Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances (50238 Views)

DETAILS: How Deborah Was Killed For Rejecting Muslim Classmate’s Love Advances / Landlord Beats Up Tenant’s Wife For Turning Down Love Advances / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Cr7sBabe(f): 11:55am On May 18, 2018
ohiku4every1:
Your father, brothers and uncles are among men if am not mistaken
They has their own hidden devilish acts as well

Na who them catch red handed be thief
Do I need to argue with u? No, thanks for at least quoting me
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by flamingfire24(m): 11:58am On May 18, 2018
Rape Should Be Condemned In Its Entirety.Infact He Should Be Jailed For Aeons Of Years To Sanitize Society.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Dearlord(m): 12:00pm On May 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:
...after raping her, I rode my motorcycle away not knowing that the wrath of the law would catch up with me.”

May you rot in there. Wicked and foolish and murderous man.

OMG. God help me!

May she rest in peace.

Young woman go up there and read the last & second to the last paragraph before accusing the guilty rapist of murder
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by grandstar(m): 12:01pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Why are men like that huh! why do they chose to be useless like this....sex will not kill una! before anyone come and say don't join us together cus men are different! pls, all of u have one devilish spirit in u! yet they will say, ladies are the devil! pls castrate that niqqa

Women would rape men if they were stronger than us.

Most women would beat up men rather than run their mouths if they were stronger than us.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Senorito(m): 12:31pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
I'll greet him
You wish.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Kingdante(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Why are men like that huh! why do they chose to be useless like this....sex will not kill una! before anyone come and say don't join us together cus men are different! pls, all of u have one devilish spirit in u! yet they will say, ladies are the devil! pls castrate that niqqa

Yes we do.... grin
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Kingdante(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So the guy thinks God doesn't know why he created man with hands long enough for self-service?

He brought this on himself.
I'm sure he is among the hypocrites who say it is wrong to masturbate.
If only people knew just how problems and vices masturbation prevents.

It is more honourable to masturbate than to rape.

Madam or bros...... one thing I know is that you have sense.. lol
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by BabbanBura(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

What is this kid saying?
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by basilake9: 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
the story is bullshit jare
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by andycom(m): 1:20pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

including your father
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by kaydp: 1:20pm On May 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:

I'm sorry.
smiley
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Oduwils222(m): 1:43pm On May 18, 2018
Konji na bastard.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 18, 2018
Dearlord:

Young woman go up there and read the last & second to the last paragraph before accusing the guilty rapist of murder

The kind of beating he gave her was a murderous one. Don't you think so too
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 18, 2018
vicardino:
Pele, u forgot your glasses here on my shelf. Come pick it so you could probably see well and read the post all over again. U know where the key is grin

Like seriously, I weak for myself. Lol.

I'd be needing them RG after all.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 18, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Punishment for rapist

that's a killer
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by redangel2017: 2:06pm On May 18, 2018
Hector09:
Everyday person must to hear four or five bad news in this country
lol.. What about the ones we dnt hear.. Many tins er happening.. ND still happening we er just opputuned to hear this few angry
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Truthsbitter: 2:16pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Did your dad rape your mom to produce you?

Rape is bad!! and the stupid men giving these ladies mouth to abuse men should be locked away.
Why would anybody want to rape when a lot pvssy are cheap now. with a few remaining that has real value.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by mechanics(m): 2:50pm On May 18, 2018
He will surely pay for his crime.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by omoelerin1: 3:06pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Rubbish
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2018
IamHopeful:
“I was telling her to cooperate with me that I only wanted to express my affection for her but she refused. I beat her mercilessly until she became weak. After raping her, I rode my motorcycle away not knowing that the wrath of the law would catch up with me.”

Izit by force . Seriously, some guys need to be castrated. I don't know why some guys just reason with that thing dangling in between their legs instead of their brain....... Rubbish!

Russia gives such people sterilizer injections
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

Finest it seems u just registered on this forum. E still dey Hot your body.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by boyjo: 4:25pm On May 18, 2018
spafu:

You are very "Improcutous".

I just googled the word and na only your name show for the google result. grin
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by IamHopeful(f): 4:29pm On May 18, 2018
crows2ravens:

Russia gives such people sterilizer injections
I think Nigeria needs some of those injections for these fearsome rapists grin.
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Punishment for rapist
Lol u are creative,Buhari lied wen he called us lazygrin

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Chuukwudi(m): 6:30pm On May 18, 2018
How can you sustain an erection, long enough to beat up the lady, struggle with her and penetrate her! The same lady who gave you the erection!

I'm quite surprised!

I'm sensitive to rejection... Tell me a bad word, show me signs that you hate me or that I disgust you or that you don't love me and watch my erection disappear immediately.

Sex and love should go hand in hand. At least... Even if it's not love, we must both lust after each other. If it's one sided, where then is the pleasure? This man is clearly an animal.

Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by captainbangz: 6:42pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
! pls castrate that niqqa
*SHOCKED*JEEEEEEZ!
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:04pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

What is this kid saying?
What's ur biz with wat d kid is saying?
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by BabbanBura(m): 7:07pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:

What's ur biz with wat d kid is saying?

Sorry kid i gat no time for shit!
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:07pm On May 18, 2018
Holamscoh:

Finest it seems u just registered on this forum. E still dey Hot your body.
thanks bro
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Gaiustenison141: 7:26pm On May 18, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Re: 25-year-old Man Rapes Corper For Snubbing Love Advances by Cr7sBabe(f): 7:37pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

Sorry kid i gat no time for shit!
okay sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Murder Of 18-Year-Old Girl In Bayelsa Causes Tension In The State / Kidnapper Killed While Collecting ₦2.1 Million Ransom In Ekiti / Soldiers Kill Man For Being ‘Blood Relative Of Gana’, Dump Body By Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.