Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN (560 Views)

Americans Mock Donald Trump Over His Loss (Video) / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties / Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2018
This new sense of purpose has come about out of necessity. The continent is currently facing the duel prospects of a nuclear-armed Iran and a financial hit to scores of linchpin European companies as a result of President Donald Trump pulling out of the Iran nuclear deal.

And none of this bodes well for the President or the United States.

In the fog of Russiagate, Kim Jong Un's volte-face on nuclear disarmament, trade wars with China and half the world, as well as Palestinian violence, suddenly all 28-member states of the European Union have remarkably adopted a unified stance against the one man calculated to unite: Donald Trump.

Meeting in a summit in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, European Council President Donald Tusk told the assembled leaders: "Looking at the latest decisions of President Trump, someone could even think: With friends like that, who needs enemies? But frankly speaking, Europe should be grateful to President Trump. Because thanks to him we have got rid of all illusions."

The European leaders seem to be talking in a rare, public and unified voice that the Iranian nuclear deal must be preserved and that their nations, individually and collectively, must do all within their power to preserve it. So, look out, America.
French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel are reportedly committed to finding ways for their companies to avoid any new American sanctions against Iran and prolong the treaty.

Even Russia -- not a member of the EU but a signatory of the Iran accord -- with barely restrained glee, agreed to play a role in Europe's efforts. All the Kremlin's wildest dreams seem to be coming to life.
At a joint news conference in Brussels with UN Secretary-General António Guterres, Jean-Claude Juncker, president of the European Commission, affirmed that allowing the Iran agreement to come apart would "seriously threaten peace and security" and urged the political leaders meeting in Bulgaria to arrive at "a common and consensual approach."

In a direct challenge to Trump, Juncker added: "We must say that we have the means, we will use them, but we must face the truth: Means are limited but we will fully exploit the means we have at our disposal."

First came a series of slaps in the face -- Trump withdrawing from the global climate pact in the early days of his presidency, followed by some frosty first meetings with Merkel and British Prime Minister Theresa May.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/18/opinions/europe-trumps-eye-andelman-opinion-intl/index.html

Lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Waakanda: 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
Okay
Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Kophschmerzen: 5:34pm On May 18, 2018
The America president is now a world wide butt of joke. This country keep feeling like a strange land to me daily.

1 Like

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2018
Now, bring me the empty skull of that boy (kingkakaone) talking nonsense about the EU vs Amerika over the Iranian nuclear deal in that other thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4507276/americas-hegemony-coming-end-photo

so that I can use it to drink palm wine. grin

Just in case you can not read, I have highlighted the important points for you. grin

Meeting in a summit in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, European Council President Donald Tusk told the assembled leaders: “Looking at the latest decisions of President Trump, someone could even think: With friends like that, who needs enemies? But frankly speaking, Europe should be grateful to President Trump. Because thanks to him we have got rid of all illusions.”

My purpose, mission & goal in life is to see Amerika burn in radioactive ashes for all the crimes she & Israel have committed against humanity - in the name of fighting terrorism.

I want them to see & understand what the word “Terror” really means. Hahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Where's Lucasbalo?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by obonujoker(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2018
Zoharariel:
Now, bring me the empty skull of that boy (kingkakaone) talking nonsense about the EU vs Amerika over the Iranian nuclear deal in that other thread below:

Just in case you can not read, I have highlighted the important points for you. grin

Meeting in a summit in Bulgaria's capital of Sofia, European Council President Donald Tusk told the assembled leaders: “Looking at the latest decisions of President Trump, someone could even think: With friends like that, who needs enemies? But frankly speaking, Europe should be grateful to President Trump. Because thanks to him we have got rid of all illusions.”

My purpose, mission & goal in life is to see Amerika burn in radioactive ashes for all the crimes she & Israel have committed against humanity - in the name of fighting terrorism.

I want them to see & understand what the word “Terror” really means. Hahahahahaaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Where's Lucasbalo?

I know this Israel Jerusalem US embassy move pained folks like you too much.... grin

America will continue to be superpower till the rapture.... so stop deceiving yourself??

So terrorism isn't real??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Lucasbalo(m): 6:14pm On May 18, 2018
Kophschmerzen:
The America president is now a world wide butt of joke. This country keep feeling like a strange land to me daily.
That's not a surprise Buddy. You and i and several millions of Americans foresaw it but the electoral votes and Pootin did us in. The guy is a tragedy on America but I am damn sure we will weather the storm. Keep the fighting spirit on.

1 Like

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Lucasbalo(m): 6:15pm On May 18, 2018
Zoharariel:

Where's Lucasbalo?
I as your friend do not wish any harm to you in your Ijebu village but you are wishing harm to me and my loved ones in America. How good a man are you to do that ?. Lol

1 Like

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Kophschmerzen: 6:24pm On May 18, 2018
obonujoker:

I know this Israel Jerusalem US embassy move pained folks like you too much.... grin

America will continue to be superpower till the rapture.... so stop deceiving yourself??

Are you dumbbells just clinically r3tarded??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Kophschmerzen: 6:25pm On May 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:
That's not a surprise Buddy. You and i and several millions of Americans foresaw it but the electoral votes and Pootin did us in. The guy is a tragedy on America but I am damn sure we will weather the storm. Keep the fighting spirit on.

Definitely bro, this land get more good folks than the evil maga crowds. The ousting of the Manhattan racist lawyer says a lot about our country.

1 Like

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2018
Zoharariel:

Where's Lucasbalo?
Jesus Christ!
Just our varied opinions has turned to insult?
So u can't even engage in discussions without hauling insults at those who disagree with u?
Well, let's just watch and see how it goes.
Thank God we will be alive to see who between the EU and the US and Iran will first burn in radioactive ashes.

BTW, I just pity the future of the EU because those people making mouth doesn't understand the advantage America give to them.

1 Like

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 18, 2018
obonujoker:

Leave the guy joor.

1 Like

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 18, 2018
kingkakaone:

Jesus Christ!
Just our varied opinions has turned to insult?
So u can't even engage in discussions without hauling insults at those who disagree with u?
Well, let's just watch and see how it goes.
Thank God we will be alive to see who between the EU and the US and Iran will first burn in radioactive ashes.

BTW, I just pity the future of the EU because those people making mouth doesn't understand the advantage America give to them.

Habaaaa! My bery good priend. That is not insult at all. grin I was only laughing & jesting with you - and you can tell by the number of smileys I have in that post. grin

I have never insulted anybody on NL, even Lucasbalo can attest to this fact. grin

But my point is - Amerika must burn in nuclear ashes! grin

1 Like

Re: Europe Move Against Trump Over Iran Nuclear Deal - CNN by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2018
Zoharariel:

Habaaaa! My bery good priend. That is not insult at all. grin I was only laughing & jesting with you - and you can tell by the number of smileys I have in that post. grin

I have never insulted anybody on NL, even Lucasbalo can attest to this fact. grin

But my point is - Amerika must burn in nuclear ashes! grin
K sire.
Thank God we will be alive to witness how events will unfold in the near future.
I pity EU sha, mostly if they make one wrong move.

But let me tell u this, all countries will burn one day, but America will outlive Russia and others in the burning sequence.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Trump Ex Aid Manafort Sentenced To 47 Months In Prison. / Finally Iraq Attacks U.S. Embassy / COVID-19: Rwanda President To Share Food Items To 20,000 Household

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.