Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna (39714 Views)

Pictures Of Innoson Manufacturing Plant In Nnewi, Anambra / MIMSHAC-MERKAVIM: First Vehicle Plant In South-South Nigeria Nears Completion / TICAD7: Toyota seals deal to site Assembly plant in Ghana (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by pafisayo(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2018
oyb:

you people never cease to amaze with your insane bs persecution complex

the FG is innosons biggest customer

for all your wailing, you lot are not patronising him - heck the man will not even patronize his own cars - he prefers to roll in range rovers

of course you jokers will say that the assembler of rebadged Chinese cars is using the range for 'research'

lets see if innoson is a real businessman and not just an empty hustler

indomie was able to weather the Dangote storm because they are consummate professionals and a squeaky clean business

will your dodgy bill of lading altering mascot be able to do the same?

Good piece .

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by jeroba1(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2018
Zoharariel:

Dipo, wait! Are you saying indirectly that there's somebody in this our obodo Nigeria - into “automobile assemblage” but misleading his people that he's “manufacturing” his vehicles? grin

Pls, come again - slowly & explicitly grin cheesy grin
you and Dipo una be mumu.which one your so called Yoruba man get.
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by femmy2010(m): 10:33am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Very Good, Aliko Dangote clap for yourself you hear.

You have succeeded in carrying out your aim out, but am telling you the God that have been seeing INNOSON although this year will never let him down.

You want Market share in Automobiles industry.
No problem Mr man

How many businesses are you into more than six but still yet you will never remove Eyes in any business Igbo man is doing successfully.

why I am even presiding on this man case

Upon all Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands 2018: is Peugeot this Man decides to go into.

cheesy cheesy Who drives Peugeot this days

INNOSON keep going higher this man is still a small boy in Auto industry.

The Sky is too big for all players in the automotive industry to play in .

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by josite: 10:34am On May 19, 2018
ilevic:
Why does it appear like Dangote is the only one establishing business in Nigeria?
. Looters have decided to launder stolen funds through legitimate fronts.found our why the moneys he is investing comes from.was the money from delta stare treasury not found in the hands of someone who is to construct an expressway.who are the true owners of glo.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:37am On May 19, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Who will form a common front with you snitches driven by greed and selfishness?
Yoruba culture and norms detests greed. And your people are full of that and an unbridled pride.
Was it not your fathers that went into an alliance with Ahmadu Bello's NPC at the expense of a coalition with the SW? All because they hope they could corner power from the northerners and rule the country.

Please stay on your own. We already know the kind of character you will bring to the table in any possible coalition.

this is one of th issues.....

OK continue rolling with north.

cc

seguno2

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Kingkevin: 10:40am On May 19, 2018
Good work Sir, this will crate more jobs for Nigerians.

God bless you sir.

Go higher...

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EarthXmetahuman: 10:41am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:

Innison isn't even focusing on Nigerian markets and also..he doesn't have what it takes to have a plant in jaduna ..he doesn't have that experience..he has experience in selling salts and sugar not heavy engineering and engineering isn't cement business that you can just bring in and rebag
...he should have learnt his lessons in his failed tomatoes plant
he is not an engineer either but run the biggest cement factory in africa.

He is about to run the biggest refinery and petrochemical industry in africa, yet he didn't have PhD in chemistry.

7 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EzendiEgo1: 10:43am On May 19, 2018
femmy2010:

The Sky is too big for all players in the automotive industry to play in .
true talk bro

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by omoelerin1: 10:45am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

You have succeeded in carrying out your aim out, but am telling you the God that have been seeing INNOSON although this year will never let him down.

No problem Mr man

How many businesses are you into more than six but still yet you will never remove Eyes in any business Igbo man is doing successfully.

Upon all Top 10 Most Valuable Auto Brands 2018: is Peugeot this Man decides to go into.

Tribalism has totally destroyed this one's sense!

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by iamjavadem(m): 10:48am On May 19, 2018
Why do you people always have inferiority complex? Always playing tribal card, is that all you people know how to do?
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

5 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EzendiEgo1: 10:51am On May 19, 2018
omoelerin1:
Tribalism has totally destroyed this one's sense!
iamjavadem:
Why do you people always have inferiority complex? Always playing tribal card, is that all you people know how to do?
there was no Tribalism statement in my comment bro.

