Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (80970 Views)

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 18, 2018
Deltatoto:
theres one thg I want to know.do u have anyone as rich as kcee in ur entire village?
I've not even been to my village before. Are you fine now?

1 Like

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 18, 2018
millomaniac:

Na your type dey bring confusion when they carry you enter house.
As long as I'm not causing confusion in my family and my husband's house. I don't think I can cause confusion anywhere.

But I still don't understand how you guys defend celebrities that doesn't know you and doesn't give a f**k if you exist or not . grin grin
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Dnevasaynevaguy: 11:55pm On May 18, 2018
millomaniac:

I bought some artwork for one million
Two years later that shii worth two million
Few years later that shii worth eight million

You wanna know whats morr important than throwing money away in the strip club? CREDIT
Ever wonder why jewish people own most of the property in america?
���

Jay na Boss wey get sense.

1 Like

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by millomaniac: 12:02am On May 19, 2018
Dnevasaynevaguy:

You wanna know whats morr important than throwing money away in the strip club? CREDIT
Ever wonder why jewish people own most of the property in america?
���

Jay na Boss wey get sense.

I swear. Na elder with wisdom.

1 Like

Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by millomaniac: 12:05am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

As long as I'm not causing confusion in my family and my husband's house. I don't think I can cause confusion anywhere.

But I still don't understand how you guys defend celebrities that doesn't know you and doesn't give a f**k if you exist or not . grin grin

Same way I don't understand why you trying to know which celebrity is under whose roof and all that bulsh**t
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by castrokins(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2018
Emeka Okonkwo!
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 19, 2018
millomaniac:

Same way I don't understand why you trying to know which celebrity is under whose roof and all that bulsh**t
Will you go and sleep now daddy? Bye bye
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by decomzy1o1: 12:31am On May 19, 2018
skimeh:
Just one question What does he do for a living?
wetin concern u
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by ifymadu: 12:42am On May 19, 2018
Vanity upon vanity
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Metuh: 12:47am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
There's one thing I want to know. Is Kcee living with his younger brother?
Ask yourself if what you just wrote made any sense.

E Money is even the elder. You just decided to embarrass yourself with dry jokes.

Well, poverty is a state of mind
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by mammanbawa: 12:47am On May 19, 2018
bjt:

All the above for just one family undecided undecided. No hating but doesn't make sense.
To you, it doesn't
I believe I'll have a much bigger fleet
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Metuh: 12:50am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

then, why do you cry and bother yourself bout the same celebrities that can buy you and your husband?

As if with 100k, you won't leave your poor horseband for E~money

oya lie grin
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 1:04am On May 19, 2018
What is the true source of his income, what did he really do to make so much money?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by bbstarr(f): 1:18am On May 19, 2018
Metuh:

then, why do you cry and bother yourself bout the same celebrities that can buy you and your husband?

As if with 100k, you won't leave your poor horseband for E~money

oya lie grin

That you can't afford it doesn't mean others can't afford it. I earn more than that on cryptoc.urrencies. I earn my own money. I wait for no man. I earn on stee.mit, I earn on So.la, I earn through Pre.search, I'm currently mining coins on dodge.miner. I registered on Smoke Network few days ago. I'm into several ai.rdrops i can't count. Stop wasting words on nairaland just to be tagged "Savage". Twice of what you typed can earn you something on Fiv.err and stee.mit.

And as for the question you asked, money can't replace my love. Why should I be a slave to money when I can work for it and make it my slave?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by bbstarr(f): 1:19am On May 19, 2018
Metuh:

Ask yourself if what you just wrote made any sense.

E Money is even the elder. You just decided to embarrass yourself with dry jokes.

Well, poverty is a state of mind
Wikipedia is your friend. Stop saying things you don't know. Kcee is the elder bro. He even confirmed it on his Instagram. So now, who's embarrassing himself just to get cheap likes because of E money that gives zero f**k about him grin grin grin grin
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by SlamvipeR(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2018
dont fvck oo issa benz
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 1:32am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:
wetin concern u for siblings mata?and u must be one of dose dat insulted pmb when he said d youths are lazy but look at u asking a lame qustn
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by bbstarr(f): 1:44am On May 19, 2018
SirBunky85:
wetin concern u for siblings mata?and u must be one of dose dat insulted pmb when he said d youths are lazy but look at u asking a lame qustn
Why must you waste words defending people that doesn't know about your existence? It's a social media, write whatever suits you. Your comments may suit me and it may not and vice versa. So why are we bothering ourselves?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by SirBunky85(m): 1:47am On May 19, 2018
bbstarr:

Why must you waste words defending people that doesn't know about your existence? It's a social media, write whatever suits you. Your comments may suit me and it may not and vice versa. So why are we bothering ourselves?
and ur point is?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Alwaysking: 4:17am On May 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
No Bugatti Chiron in his collections

No Lamborghini Aventador in collections

No Rolls Royce Ghost in his collections

No Ferrari La Ferrari in his collections

No Bentley Mulsanne in his collections

No Porsche Carrera GT in his collections

And you want to blow my mind? With a G-Wagon & Maybach that Yahoo Boys have turned to bicycles in Lekki?

My friend, will you get out of here with your mediocrity!

Idiot! and you don't own even bicycle tyre.
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by zoba001(m): 4:47am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

wetin concern you? busy body!!!
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by egbaguy2: 5:13am On May 19, 2018
No need to even ask for the source of his money.....in Nigeria,asking such a question means one is a HATER
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Kilanee: 5:16am On May 19, 2018
Danny110:
E money e money! Nwoke oma....one day I go just faint for ur gate I go day Dia like stone,nobody go fit remove me except ur divine touch,
Na so I go just take blow!
Just like dat
lazy youth undecided
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by divinespark: 5:59am On May 19, 2018
Folks, let's forget about that fraudster and learn how to export goods to foreign countries. Click on the first link on my signature for details.
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Deltatoto: 6:08am On May 19, 2018
sexybbstar:

I've not even been to my village before. Are you fine now?
this ur rep bad o u wan kill me?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Deltatoto: 6:09am On May 19, 2018
Waakanda:
Meaning?
stop sleeping around
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by deebrownneymar: 6:34am On May 19, 2018
True true he has money but this kind of money can never be clean
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by InvertedHammer: 6:37am On May 19, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

You are a real enemy of progress.

You want to take away Airforce1's only means of livelihood.

Kindly leave reports on E-Money to Airforce1.

Quiet unfair!

*/
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by overboard(m): 6:49am On May 19, 2018
Zoharariel:
No Bugatti Chiron in his collections

No Lamborghini Aventador in collections

No Rolls Royce Ghost in his collections

No Ferrari La Ferrari in his collections

No Bentley Mulsanne in his collections

No Porsche Carrera GT in his collections

And you want to blow my mind? With a G-Wagon & Maybach that Yahoo Boys have turned to bicycles in Lekki?

My friend, will you get out of here with your mediocrity!

G-Wagon yes but Maybach?
Re: E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) by Nobody: 6:52am On May 19, 2018
bjt:

All the above for just one family undecided undecided. No hating but doesn't make sense.

No tax that's the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toilet Selfie Now Trending In Nigeria.!! / Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast / Gao Liu's Nose Tip Dies After Botched Plastic Surgery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.