Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna (39656 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / TICAD7: Toyota seals deal to site Assembly plant in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by HtwoOw: 8:23am On May 19, 2018
Don't suspect foul play it's very stupid to do so

I have argued severally that Dangote is a front for Politicians , but if that front is building sugar refineries, building petrol refineries , producing cement and wants to dabble into automobile industry , trust me , it's hard work from different series of businesses that he owns BUT DOES NOT MANAGE !!!!!!

It's not about being at each industry to inquire for details or audit , he hired auditors, business researchers who would project his profit for each company he owns and if your Yeebos are closing down comment is about innonso , innonso only assembles vehicles , i have not heard of any other innonso business , so if you are comparing a business mogul with different businesses with another with one business, you are sitting on a very long thing

Mariangeles:
Why am I not surprised.. undecided
In a time when recession is biting hard on everybody, some businesses are slow while most ( especially those owned by the Igbos ) are closing down, but this dude keep springing businesses here and there...I suspect foul play angry

8 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by geosegun(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
THEY CAN NEVER RUN THE IGBO MAN DOWN... HE ONLY FALLS JUST TO RISE 10× STRONGER!

So because an Igbo man is into Automotive business means that other people should not invest in automotive business again? So anyone that goes into similar business is now an enemy? I know this is your personal opinion and not speaking for Innoson and the entire igbo people. However you need to change your myopic thoughts and overcome your inferiority complex. Don't portray the igbos as being selfish.
It's a free world, young man. One can invest in anything irrespective who the originator/initiator is/was. Healthy competition will bring about healthy developments that all desires. The truth is, you are definitely one of Nigeria's problems.

19 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by rocknation62(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Very Good, Aliko Dangote clap for yourself you hear.

You have succeeded in carrying out your aim out, but am telling you the God that have been seeing INNOSON although this year will never let him down.

You want Market share in Automobiles industry.
No problem Mr man

How many businesses are you into more than six but still yet you will never remove Eyes in any business Igbo man is doing successfully.

why I am even presiding on this man case

Upon all Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands 2018: is Peugeot this Man decides to go into.

cheesy cheesy Who drives Peugeot this days

INNOSON keep going higher this man is still a small boy in Auto industry.
Oga this is a competitive market now...& again in Marketing dere is wat dey call “BRAND LOYALTY” dis is wen u stick to only one brand or product. Wen he started wit Dangote Noodles did indomie noodles vanished in d Market & d fact still remains dat most people I mean more than Average Nigerians prefers Indomie Noodles to Dangote Noodles ...U digg

6 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by CoolAmbience(m): 8:23am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

You have succeeded in carrying out your aim out, but am telling you the God that have been seeing INNOSON although this year will never let him down.

No problem Mr man

How many businesses are you into more than six but still yet you will never remove Eyes in any business Igbo man is doing successfully.

Upon all Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands 2018: is Peugeot this Man decides to go into.

What is the meaning of this? Mtcheeew.

6 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by rayornb(m): 8:24am On May 19, 2018
I thought we already have a Peugeot assembly plant in Kaduna before,
Or is he reviving it?

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by demoBaba: 8:26am On May 19, 2018
Meetleader:
Please can someone explain to me how to reduce the volume of my generator set..

That sh*t is just too noisy...

Take the generator away from your bedrooms / living room.

Lobatan.
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 8:26am On May 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Dangote knows nothing about business where Igbo men are concerned. He is just enjoying the biased FG policies.

He knows nothing about business yet he is the richest back man in the world for several years running now.

Why are Igbo men not enjoying the same policies?
Does Dangote has two heads?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by 400billionman: 8:26am On May 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Why peugeot? angry you passed the lexus, accura, toyota, Nissan hyundai, kia. And invested in the peugeot angry
How do you think top brands like that will do a partnership involving State govt Dangote and Peugeot? Is it a Shoprite franchise?

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by abdulkayus(m): 8:26am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:

Innison isn't even focusing on Nigerian markets and also..he doesn't have what it takes to have a plant in jaduna ..he doesn't have that experience..he has experience in selling salts and sugar not heavy engineering and engineering isn't cement business that you can just bring in and rebag
...he should have learnt his lessons in his failed tomatoes plant

And dem tell you say Dangote do bring in cement and re bagged them? Do u see how local you sound? Purge yourself of bigotry and hatred and upgrade your brain

8 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by ArcFresky(m): 8:28am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

I don't think you are educated at all..
You are one of the most nepotic and tribalistic person I have ever met on nairaland....

What's wrong with competition? In U.s there are a lot of car companies, there is ford, there is Gm...
This will help drive down the price.. yet you want only Innoson to be producing cars for Nigeria....smh for you.

5 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by lonelydora: 8:29am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

He knows nothing about business yet he is the richest back man in the world for several years running now.

Why are Igbo men not enjoying the same policies?
Does Dangote has two heads?

