Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,580 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

My Neighbours Wife... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Neighbours Wife... (1348 Views)

My Neighbours Wife. / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Having Sex With Her Neighbours Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Neighbours Wife... by odogwu9(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2018
My neighbour is a hard working, low income person who works as a clerk in a court while driving his car as taxi in the evenings to earn extra income.

His wife is a petty trader who is not doing too badly but loves to put pressure on the man! She always believed she belonged to a "higher" class than their level of living. Always demanding things that are not needed.

Anyway, one day she fell seriously ill and had to be operated upon after already spending two weeks on admission in the hospital.

The poor husband had spent over N300,000 before the need for operation came up. Now he had to cough out another N84,000! He had nothing, he ran from pillar to post. His wife was dying, he was confused!!

After a delay of two days without being able to raise money, he decided to use his car as a collateral to get loan for his wife's operation. As he was preparing to leave his room, his car keys fell underneath the bed. While trying to search for it, he noticed a bulge at the bottom part of the mattress. On searching it, he discovered N250,000 carefully hidden INSIDE the mattress!!!!

So his wife had money at home all this while that he was running helter skelter! The woman didn't even pity herself! Chei!!

Anyway, the man carefully removed the money; paid the outstanding hospital bill (N84,000) without telling his wife the source of the money!!!

Then, he used N32,000 to purchase a new mattress and burnt the old mattress in the room.

He then prepared 4 different pots of soup and stored them in the fridge awaiting his wife's return home. He pocketed the balance jejely!

A week later the woman was discharged after a successful operation. When she got home, she immediately noticed the new mattress on their bed.

On asking about the old mattress, the man explained to her that there were a lot of insects disturbing the old mattress so he burnt it and bought a new one!

Even his children confirmed that they even helped their father burn the mattress.

It has been over 6 weeks and the women is still crying whenever you see her! Ask her what is causing her tears, she will say "the place they did the operation is still paining her".

The husband too has kept quiet since! Abi, if na you wetin you go do?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbours Wife... by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:46pm On May 17, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by Fundamentalist: 10:00pm On May 17, 2018
Beautiful story
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by khome(f): 10:00pm On May 17, 2018
Correct man

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife... by chiommy123(f): 10:02pm On May 17, 2018
the man did a good job by saving his wife's life. she can cry all she want.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife... by donstan18: 10:24pm On May 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by ahnie: 10:57pm On May 17, 2018
grin cheesy grin

Correct man!

Btw...That money could be meant for something /belongs to somebody.
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by Hustlersdiary: 11:18pm On May 17, 2018
ahnie:
grin cheesy grin

Correct man!

Btw...That money could be meant for something /belongs to somebody.

True, but the woman no value her life.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife... by Dija002(f): 11:19pm On May 17, 2018
How did u know d story of Wat happened in another man's house?
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by ahnie: 11:22pm On May 17, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

True, but the woman no value her life.
How?if I may indulge you further!
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by Hustlersdiary: 11:30pm On May 17, 2018
ahnie:

How?if I may indulge you further!

She knows that her husband is searching for money to pay for her surgery and she didn't say anything about the money, what if the husband couldn't get the money on time and she died would she be able to use d money after death?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbours Wife... by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:31pm On May 17, 2018
And you op, what's your business??
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 17, 2018
Hahahhahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by ahnie: 11:39pm On May 17, 2018
Hustlersdiary:

She knows that her husband is searching for money to pay for her surgery and she didn't say anything about the money, what if the husband couldn't get the money on time and she died would she be able to use d money after death?

We're saying almst same thing!
She knew that she wasn't gonna die
Why she kept mute was...I pretty think cos the mulla isn't hers.what if someone gave her
for safekeeping?thank God that the TABLE she shook had Four legs
Re: My Neighbours Wife... by cantok(m): 6:25pm On May 18, 2018
teach her health is wealth

(1) (Reply)

Dad Laments After His Kids Destroy Three Sets Of Tv(pictures Attached ) / Do People Know When Death Is Knocking?? / Let me double your money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.