Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) (4752 Views)

Hotel Staffs Striped Naked For Stealing N5,000 By Boss / Uganda Police Smash Student Window, Pour Teargas In Their Rooms / Popular Lagos Hotel Conspire To Have Guests Robbed In Their Rooms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Bvlgari: 9:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Hotel staffs disclose what they now find their rooms everyday

Look closely. What are those things? Stay safe out there folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM4hkbHbeE4

2 Shares

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Artisticity1: 9:52am On Jul 07, 2022
I no see am
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Bvlgari: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Artisticity1:
I no see am

Some say its cond*ms but others said its local sponge

1 Like

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Vulcanheph(m): 2:35am On Jul 08, 2022
I worked in a hotel as a room steward (housekeeper) for over 4 years and only God knows the kind of things I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by DRPAIT123(m): 3:28am On Jul 08, 2022
What an eyesore.
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Ahmed0336(m): 5:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:
I worked in a hotel as a room steward (housekeeper) for over 4 years and only God knows the kind of things I have seen.
Kindly tell us what you saw during your time as a housekeeper

9 Likes

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Flamethehussler: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:

We are patiently waiting grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Bvlgari: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Pls share some of your experiences with us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Share the gist naaa, or create thread

7 Likes

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by epondudu: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Oga share your experience. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Vulcanheph(m): 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bvlgari:

Pls share some of your experiences with us
Ahmed0336:

Kaiair:

Share the gist naaa, or create thread
epondudu:

Oga share your experience. cheesy
Alright oh... Na una ask for am.
Immediately after secondary school around 2010 , I wanted a temporary job to use "hold side" for the main time... That was how I ended working in 3 different hotels during a period of 7 years and I worked as a housekeeper in all of them.

I have cleaned a lot of horrible things in rooms ranging from urine, vomit , blood and even excrement on the beds.
There are some rooms that you'll enter to clean and you'll regret ever applying for such a job.
It got to an extent where I didn't find sperm irritating anymore because I was so used to seeing it.
There's an incident where a man probably in his early 40's brought in a girl that couldn't even be up to 15 to screw in our rooms and I went to the room later to clean it and discovered blood all over the floor (it was obvious that the man deflowered the girl there because we heard struggling when they got in.)
I have also seen people who take all sort of hard drugs and leave traces of them for us to clean... You can go to a room and you'll see some boys taking Coke or ice.
I've also seen a newly married man who secretly booked another room in the hotel and left his newly married wife in their hotel room to go and bang another girl in the room he booked on his wedding day , in that same hotel.
I've seen two hookers thoroughly beat up a man who refused to pay them.
I once cleaned a room where I noticed that the guest had dozens of ATM cards and it turned out that the guy was into ATM fraud after he was caught. (he meets people in the ATM machine and uses voodoo to make them hand over their cards and their pin without even remembering that they did it.
I've also seen numerous married people I knew coming there to cheat on their spouses.

The things wey I don see been really plenty but make I stop here.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Didijiji: 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lala
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Richlycoated: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Immediately after secondary school around 2010 , I wanted a temporary job to use "hold side" for the main time... That was how I ended working in 3 different hotels during a period of 7 years and I worked as a housekeeper in all of them.

I have cleaned a lot of horrible things in rooms ranging from urine, vomit , blood and even excrement on the beds.
There are some rooms that you'll enter to clean and you'll regret ever applying for such a job.
It got to an extent where I didn't find sperm irritating anymore because I was so used to seeing it.
There's an incident where a man probably in his early 40's brought in a girl that couldn't even be up to 15 to screw in our rooms and I went to the room later to clean it and discovered blood all over the floor (it was obvious that the man deflowered the girl there because we heard struggling when they got in.)
I have also seen people who take all sort of hard drugs and leave traces of them for us to clean... You can go to a room and you'll see some boys taking Coke or ice.
I've also seen a newly married man who secretly booked another room in the hotel and left his newly married wife in their hotel room to go and bang another girl in the room he booked on his wedding day , in that same hotel.
I once cleaned a room where I noticed that the guest had dozens of ATM cards and it turned out that the guy was into ATM fraud after he was caught. (he meets people in the ATM machine and uses voodoo to make them hand over their cards and their pin without even remembering that they did it.
I've also seen numerous married people I knew coming there to cheat on their spouses.

