2018
even in lagos abi
Ugosample:

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by joenor(m): 4:50pm On May 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by dominique(f): 4:51pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
cry Well I can't waste my RIP, You will only RIP if obeys God's command. that's all

Keep your RIP in your pocket, not as if it will change anything anyways

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Omooniya1: 4:53pm On May 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by iamfromlagos(f): 5:03pm On May 17, 2018
Auladimeji:
cry Well I can't waste my RIP, You will only RIP if obeys God's command. that's all
who you be? mumu feeling important.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by summerflame(m): 5:09pm On May 17, 2018
kmaster007:
I can see buhari is doin u...
APC is bewitching u grin
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Olawalesadiq(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2018
U2ice:

You didn't sign for us ..just be d President
haaha bro we gather dy

1 Like

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Olawalesadiq(m): 5:12pm On May 17, 2018
temitopepeter:
bad man make i find trouble small...am a bonafide member of the association grin grin grin

stamped.
one love bro.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by mamajaz(f): 5:13pm On May 17, 2018
Lucasbalo:
You are so worthless and vile to spout the garbage you just did. When you die, you will probably be thrown in the thick forest that abounds in your village where wild animals will devour your carcass.
I don't know why my brain do interprete his name as Nwa Omo Epe...
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by tishbite41(m): 5:16pm On May 17, 2018
Ugosample:

I don't know d authenticity of ur moniker. but if it is real, den u re an Igbo man and should knw beta. I just discovered she's a citizen of Canada, which is a good reason to be buried there.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by tishbite41(m): 5:19pm On May 17, 2018
sexybbstar:
She has the citizenship of Canada.
thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by sprints1: 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
Delivar:
who ready to waste money to fly corpse back to Nigeria very expensive
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Ugosample(m): 5:24pm On May 17, 2018
tishbite41:
I don't know d authenticity of ur moniker. but if it is real, den u re an Igbo man and should knw beta. I just discovered she's a citizen of Canada, which is a good reason to be buried there.

of course in an Igbo man.

But hey, not every one will be like Anambra people

I have some relatives buried in Lagos

But if you insist (like my grand pa)

They send your corpse to the village
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by abike12(f): 5:36pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's either her family is so poor to afford flying her corpse down to Nigeria for a proper burial,

or

shebi it will be your turn one day?
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by tragergeorge(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

or

what do you mean by proper burial
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 17, 2018
36STATES:

Bruuh.. She's a Canadian citizen
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Smartademu(m): 5:59pm On May 17, 2018
Delivar:
Well... I think she has missed out of being appointed by PMB on board of parrastatals.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Bimpe29: 5:59pm On May 17, 2018
Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Massacre(m): 6:06pm On May 17, 2018
grin grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

or

Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Lucasbalo(m): 6:08pm On May 17, 2018
mamajaz:

I don't know why my brain do interprete his name as Nwa Omo Epe...
That guy is surely sick and the foools giving him likes makes him think he's something special. What a loser he's when he can't even respect the dead lady.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Lucasbalo(m): 6:14pm On May 17, 2018
zeeman2000:
why does it matter where a person is buried? I don't understand why black people are so tribal . who gives shit if she changes her name to Swahili or Swedish name and names her child an Arabic name and prefers to live in Chile and buried there. All of that is totally irrelevant.
It doesn't matter if Yoruba or Efik is chosen as Nigeria's national language and everyone unites and learn that one language in unity.That's why Nigeria and all black society are shithole because you care about irrelevant stuff. my child will not have the same last name as mine . I have already come up with a name . and i prefer only one child whether boy or girl .
Finally,I'm an advocate of cremation instead of cemeteries.it's waste of space. once a person dies that's it , sprinkle their ashes in the ocean or river.
Gbam.
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Rozaytee: 6:30pm On May 17, 2018
cry...chai and I see her a lot in Yoruba movies... may d souls of all d faithfully departed tru d Mercy of God rest in peace amen
Re: Aisha Abimbola To Be Buried In Canada Today by Wayne4uall(m): 6:46pm On May 17, 2018
Delivar:

No money to bring her home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Pose With Their Karate Medals / Nancy Isime & Kunle Remi's AMVCA Outfits Got Nigerians Talking / Daddy Showkey Reconciles Harrysong & Kcee (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.