Richest with fraudulent means. See, go and research more about Dangote.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by KevinDein: 8:34am On May 19, 2018
lonelydora:

an igbo man calling someone fraudulent. That's rich grin

12 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:35am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

insanity is lurking around ur grey matter it's just a click tic toc away voila u will end up in the market...All u wrote up there only signified that u share the same mental state with the TRANSMISSION CROONER..Oponu radarada!!!!!p

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by mustafa006: 8:35am On May 19, 2018
Mariangeles:
Why am I not surprised.. undecided
In a time when recession is biting hard on everybody, some businesses are slow while most ( especially those owned by the Igbos ) are closing down, but this dude keep springing businesses here and there...I suspect foul play angry
bad belle people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by skyhighweb(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2018
Meetleader:
Please can someone explain to me how to reduce the volume of my generator set..

That sh*t is just too noisy...
theres a volume by d side, turn it down to 1.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 8:37am On May 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Baseless conspiracy theory.

You people are simply jealous and intimidated by the man from the north. Even a woman from the west still richer than all your Igbo business men.

Keep hating while others keep aiming higher.

10 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by ariesbull: 8:40am On May 19, 2018
abdulkayus:

And dem tell you say Dangote do bring in cement and re bagged them? Do u see how local you sound? Purge yourself of bigotry and hatred and upgrade your brain

He started with that and don't exonerate it
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 8:41am On May 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Igbos are the master of the world in bold.

You people are simply jealous and intimidated by the man from the north. Even a woman from the west still richer than all your Igbo business men.

8 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by ariesbull: 8:41am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

Yes North is the poorest region while the east has the highest GDP - UN

Argue with United Nations

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:42am On May 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Why peugeot? angry you passed the lexus, accura, toyota, Nissan hyundai, kia. And invested in the peugeot angry

probably because the french are the ones with an appetite for business in risk prone naija

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by meccuno: 8:42am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

They are afraid of competition.

Everything is about sentiments and tribal connotation. Very parochial bunch of people
Igbos are not scared of competition. just create a level playing field. thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by CodeGenius40490: 8:43am On May 19, 2018
I am a Programmer and Code Genius

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:44am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

Is too bad....that Igbo businesses has been pencilled down for destruction by the jihadist in aso rock....

what is Dangote looking for in vehicle business

can't he develop a new idea and start a business of his own

since I hv known Dangote he has not started anything from scratch or on his own.

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 8:45am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:

Yes North is the poorest region while the east has the highest GDP - UN

Argue with United Nations

Let's see the source of your UN post please so we can deal with fact, and not your self-serving opinion.

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 8:46am On May 19, 2018
meccuno:
Igbos are not scared of competition. just create a level playing field. thats all.

Who should create the level playing field?

5 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by ariesbull: 8:46am On May 19, 2018
Erisco foods an Igbo man opened a tomatoes paste plant...the man went and opened his...now it gone under

Ibeto opened his cement...the man went and opened it using his influence to get favors via horse trading

Innoson opened and started his car plant...building a brand IVM the man copied it and took a short cut ..Peugeot

A businessman that is always copying and not looking for a nice market...is that one a businessman ..hoping in government to give him a soft landing

Let's compete on a favorable and flat space ..don't tilt it

Competition is good for me to respect this project...he should build up a brand...a new brand

This is not selling sugar and salt

This is pure engineering

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:48am On May 19, 2018
seguno2:

You have failed to tell us what happens to the existing Peugeot plant

he will still fail with this one......

if he is afraid of starting a business from scratch....

he should meet Tony elumelu to lecture him on final points of business strategy.......

Remove government from dangote....he will fall overnight

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by ariesbull: 8:49am On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:

Let's see the source of your UN post please.

Even of yo don't see the source at least Igbo are Mike's ahead...while the north is giving them shoe shiners , cart and barrows as poverty alleviation whereas Igbo have their own poverty alleviation as trainings and manufacturing....I don't even want to talk about education.. .the north is do backward that till date they practise nomadic agriculture ..carrying livestock from one place to another

I wonder how we ended up with such a terrible set of folks

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EzendiEgo1: 8:49am On May 19, 2018
EponOjuku:

Stop disgracing yourself and your tribe. They gave been producing Peugeot vehicles in Nigeria decades ago before Innoson leant how to ride a bicycle.

Dangote isn't competing with Igbos. He only competes with Igbos when he starts kidnapping, armed robbery, baby factory and counterfeiting products.

You are very stupid guy

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by alen4smith(m): 8:49am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

so because innoson is into car assemblage any other Nigerian shouldnt venture into that field?i think you need to free yourself from "MENTAL SLAVERY"

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The Honda Place Abuja Bills Man N15million To Fix A N4million Honda Civic Coupe / Photos From The Fatal Accident Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway This Morning / Governor Akpabio Buys Bullet-Proof Mercedes-Benz Vans - PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.