I can relate with you cuz I've worked in a hotel too and it wasn't pleasant at all.

Most times the noise they make when they engage in sex no be here. If you're not disciplined, you'll want to engage in same too. I don't even want to talk of married coming to book room for sex. And small boys of between 15-25 years booking a whole six rooms to do their shady business with the whole building smelling of substances. Talk of the stubborn ones that will refuse to leave even when their time expires to the dirty ones with their bedsheets stained with blood and sperm. Being a housekeeper in hotels takes determination and patience.

Workers they hear am from customers. Did I mention the ones that will shout and insult you.
If you no get mind, no venture or work in a hotel

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by localfrank: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Married men? Married Women? or both
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Richlycoated:
I can relate with you cuz I've worked in a hotel too and it wasn't pleasant at all.

Most times the noise they make when they engage in sex no be here. If you're not disciplined, you'll want to engage in same too. I don't even want to talk of married coming to book room for sex. And small boys of between 15-25 years booking a whole six rooms to do their shady business with the whole building smelling of substances. Talk of the stubborn ones that will refuse to leave even when their time expires to the dirty ones with their bedsheets stained with blood and sperm. Being a housekeeper in hotels takes determination and patience.

Workers they hear am from customers. Did I mention the ones that will shout and insult you.
If you no get mind, no venture or work in a hotel
You've said it all.... The insults you receive from guests on daily basis is out of this world.
Someone that can't even stand in your presence on a normal day will treat you like thrash simply because he lodged in a hotel and you're a staff.

It is only when you work in a hotel that you'll realize that the money you're struggling to make has no value to some people... I can't count how many times I've seen someone come and spend my one year salary in just an hour.

2 Likes

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by SAMBARRY: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
lipsrsealed

Nigerians and their nasty attitude towards people they perceive lower to them in social status.though I don't pity the poor Because they're as ruthless as their oppressors when opportunity presents itself
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Richlycoated: 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Vulcanheph:

You've said it all.... The insults you receive from guests on daily basis is out of this world.
Someone that can't even stand in your presence on a normal day will treat you like thrash simply because he lodged in a hotel and you're a staff.

It is only when you work in a hotel that you'll realize that the money you're struggling to make has no value to some people... I can't count how many times I've seen someone come and spend my one year salary in just an hour.
Even people that can't even measure up to you on a normal day will slam you anyhow. I don't pray to sign up for that kind of job again
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Bvlgari: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Thanks for sharing...amazing and weird experience
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by IvarTheBoneless: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2022
Vulcanheph:

Great narrative. You write well.

Stephen King mentioned hotel cleaners see semen and shiit on bedsheets in one of his novels..

Didn't know it was for real! Harrowing story of the girl deflowered by someone probably old enough to be her father. undecided
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Vulcanheph(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
IvarTheBoneless:

Great narrative. You write well.

Stephen King mentioned hotel cleaners see semen and shiit on bedsheets in one of his novels..

Didn't know it was for real! Harrowing story of the girl deflowered by someone probably old enough to be her father. undecided
Yeah... I heard a scuffle inside the room for like 10 minutes and went to knock to confirm if everything was okay (as per hotel policy) and the man just told me not to worry that everything was fine .
When I later went to clean the room, I saw the drops of blood on the floor and some on the bed.

My experiences in that job made melose the ability to be surprised at things anymore...
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Oshodipikin: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ok
Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
Bvlgari:
Hotel staffs disclose what they now find their rooms everyday

Look closely. What are those things? Stay safe out there folks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM4hkbHbeE4

Mehn! To Lodge tired me, why I avoid motels very useless than Hotels

Re: Hotel Staffs Disclose What They Now Find Their Rooms Everyday (vid) by epondudu: 11:49pm On Jul 09, 2022
Vulcanheph:

U'v indeed and in truth seen a lot... grin

(1) (Reply)

Tanzanian Lady Buried Alive For 8-months By Boyfriend For Money Ritual (pics) / 70 Year-old-man Dies Having Sex With 2 Secondary School Girls (PICS) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.