Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Apology For Unnecessary Downtime - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apology For Unnecessary Downtime (33468 Views)

Proposed Meeting Of SW Presidential Aspirants: Unnecessary Post Mortem / Zuckerberg Tenders Apology For Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp Downtime / Ikeja Electric Deploys Technology To Reduce Downtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.

[Hello Seun, help change my username to 'GodSpeed'. Thanks.]
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Thecareercoach: 11:09am On Mar 11, 2019
Hi Seun,

Made payment since 28th Feb and sent evidence with several emails. Account still not credited.
Would have been polite to send people an email explaining if there’s an issue.

Please let us know when it will be updated sir.
Account name is what I just posted this with.

Thank you.
M
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Emypresh(m): 4:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
Good afternoon Seun,

Sorry i don't know how to reach you privately, Please I have been trying to log into my account but all to no avail. Even =
after changing my password i still get a wrong Username/Password message.

I will be most grateful if this can be resolved.

The username is rossyc
Thank you.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by ifylistic(m): 6:19am On Jun 01, 2019
Mr Seun

I follow the instructions to run an advert on Nairaland as well pay to account, send email with no single response, still advert is not active. Please talk to your advert team to be more responsive and activate my advert, it is very very urgent. This is taking too too long. I paid on the 29th of May 2019. PLEASE ACTIVATE MY ADVERT!!!
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by combination123: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Seun:
Fellow Nairalanders,

The forum was totally down for about 23 minutes this afternoon. I apologize for allowing this to happen. There’s no excuse for it.

Regards,
Seun.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Newbreed2018: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2019
combination123:

no means to send u a pm. pls I need you to help me do something here on NL.
Lol
Madam, seun cannot even save u.

Shebi u opened this alternate moniker to attack me grin

I knew it'd get to this hehehe

Now sing, My helper ooo! My helper ooo!
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by combination123: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Lol
Madam, seun cannot even save u.

Shebi u opened this alternate moniker to attack me grin

I knew it'd get to this hehehe

Now sing, My helper ooo! My helper ooo!
Who is this person. Are u a dreamer or what. you have left Elesta to now face who no know you. You really have alot of time on your hands
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Newbreed2018: 10:36am On Jun 12, 2019
combination123:

Who is this person. Are u a dreamer or what. you have left Elesta to now face who no know you. You really have alot of time on your hands
How did u know Elesta?
Guess u r same.

Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by combination123: 10:38am On Jun 12, 2019
Newbreed2018:
How did u know Elesta?
Guess u r same.
I saw the posts, where you guys said she has deactivated her account. My brother, focus on how to cope with being patient with your wife ehn as u came to complain about her here
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Newbreed2018: 10:39am On Jun 12, 2019
combination123:

I saw the posts, where you guys said she has deactivated her account. My brother, focus on how to cope with being patient with your wife ehn as u came to complain about her here
Little one keep quiet.

Why are u following me Elesta?
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by combination123: 10:42am On Jun 12, 2019
Newbreed2018:
Little one keep quiet.
Why are u following me Elesta?
Your own dey your body. Doh
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Newbreed2018: 10:52am On Jun 12, 2019
combination123:
Your own dey your body. Doh
lts good u unfollowed me. I wonder why u had to create a new moniker, first thing u did is to keep a tab on me follow me. Then insult ur father.

In as much as ur husband is my friend I wouldn't take crap from u or fail to admonish u where necessary.

U have but succeeded in shaming urself and husband online.
Kudos Elesta.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by combination123: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2019
Newbreed2018:
lts good u unfollowed me. I wonder why u had to create a new moniker, first thing u did is to keep a tab on me follow me. Then insult ur father.

In as much as ur husband is my friend I wouldn't take crap from u or fail to admonish u where necessary.

U have but succeeded in shaming urself and husband online.
Kudos Elesta.
lol
People dey sha.
U blame her of shaming ,yet u shamed yourself and your wife here, people were even advising you to delete it
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Newbreed2018: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2019
combination123:

lol
People dey sha.
U blame her of shaming ,yet u shamed yourself and your wife here, people were even advising you to delete it
grin
No sensible woman calls his husband ediot, animal, stupid on a public forum like u did to ur husband.

Maybe I have to make u popular so everyone knows uv created a new moniker by pasting the thread here. grin
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by Newbreed2018: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2019
Hello family, I have a long post about my terrible marriage. Please bear with me, I just have to pour everything out because it's killing me slowly.
I am in my mid 30's ,got married to this man in his mid 40's who has never been married before.We attend the same church although different branches, so the pastor of his branch and the pastor of my branch brought us together. We started dating and he seemed head over heels and started talking about marriage immediately. At first, the way he was talking and his reaction to things I wasn't interested and I even told him, but he begged me and the pastor begged me so I overlooked and continued especially considering my age. If I wasn't in my mid 30's and if I hadn't done fibroid operation and so, eager to take in, I won't have made this terrible mistake. We also work in the same place so everything seemed perfect.

Now we started making wedding plans just after one month of dating and we got married 4months after because of church process. It seemed blissful but I stumbled on his messages with a lady he was saying before me and eventually at the same time with me. I discovered he kept begging n begging her even while me n him were dating .he kept telling her to agree to attend his church or dey can be going to their separate churches but the girl kept insisting that they should attend the same church. I. e. he should leave his church and she will leave hers. Don't get me wrong, if this had happened before we started dating, I wouldn't have gotten angry. but all these happened while we were serious and even after he came to see my father, I discovered he was still pleading with her as per church matter. Who does that?? So what if she had agreed for the church matter, he would have dumped me n embarrassed my dad??

I brought it to his notice and he kept saying he never meant it, he was just using it as an excuse not to marry her.

Now in the marriage, emotional abuse never ends. Just fewonths into the marriage, he started behaving somehow bcoz I hadn't taken in. all kinds of insults oh. one day, he said if he knew I couldn't have children he won't have married me. this was just 4months into d marriage. any little thing he complains. on weekends, he expects me to get up by 7am m start preparing his breakfast oh. weekend which is supposed to b for resting since we work Monday to Friday. Every little thing, he keeps saying if he knew he won't have married me.
I still remember how he slapped me several times, he insulted me n i insulted him back, that was what caused d slap. even when he saw me crying he wasn't moved. I have complained to family members and friends ,they have spoken to him, he will change for a while and later go back to his terrible ways.
I have never seen this kind of acrimony between couple. I am not a bad looking person, I have dated people in d past, they didn't treat me half as badly as this one. I was just too unserious. I want to leave this torture. but we work in the same place and I am trying to avoid wagging tongues. I just tired. I have seen and experienced mutual love and it's not like this. I long to share love with someone that loves me just the way I am. I don't deserve to be with this animal. When it comes to food, he eats so angry if his food isn't ready on time.

Please I need advice. he went for test n it was discovered he has low sperm count. that made him humble for some fine but recently he started saying again that if he had married a younger lady, d lady would have been pregnant by now. just imagine this kind of torture. God knows I have absorbed so much from this man
This was ur earlier post b4 shame catch u u con delete.
Re: Apology For Unnecessary Downtime by combination123: 11:03am On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=Newbreed2018 post=79254910] grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Misconstrue And Misconception Of "Aluta" By Nigerian Students / Why The Stigmatisation Of Women Who Smoke? / Having These 5 People As Friends Would Keep You Unsuccessful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.