Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) (43411 Views)

Billionaire's Wife, Shade Okoya, Surprises Young Boy With Cash Gift / Throw Back Picture Of Alh. Dantata, Dangote's Grand Father In 1st Bank In 1929 / Meet John Collison, Harvard Dropout And World's Youngest Self-Made Billionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by olatade(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2018
i can sight one sharp scammer on her page
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Nobody: 11:22am On May 18, 2018
Poverty had really done a number on the osyche of Nigerian youths
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by subchris(m): 11:22am On May 18, 2018
wow
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Stycon(m): 11:23am On May 18, 2018
It takes an event to change the course of a man/woman's life. Some call it Happenstance; others Serendipity; I heard it's Grace. Whatever it is, opportunity is a haughty goddess who wastes no time with those who are unprepared

Thank God for your life Madam! I am happy for you cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by GuntersChain(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2018
I receive oil well by faith.
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by BabaRamota1980: 11:35am On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:
can't wait to meet this woman and spend time with her.

Wanna kiss and caress her. Fold her nippleś and make her call me by my middle name.

I know God will answer my prayers and I'll meet one of these celebrities. [b]Sugar mama fall on me
cheesy
[/b]

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Nobody: 11:38am On May 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:
Well covered body.

But today we have naked dreamers that have attached their destinies to jumping from Adamu to chike to Gbenga.

Good stuff there!
Guy am charging u for defamation of character tho.. Expect my lawyers to serve u paper by close of work today.
Y u go finish � the statement with my prestigious NAME??
I cannot take it.. No I cant take it.
Meet me in court... grin grin grin

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by FuckoffMOD: 11:38am On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Wanna kiss and caress her. Fold her nippleś and make her call me by my middle name.

I know God will answer my prayers and I'll meet one of these celebrities. Sugar mama fall on me cheesy
U well so?

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Laple0541(m): 11:43am On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:

I know God will answer my prayers and I'll meet one of these celebrities. Sugar mama fall on me cheesy

MADNESS FALL ON YOU
CRAZY FALL ON YOU
ARO FALL ON YOU
BECAUSE YOU DON KOLO

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by robotix: 11:44am On May 18, 2018
Nigerians and ass licking slave mentality... tueh... see as the first one dey tap, mumu angry
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Harrynight(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2018
shocked

So she don't dey slay since...
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by humilitypays(m): 11:45am On May 18, 2018
Igbo people are the only sincere hearts in Nigeria; they can pick someone from another tribe and make that person a millionaire but other tribes hate Igbos so much that they rather die than see an Igbo person excel or help an Igbo man or woman become successful.

This woman is a success today only because she met IBB wife who happens to be an Igbo woman from Asaba. She never looked down on her or refused to help her because she is not Igbo or from Yoruba but she just helped her selflessly and today she is a huge success.

How many other ex first ladies and presidents do we have in Nigeria today that can say they helped an Igbo person that's not kind of related to them somehow or serving them None!

Without Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria is doomed and that's why Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani can kill to make sure Igbos don't abandon them in their wrecked Nigeria.

Before u come here to talk nonsense let me educate you on how biased and wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas are to Igbo's:

Upon all the riches of Dangote, Otedola, etc, Dangote and other Hausa-Fulani/Yoruba industrialists and rich folks have none of their industry or plant in the southeast and they have no property in the southeast either. But they hav in other regions and outside Nigeria.

Dangote have no Igbo on the list of his top managers.

ABC Transport Plc owned by an Igbo man has a Yoruba man as its overall HR for decades now, I can give you the name.

And many Yorubas and northerners in top management positions too, plus investments scattered all over Nigeria.

Same with Young Shall Grow Motors.

Every rich Igbo man or woman have a big property in all regions of Nigeria but you can never find a Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani person that own a property in Igbo land out of their hatred and spite to ensure Igbo land does not develop but guess what God pass them!!

