Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

[old] Ay And Mabel Wed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [old] Ay And Mabel Wed (7365 Views)

Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 / Ay’s Wife, Mabel Makun Breaks Silence On Alleged Marriage Crash / Ay's Wife, Mabel, Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 24, 2010
Comedian AY Weds Heartthrob Mabel

Their Story: Ayo and Mabel have been a couple for several years and are blessed with a beautiful daughter named Michelle. The ever-jovial Ayo recently commented that ‘I love my wife and her legs trip me a whole lot. One of the reasons I married her was because of her fine legs’.

The Ceremony: On the 29th of November 2008, the Household of God Church was swathed in Turquoise Blue & Gold as Ayo and Mabel came together to solemnize their union. AY is often referred to as Household of God Pastor, Chris Okotie’s ’son’, therefore it was not a surprise that Chris conducted the entire ceremony including the rendition of several praise songs. AY’s Best Man was fellow comedian Bovi Ugboma and various other entertainment industry friends including Ali Baba, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Faze, Gbenga Adeyinka, Stella Damasus and many other graced the occasion.

Such a cute couple! Mabel is absolutely stunning as well. As Proverbs 18:22 says “He who finds a wife finds a good thing And obtains favor from the Lord”. Only a week after his wedding, AY won the Diamond Award for ‘Best Comedian of the Year’, the award package includes a whopping 1 million naira prize and a brand new car!

Congrats!!!
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 24, 2010

Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2010

Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 24, 2010
LATEST TREND IN NIGERIA

1. Everybody is getting married

2. Nigeria don upgrade to photoshopping/airbrushing

HAPPY MARRIED LIFE
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 24, 2010

Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 24, 2010
Loff the way she did her own style with the hair net kiss
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 24, 2010

Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 24, 2010

Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by lizzybabe1(f): 5:55pm On May 24, 2010
She's pretty but is she wearing a wig for her wedding? Sorry but that thing just looks like a regular wig.
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 24, 2010

Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by yme1(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2010
oh boy everbody dey marry for naija nor be small cheesy
anyway happy married life to them both
they look sweet kiss kiss
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by SeanT21(f): 7:13pm On May 24, 2010
I love this wedding. I am in love with her dress. So beautiful and with interesting colors!!
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by mamagee3(f): 7:00pm On May 28, 2010
michelin89:

Happy Married life to them plus I love her gown.
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by tjskii(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2010
beautiful dress,lovely pictures,but she for no use dat wig ,at least she coulda gotten a better one,AY for fit afford am na
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by Nobody: 12:00am On May 31, 2010
hmm, a little "mistake" here.

lovely lady, but the bridesmaids shouldnt be prettier or as pretty as the bride, so she can remain the center of attention on her wedding day.

the groom made sure of his own side, for the most part.
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by sjeezy8: 12:45am On May 31, 2010
damn shes dark yooooo - she must have worn maddd makeup or the camera in the first pics-

she aiight they look happy
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by lizzybabe1(f): 1:31am On May 31, 2010
sjeezy8:

damn shes dark yooooo - she must have worn maddd makeup or the camera in the first pics-

she aiight they look happy

How do you know that she's dark? Do you know her personally?
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by chelseabmw(m): 6:58am On May 31, 2010
one of the best marriage pics i have seen for a while now
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by ademiller(f): 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2010
do u guys know what. i just pity mabel. this girl go just dey get constant stomach and chest pains from laughing cos this ay funny pass anything. chai, God bless this marriage, see as the babe sweet. embarassed
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by blacksta(m): 4:14pm On Sep 17, 2010
I cant think of any celeb that is bigger than this guy at the moment - Kudos to him
Re: [old] Ay And Mabel Wed by kokoye(m): 5:53pm On Sep 17, 2010
tpia.:

hmm, a little "mistake" here.

lovely lady, but the bridesmaids shouldnt be prettier or as pretty as the bride, so she can remain the center of attention on her wedding day.

the groom made sure of his own side, for the most part.

What if the girl herself come ugly nko??

(1) (Reply)

“am A Gay”. Classic Fm Maina Kageni Admits / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland: Who Looked Prettier While Pregnant? / Top 5 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Not Born With Silver Spoons [PICTURES]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.