Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Popular Lagos Hotel Conspire To Have Guests Robbed In Their Rooms - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular Lagos Hotel Conspire To Have Guests Robbed In Their Rooms (1658 Views)

Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) / Stain Lace: I Was Robbed In My House In Akwa Ibom During Lockdown (Graphic Pics) / Lady Robbed In A Bus In Onitsha. Slapped By Armed Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Lagos Hotel Conspire To Have Guests Robbed In Their Rooms by Ataaoja: 6:06pm On May 17, 2018
Incident that happened at the early hours of Tuesday morning is going to go down as one of the unpleasant moment of the year to some guests at the Atlantic palm suite Lekki, Lagos state as they were robbed of their valuables and belongings inside their rooms.
Narrating the embarrassing ordeal, CEO of Fotospirit studios, Mr Ayo Adewole said the unfortunate incidence happened around 2am with men who were fully armed forcefully finding their way into his room and carting away with his camera, Three mobile phones, memory card and some cash. The photographer went further to claim that the said armed robbers only went to rooms that had guests in it.
The hotel located at 1, Abolakale Arikawe Drive, Off Alpha Beach New Road Bus Stop, Lekki-Epe Express Way, Lagos, Nigeria told the victim that two mobile policemen were supposed to be on duty but they only had just one on duty due to the unavailability of the other mobile policeman due to sickness.
“I can’t imagine how armed robbers will invade an hotel, and they were able to operate for over one hour, these guys spent like fifteen minutes in my room, they invaded every rooms that had lodgers” Mr Adewole lamented.
When Ataaoja put a call across to the hotel, they denied the ugly incidence ever happening at the Hotel.
The renown photographer in a phone chat with ATAAOJA disclaimed the denial from the Hotel, stating that it is a lie from the pit of hell and that, their denial is a way of running away from their responsibility and covering up their inadequacies. https://www.ataaoja.com/blog/popular-lagos-hotels-guests-robbed-inside-their-rooms

Re: Popular Lagos Hotel Conspire To Have Guests Robbed In Their Rooms by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 17, 2018
Has his wife asked him who he was lodged with that night? grin

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Okoko On Fire As Police Shot An Hausa Man Celebrating Buhari's Victory / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Mad Women / Please Help Locate The Owner Of This Stolen Toyota Corolla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.