Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling (1049 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / See What Mtn Promised To Do For Their Customers Tomorrow. / Man Reported My Post To MTN On Twitter, See What MTN Finally Said (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling by Mrluv(m): 4:35pm On May 18, 2018
mtn sim to i went to mtn office to swap my 4g. the lady that attend to me asked me for my voter card i went back home to get it because i was not with it. only for the lady to telled me that they dont accept temporary voter card that is the permament one they want which i dont have. i was angry ready to make trouble when a man rush him with his voter card gave it to the lady that was attending to me which the lady return to back to him and gave him a paper to write his information.the man got angry saying why writing down his information again after asking to get his voter card. so mtn are demaning for voter card before they could sell their sim i just jejely walked out
Re: Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling by HallaDaTruth: 5:10pm On May 18, 2018
Port to 9mobile bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling by yak(m): 8:23pm On May 18, 2018
Mrluv:
mtn sim to i went to mtn office to swap my 4g. the lady that attend to me asked me for my voter card i went back home to get it because i was not with it. only for the lady to telled me that they dont accept temporary voter card that is the permament one they want which i dont have. i was angry ready to make trouble when a man rush him with his voter card gave it to the lady that was attending to me which the lady return to back to him and gave him a paper to write his information.the man got angry saying why writing down his information again after asking to get his voter card. so mtn are demaning for voter card before they could sell their sim i just jejely walked out

it is a standard practice in all reasonable counties of the world. we wldnt want all the goodies that exist somewhere else without the sacrifices involved

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:07pm On May 18, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Port to 9mobile bro
Wey no get permanent site?�
Re: Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling by Mrluv(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2018
yak:

it is a standard practice in all reasonable counties of the world. we wldnt want all the goodies that exist somewhere else without the sacrifices involved
you mean after given them my temporary voter card an is there any different between this two

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine What Mtn Is Telling by yak(m): 6:11am On May 19, 2018
Mrluv:
you mean after given them my temporary voter card an is there any different between this two

can you use that document to vote or do transaction in bank? If u cannot, then it is not a VALID means of Identification. simply locate a nimc Enrolment Center near u, enrol n collect ur NIN slip n use it for the transaction

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

War Of The Smartphones! Which Is Better, Samsung Vs. Apple? Share Experience / What To Do Now That MTN Running Massive Promo For 1GB N470 Ends Today / Samsung Galaxy J7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.