Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (389690 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 / Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (127) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sumboty: 1:02pm On May 19, 2018
tormeewer:
who has successfully uploaded his or her passport? I'm finding it difficult to do, even tho d size is less than 10kb, it's still telling me that file is too large.

try reduce the size to 9/8 kb
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 19, 2018
DTOBS:

Just Open your Passport with Paint by right clicking on your mouse and choose open with paint. Then click resize and input 60x60pixels and then save. You are good to go
thanks ma nigga
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by herlecks(m): 1:20pm On May 19, 2018
henrolevra:

They will allow all applicants to come for physical verification and screening with their print out
Where and where will this screening exercise take place?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 1:36pm On May 19, 2018
fabem:
Hi Guys,

What i notice so far for the ongoing Fire Service Recruitment

As we all know that any Government recruitment website, there is always stress when applicants are applying and Fire Service Recruitment is not left out.

1. [b][/b]The website www.cdfipb.careers is not going for those applying with MSC, Degree and HND. If you are experiencing error, remove www. from the webiste and enter just cdfipb.careers alone, it will go.

2. [b][/b]The website www.fedfire.gov.ng is currently going at slow speed for those applying with (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents)

3. Try to use PC to apply especially in the mid night.

4. For those expecting Confirmation from email, resend confirmation, keep refreshing and if you just want to apply, please use gmail, it receive the confirmation faster than yahoomail.

If you are still having issues with your application, you can get in touch with us at

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp on 08029359634

Thank You.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 1:40pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=akinloye216 post=67693761][/quote]pls am applying with MSC but after filling d bio data d others navigation doesn't load .How can I solve this?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 1:45pm On May 19, 2018
samwobi:
Please Can I Apply Both Prisons And Fire Service?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 1:46pm On May 19, 2018
fabem:
Hi Guys,

As we all know that any Government recruitment website, there is always stress when applicants are applying and Fire Service Recruitment is not left out.

1. [b][/b]The website www.cdfipb.careers is not going for those applying with MSC, Degree and HND. If you are experiencing error, remove www. from the webiste and enter just cdfipb.careers alone, it will go.

2. [b][/b]The website www.fedfire.gov.ng is currently going at slow speed for those applying with (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents)pls am applying with MSC but after filling d bio data d others navigation doesn't load .How can I solve this?

4. For those expecting Confirmation from email, resend confirmation, keep refreshing and if you just want to apply, please use gmail, it receive the confirmation faster than yahoomail.

If you are still having issues with your application, you can get in touch with us at

Thank You.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 1:49pm On May 19, 2018
samwobi:
Please Can I Apply Both Prisons And Fire Service?
yes
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 1:50pm On May 19, 2018
fabem:
Hi Guys,

2. [b][/b]The website www.fedfire.gov.ng is currently going at slow speed for those applying with (ND, NCE, NATEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents)

Thank You.
pls am applying with MSC but after filling d bio data d others navigations doesn't load .How can I solve this?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ramanto(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2018
sumboty:

try reduce the size to 9/8 kb

please, I'm a degree holder and am supposed to apply for" senior inspector of fire(sif) conpass 08, but i can't find that on the registration portal. What do i do please?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 3:06pm On May 19, 2018
Ramanto:

please, I'm a degree holder and am supposed to apply for" senior inspector of fire(sif) conpass 08, but i can't find that on the registration portal. What do i do please?
login with this cdfipb.careers
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FixNaija(m): 3:15pm On May 19, 2018
henrolevra:

They will allow all applicants to come for physical verification and screening with their print out

I doubt considering the huge resources and manpower that will be required for that. I think they will handle it just the same way they did for Immigration Service last year. Let's be hopeful that we will be called for 2nd stage
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sumboty: 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
Ramanto:

try login through https://cdfipb.careers

click on AVAILABLE JOBS and scroll down

tick Federal Fire Service

and choose Senior inspector fire
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yns4real: 3:37pm On May 19, 2018
Ramanto:

Your post should be Assistant Superintendent of Fire II compass 8 not senior inspector of fire
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:12pm On May 19, 2018
henrolevra:

Lol everyone come for verification. Wait for them until they release the statistics of those who registered, you will be surprised.

Pray anything they want to do, favor us all
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by burantashii: 4:29pm On May 19, 2018
my passport is not showing on my acknowledgement slip....
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Otapiapia1: 5:00pm On May 19, 2018
Bigii:

Do you think they review all those sh!t called documents we always upload for government recruitment?? They don't!

They only do physical verification if you are shortlisted.

hehehe maybe the guy is new in the industry #thelazyyouths

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mactoni91(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2018
brownlolly:

I'm interested in your birthday... we're birth mates
hook me up on fb: mactoni
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mactoni91(m): 5:19pm On May 19, 2018
chrysanthus07:
same shoes with you..wat can be done? angry
send me a msg on fb.
fb(dot)me/mactoni.
mine has been resolved
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 5:31pm On May 19, 2018
I think those people just paid for the slot, it's not dat dey v resumed,thet will still be ask to register online, u can ask those people.

mdgreen:
Nigeria is a dubious country, fire service vacancy is a scam. Last month I got two people who was paid for to get appointment letter in fire service. All employment have been made. There are just doing high service. My country naija, na so we go dey dey. Sha sha sad cry
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2018
On point, did mine in just few min, it's so fast

sumboty:

try login through https://cdfipb.careers

click on AVAILABLE JOBS and scroll down

tick Federal Fire Service

and choose Senior inspector fire
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by noblefuwad(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2018
Go and do it via PC, it's easy & faster, did mine today, have your O level with u, d grades will be needed

akinloye216:
pls am applying with MSC but after filling d bio data d others navigation doesn't load .How can I solve this?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jinka(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2018
Thank God...I finished the registration within 10minute, their website is very friendly and without uploading of documents unlike the prisons that took me almost 4 days to finish with the registration. I pray for God's favour in any of the two applications.

goodluck to us all.

1 Like

Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by brownlolly(m): 6:00pm On May 19, 2018
mactoni91:

hook me up on fb: mactoni

Naa young man...

You look me up on IG combocub
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Obaino2013(m): 6:14pm On May 19, 2018
jinka:
Thank God...I finished the registration within 10minute, their website is very friendly and without uploading of documents unlike the prisons that took me almost 4 days to finish with the registration. I pray for God's favour in any of the two applications.

goodluck to us all.

What about print out? Did you print anything out?
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jinka(m): 6:17pm On May 19, 2018
Obaino2013:

What about print out? Did you print anything out?
I downloaded the referee form and acknowledgment slip.
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Obaino2013(m): 6:20pm On May 19, 2018
jinka:

I downloaded the referee form and acknowledgment slip.

OK. Thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 7:46pm On May 19, 2018
noblefuwad:
Go and do it via PC, it's easy & faster, did mine today, have your O level with u, d grades will be needed

Thanks
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kingchukwudi(m): 8:21pm On May 19, 2018
Pls wen is the deadline for the application process
Re: Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mactoni91(m): 8:32pm On May 19, 2018
mactoni91:

bro pls my date of birth changed from 22/05/1991 to 07/01/1982.
how do i rectify this error as I'm unable to edit because my application has been submitted
my date of birth has successfully been rectified

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (127) (Reply)

UAC Management Trainee 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Nigerian Breweries Sales Executive Recruitment 2015 / NSITF Interview In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.