So what are you talking about

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by aribisala0(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

So

Are you not from Yeeboe?

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by Ijaya123: 10:54am On May 19, 2018
ariesbull:

Yes the same north has the poorest region and backward in Black Africa

Yes, I've heard that from pigs and idiots.

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by iukpe: 10:54am On May 19, 2018
Dangote has money to promote indigenous design and develop a truly African model. Why Peugeot?
One thing is that black billionaires and politicians do not believe in developing technology here but if we cannot build industries that create other industries here we will continue to import technology and money keeps going out than come in.

We cannot talk about making our own weapons, nuclear power or a space programme in the next 100 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by omoelerin1: 10:57am On May 19, 2018
hush15:

Big foul play jare. El rufai done give this some money. Dangote is like MKO of those days where babangida and co where using him to front where they all know the paddy paddy arrangement them get....
Same way Oga Jonathan too used innoson as a front to shield all his loot and that of mama Patience.

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by omoelerin1: 10:58am On May 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Innoson has shown him the way. Just watch how FG will give him all necessary funds and policy so he can take innoson out of business. Nonsense FG
trash

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by seguno2: 10:58am On May 19, 2018
GuyfawkesAB:
Who will form a common front with you snitches driven by greed and selfishness?
Yoruba culture and norms detests greed. And your people are full of that and an unbridled pride.
Was it not your fathers that went into an alliance with Ahmadu Bello's NPC at the expense of a coalition with the SW? All because they hope they could corner power from the northerners and rule the country.

Please stay on your own. We already know the kind of character you will bring to the table in any possible coalition.

Please let us know how that is different from Awolowo joining Gowon and the Fulanis to fight THEIR civil war instead of leading the Yorubas to secede
Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by GistManor: 11:05am On May 19, 2018

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by AnanseK(m): 11:06am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

Bad belly. What’s your problem?

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by omoelerin1: 11:06am On May 19, 2018
lonelydora:

Whenever they call him richest man...i laugh. Let FG give everyone level playing field and see how Dangote won't even get the 30th position where the Igbos are.
Igbo are jostling for the position African richest man. No worry we will give you next year, you hear?

The way some people think, baffles me, honestly.

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by buhariguy(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2018
Meetleader:
Please can someone explain to me how to reduce the volume of my generator set..

That sh*t is just too noisy...
buy brand new one

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EzendiEgo1: 11:07am On May 19, 2018
aribisala0:

So

Are you not from Ibo?
I am bro

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by aribisala0(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
I am bro
I talk am

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by imam07: 11:12am On May 19, 2018
Taiwo20:
very good

we can now buy brand new peugeot
See mumu. All those products dangote dey produce,tell me the one that is easy to afford by the masses.ordinary dangote spaggeti set is costly. Monopoly man.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by omoelerin1: 11:13am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

If it is not tribalism, then does innoson know you? Does he have special treatment for you as an individual?

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by buhariguy(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

so what is your business in innoson business,

Is it not because he is from east.

Stop playing childish game.

4 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EzendiEgo1: 11:17am On May 19, 2018
aribisala0:
I talk am
what do you talked

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by EzendiEgo1: 11:17am On May 19, 2018
omoelerin1:
If it is not tribalism, then does innoson know you? Does he have special treatment for you as an individual?

he does

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by obailala(m): 11:20am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

What manner of inferiority complex is this?

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by SirBunky85(m): 11:21am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

No problem Mr man

why all dese useless display of insecurity?ur likes are one of reasons other regions badmouth us.nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by omoelerin1: 11:24am On May 19, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
he does
Where dangote and innoson are talking, will you be invited?
You better grow up and don't let tribalism take best out of you.

2 Likes

Re: Africa’s Richest Man, Aliko Dangote, To Set Up Peugeot Assembly Plant In Kaduna by mavinc4u(f): 11:30am On May 19, 2018
Can dangote try something new? I have noticed that he only ventures into business we already have people doing it in the country. Is he afraid to be the first person to try something new in Nigeria. I will only believe he is a real business man when he becomes the first person to try something new in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

The World's First 3D-Printed Vehicle Goes On Sales (video) / Accident Invoving A Truck And Peugeot504 In Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / This N44m Mercedes X-class Looks Like A Maybach (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.