Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) (66739 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by autojosh: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2019

Daniella Okeke is a Nollywood actress, producer, model, television personality, entrepreneur and a philanthropist.

The 31 year old is of Imo State extraction, though she grew up and had her education in Delta state.

The graduate of Fine and Applied Arts of the Delta State University, Abraka, has featured in not a few Nollywood movies.

Some Nollywood films that has earned her fame include ‘Sleek Ladies’, ‘Rotten Tomatoes’, ‘Stronger Than Pain’, ‘Heart Of a Widow’, ‘Friends or Foes’, “The Johnsons’ (TV drama series), ‘The Boss Is Mine’, ‘My Husband Not Yours’, ‘Luke Of Lies’, etc.

Okeke also featured in the Desmond Elliot-directed movie “Lagos Cougars”. Her role in the movie earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

The fast-rising and curvaceous actress is also known for her work of charity.

Aside acting, the flamboyant Daniella Okeke has other passions: For instance, she is a collector of expensive automobiles.

Her garage features cars like Mercedes-Benz 450 (believed to be a gift to her by a famous Nigerian Clergy), Range Rover Sport, Lexus SUVs, Land Rover LR3, etc.

See photos of some of her cars below.

Source:

https://autojosh.com/curvy-nollywood-actress-daniella-okeke-and-her-car-collection-will-leave-you-drooling-photos/

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Esejojo: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2019
Already drooling.. grin grin

Meanwhile...

Laptop For Sale:

Very neat fairly used (Canada-Used) Lenovo Thinkpad T410 Core i5 4GB, M520 @ m520 @2.4GHz, Windows 10 (64-Bit) , x64-based processor, 300GB HDD (2 Units)

Price = N50, 000

For expression of interest, call 08051162212.

Click below for photos and more details

https://www.nairaland.com/4876901/sale-lenovo-thinkpad-core-i5

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2019
na toto dey work so.

her toto mileage don go far.

186 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Davash222(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2019
Don’t say it

Farm tool.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by BonkoINC: 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2019
Front page no time.

It's auto Josh again.
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by mrjaydee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
Her market is moving

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Metuh: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na toto dey work so.
Can you repeat this without crying

15 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by lilmax(m): 4:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......damn it, 9 pastors and counting shocked

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Esejojo: 5:38pm On Jan 07, 2019
lilmax:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9......damn it, 9 pastors and counting shocked

30 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
You sure say na her own abi no be this same girl use another person dog and range deceive us all this fake celeb undecided

Just saying sha not hating cool

14 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Samirana360(m): 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
Expensive pucci

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by BruncleZuma: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by hisexcellency34: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
God bless her man of God

12 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Sholaco: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Power of pussy ehn

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Ogaga87(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself...

40 cars no Bentley

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by stalwart123(m): 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

I can see Dino's and Suleima's signatures on some of those machines.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by sirlekzy: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Dbanj Meets With The President Of Ghana, Nana Akufo Addo (Photos)

https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/dbanj-meets-president-ghana-nana-akufo-addo-photos/
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by punisha: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Congrats to her....
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Sweetcollins: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2019
Apoo must hear this, if you add ..stle na you sabi

7 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Big yansh power!

5 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Bluehill1051: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
smileye
I AM A WINNER
STILL HAVEN'T LOST MY VIRGINITY BECAUSE I DON'T LOSE.
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by justmenoni: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Idije grin
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by kufre2010: 5:45pm On Jan 07, 2019
Ok

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Sakamaje: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sometimes I wonder which one has more power between puzzzy and money? I think it is puzzzy because it can get you money. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
When your pusssssy sells real good

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Highball(m): 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
Nice
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by NaijaCelebNews: 5:46pm On Jan 07, 2019
She’s balling for 2. Anyways click link to watch WizKid Fever dance compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8peyLhowkmg
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by nijabazaar: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
Daniellla.....Bulk spamming biz woman. I know ur trade. Swift transfer things
Re: Daniella Okeke's Car Collection Will Leave You Drooling (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2019
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
na toto dey work so.
and your own mileage dey zero abi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic & Her Fiancé Celebrate Christmas With Loved Up Photos / Kehinde Bankole Washing A Mercedes Benz In Sultry Photos / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.