Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime (33454 Views)

Proposed Meeting Of SW Presidential Aspirants: Unnecessary Post Mortem / Zuckerberg Tenders Apology For Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Downtime / Ikeja Electric Deploys Technology To Reduce Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 17, 2018
I just wish block button will be introduced.

3 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Babysheart(f): 6:03pm On May 17, 2018
Transmission issues.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Neoteny(m): 6:18pm On May 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
Middle finger for you boy......Tell your fulani herdsman brother to at least 'transmit' something to benefit humanity safe for their barbaric lust for blood of innocent indigenous citizens of Nigeria...

I know you are one of those terrorist bugging this site for exposing the evil of your clansman....You need to be watched closely

Player-hating Herdsman Terrorist

This asshole again?

Sigh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nedfed(m): 6:57pm On May 17, 2018
Pascalville:
Some one show me love i will appreciate...today is my birthday.... And embarassed
Idiiiiot be grateful
@least u're ALIVE
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Rockyrascal(m): 7:01pm On May 17, 2018
I can't save a picture I like any longer, oga seun what might be the cause? also tell your mods to limit the way they push unavailing posts to the front page.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by hillsiderfak(m): 7:28pm On May 17, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.

In Pa kasumu's voice: it's ok, don't let it happen again, sogbo

1 Like

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 17, 2018
Largas:

You are a good administrator, always alert and taking responsibilities for poor services.

Kudos to you.

On a side note Mr Seun, I am so sorry to add this and I sense you will ignore me, but I will lose nothing if I give it a try because I have very scarce options.

Can you please aid me with my second semester school fees, for the last time ever! I have begged once and you have blessed me with your magnanimous heart, just bless me this second time and I will come no more. Burden is on me and I've an impoverished Dad. Please, let me survive this one more semester. You're doing the payment online and I'm not getting the money myself just to remove every doubt of scam

Online payment steps through Remita are easy.

I'm on my knees. Please.

just this one last time pls seun
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Millz404(m): 9:01pm On May 17, 2018
Seun upon all the money wey u dey make, u no fit reorganize this olden days looking site, create better functional app. U no dey see quora and reddit....
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Taiwo20(m): 9:40pm On May 17, 2018
ritababe:
maybe you have offend the gods, a big forum like this shouldn't be going off at all.

Even twitter and fb do experience downtime.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by blakky97(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2018
chukwukahenry:

Sashabanks come and see him o..

the scanner known as Michael ubong have other monikers apart from foxyn and mbuharigcfr..

he have deactivated the mbuharigcfr account

oga, u are a scammer and you must suffer for it

I just dey wait make you upload picture for whatsapp make I post am here

clarify properly abeg i no know watin you dey talk about
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Femistico(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2018
I hope village people have not open your files Make dem pls leave this site for us ooooooo
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by jidxin(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2018
HPS3:
You really need to fix your site Eveytime I try to post a comment there's always a cloudfare error,simply posting a comment has become a chore.

Ve bin unable to access some sites now....always telling me cloudfare error including nairaland
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by infj: 12:12am On May 18, 2018
please update nairalands emoticons/emojis
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by XaintJoel20: 6:34am On May 18, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.

Are you an introvert?

You don't make the news like others in the same field. Seun why

We don't know how you look like even on picture.

We want to know you.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by tosinet(m): 8:39am On May 18, 2018
Glo no dey apologise...Service wey I pay for o.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Flexherbal(m): 8:55am On May 18, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.

Weldon, Boss !
We need people like you in Nigerian Politics.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 9:57am On May 18, 2018
Largas:

You are a good administrator, always alert and taking responsibilities for poor services.

Kudos to you.

On a side note Mr Seun, I am so sorry to add this and I sense you will ignore me, but I will lose nothing if I give it a try because I have very scarce options.

Can you please aid me with my second semester school fees, for the last time ever! I have begged once and you have blessed me with your magnanimous heart, just bless me this second time and I will come no more. Burden is on me and I've an impoverished Dad. Please, let me survive this one more semester. You're doing the payment online and I'm not getting the money myself just to remove every doubt of scam

Online payment steps through Remita are easy.

I'm on my knees. Please.

please just give me a reply Mr Seun
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by NOUNPortal: 11:31am On May 18, 2018
We have been trying to get in touch with you concerning an Ad we placed, and payment has been made. Please check mail and put ad to work. Thank you
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by libracinlagos(f): 12:28pm On May 18, 2018
Alright, Mr Seun.
Thanks for resolving the issue
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by fpeter(f): 5:51pm On May 18, 2018
Largas:

please just give me a reply Mr Seun

IMAGINE IF ALL THE BROKE MEMBERS HERE START BEGGING SEUN FOR MONEY?
WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO QUICK TO BEG FOR MONEY? GUY, START WITH YOUR RELATIVES FIRST
THEN FRIENDS, HABA! THIS IS TOO SHAMEFUL

3 Likes

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 18, 2018
fpeter:

IMAGINE IF ALL THE BROKE MEMBERS HERE START BEGGING SEUN FOR MONEY?
WHY ARE NIGERIANS SO QUICK TO BEG FOR MONEY? GUY, START WITH YOUR RELATIVES FIRST
THEN FRIENDS, HABA! THIS IS TOO SHAMEFUL

please I was never asking you and you don't have the right to talk about what was never directed at you.

it is his choice to make and not yours. and you deserve no explanation whatsoever from me.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by awoofawoo: 3:23pm On May 19, 2018

please I was never asking you and you don't have the right to talk about what was never directed at you.

it is his choice to make and not yours. and you deserve no explanation whatsoever from me.

@ Nobody

Your moniker seems to always changes, sometime someone will quoted Mr A and Mr C or Mrs B will responded......... Are you a ghost.......or what, having been noticing this since more than 2 years now. :O

There are many I stance of this in politics business section, wonder by folks didn't notice......

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by kanayoNickel: 9:41pm On May 20, 2018
HPS3:
You really need to fix your site Eveytime I try to post a comment there's always a cloudfare error,simply posting a comment has become a chore.

There's now a new alternative

www.flixori.com

1 Like

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by kanayoNickel: 9:43pm On May 20, 2018
igetjoyfromthis:

Seun you need to revamp this forum to meet the 2018 standard. The forum is so oldschool, so 1960s

Kindly come to www.flixori.com and test out its features
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by fpeter(f): 1:17pm On May 21, 2018

I have the right to say whatever i want. You can't keep bombarding the entire thread with your beg-beg.
Get busy with your hands, stop begging. It's a dirty habit.

1 Like

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by HardMirror(m): 2:43pm On May 21, 2018
Omoluabi9:
Apologise for what exactly?

This SHITT forum that has become the home of tribal bigots, fake/unverified news and trashy social media gossip?!! undecided undecided undecided
may you live long

1 Like

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Ayobami7(m): 9:38am On May 23, 2018
Okay
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by solodun1: 2:35pm On May 25, 2018
Seun, pls, hear me out...when I started my blog in 2017 July, I had no idea about blogging, so I knew nothing about forum spamming as I was only looking for a means to get traffic. So I leant about nairaland, I started posting links indiscriminately, although traffic rushed in but I was later banned. I know I'm guilty but since then my blog link remains banned. Pls pardon me, what can I do to get my link out of your blacklist? Thanks.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Chuksmonika(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2018
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Regards,
Seun.
boss,i pray thhe site doesnt go down again oo,Nairaland is my second most visited site that i love so mucg after facebook,cos i gain and learn alot from it,hailings BoSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students / Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.