Igbos are light everywhere they go, and nothing can stop them from shinning bright like star smiley

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:46am On May 18, 2018
Soon I will be as rich as her by God's grace. I'm not quitting...
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Modarun(m): 11:55am On May 18, 2018
confused lot is what Nigerians are. What exactly did she do to have an oil block? she was an ordinary hair dresser. To show how myopic we are as a nation. And Nigerians that should be angry are here hailing her. Well i dont blame Nigerians, afterall didnt Trump call Nigeria a shithole?
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by andyanders: 11:56am On May 18, 2018
That was why IBB discovered her and the rest is history.
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by triplec93(m): 12:15pm On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Shebi na person grand mama u dey talk about like this, na so anoda person go pray like this for ur mama and for some yrs time ur wife. What goes round comes around.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Goodgate111(f): 12:20pm On May 18, 2018
viettastitches:
Nigerians and begi begi.

see how that one started listing his accident CV for her
That is our new culture, Nigerians disgracing us at every slight opportunity..
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Goodgate111(f): 12:24pm On May 18, 2018
humilitypays:
Igbo people are the only sincere hearts in Nigeria; they can pick someone from another tribe and make that person a millionaire but other tribes hate Igbos so much that they rather die than see an Igbo person excel or help an Igbo man or woman become successful.

This woman is a success today only because she met IBB wife who happens to be an Igbo woman from Asaba. She never looked down on her or refused to help her because she is not Igbo or from Yoruba but she just helped her selflessly and today she is a huge success.

How many other ex first ladies and presidents do we have in Nigeria today that can say they helped an Igbo person that's not kind of related to them somehow or serving them None!

Without Igbos in Nigeria, Nigeria is doomed and that's why Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani can kill to make sure Igbos don't abandon them in their wrecked Nigeria.

Before u come here to talk nonsense let me educate you on how biased and wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yorubas are to Igbo's:

Upon all the riches of Dangote, Dangote has none of his industry or plan in the southeast and he has no property in the southeast. But he has in other regions and outside Nigeria.

Dangote have no Igbo on the list of his top managers.

ABC Transport Plc owned by an Igbo man has a Yoruba man as its overall HR for decades now.

And in top management positions too, plus investments scattered all over Nigeria.

Same with Young Shall Grow Motors.

Every rich Igbo man or woman have a big property in all regions of Nigeria but you can never find a Yoruba or Hausa or Fulani person that own a property in Igbo land out of their spite to ensure Igbo land does not develop but guess what God pass them!!

Igbos are light everywhere they go!
Nwanne what are you really saying? Must stuffs like this show up everywhere? Nwanne get busy and quite this gospel of hate please.. Akalaka di n' ishe n' ishe ..

2 Likes

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Oritsewhandey(m): 12:25pm On May 18, 2018
Betcha! You are the sickest despicable element with piggy mind ever existed on this thread.

Sure bet she should be of same age with your mom! Go SQUEEZE that of your mom''s nipple.

Good luck with your state of mind.
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by macminista(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2018
ruggedtimi:
my mentor
Your mentor? Do u know how she rose??
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:35pm On May 18, 2018
macminista:
Your mentor? Do u know how she rose??
rosey undecided
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by wink2015(m): 12:38pm On May 18, 2018
AGE HAS TAKEN A BIG TOLL ON HER AS AT TODAY!

The young sweet sixteen of yester years is now the aging mama of today!

How time flys!
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by erickjany: 12:39pm On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by macminista(m): 12:39pm On May 18, 2018
ruggedtimi:
rosey undecided
lol! , am guessing you re a young Catt, this lady is part of the people holding Nigerians to hostage and poverty. Look for a better role model okay
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:41pm On May 18, 2018
macminista:
lol! , am guessing you re a young Catt, this lady is part of the people holding Nigerians to hostage and poverty. Look for a better role model okay
lol bro she is my role model..how e dey do u for body??na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by diadem10: 1:01pm On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:

Aye n tele e. Yeye.

1 Like

Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by gwama: 1:09pm On May 18, 2018
Bleaching face and black arms yesterday, today ligth skin everywhere grin grin grin
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by zicoraads: 1:14pm On May 18, 2018
vizkiz:

grin grin

I swear I need more emojis on Nairaland, Seun angry
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Ishilove: 1:25pm On May 18, 2018
DanseMacabre:
Who transmitted this to FP with just three comments
where on earth have you been?
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by ogorwyne(f): 1:31pm On May 18, 2018
viettastitches:
Nigerians and begi begi.

see how that one started listing his accident CV for her
Accident CV. WTF! grin
Re: Billionaire Woman Shares Throw Back Picture As Fans React (photo) by Timagex(m): 1:52pm On May 18, 2018
dele31:
Failure is an orphan, Success has many friends. See how everybody that commented admired her.
some even they beg angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

United Kingdom Now Accepts Naira For Payments / Abuja Businesses To Be Taxed For Using Generators / Border Closure: Kasapreko Company limited Loses Millions Of Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.