Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out (1532 Views)

My Personal Review: Itel A32F Is An Inexpensive Android Go Smartphone With The E / Nairalander Review Of A32F: Budget Android Oreo Phone With Fingerprint Security / See Pictures Of The New Itel A32F Smartphone With Android 8.1 OS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out by Samson1851(m): 5:25pm On May 18, 2018
I have been seeing many negative comments about the quality and speed of the itel A32F, the video below is about the itel P51 released last year. There are also negative comments about itel P51 but because of the Light NEPA (PHCN) situation in Nigeria many decided to buy(try) the itel P51 because of its huge 5000mah battery.

Itel P51 has a 1gb ram just like the A32F and there has been many comments that the itel A32F will be slow due to the 1gb ram and but i can assure you guys that the Android 8 Go Edition Software was built to make a 1GB ram smartphone operate fast but if you are not still convinced, kindly watch the video below.

The itel P51 was honestly reviewed by the ''Super Mobile Fans'' YouTuber and I want you guys to hear what he had to say about his 4 Months experience with the itel P51 performance in terms of Battery, Multitasking (Speed), Ram Management, Gaming, Camera and Durability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQqUDNeP_OY

I hope you after watching the video, you will be convinced to give the New improved itel brand a trial because I can see their efforts and determination to give fans a good and competitive smartphones like the S32 and A32F at a competitive affordable price.

I am waiting for his honest review of the itel A32F.

Re: This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out by standbusy: 5:49pm On May 18, 2018
powerful great One from Itelmobile
Re: This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out by Psychodavidovic(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2018
I'm using 2GB of RAM on Android 7.0 nougat and it still lags occasionally now I'm seeing 1GB of RAM running the same Android 7.0 nougat 'smoothly'. grin

I actually like the idea behind android Go and i think it is nice and will run flawlessly on a 1GB RAM device.

However, how will chrome function on it ? That is if we can't even run it. Or will they realeased Chrome Go ? What UC browser ? Instagram ? What about gaming ?

Well, lets see how it goes.
Re: This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out by Samson1851(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2018
There is UC Lite browser.
Psychodavidovic:
I'm using 2GB of RAM on Android 7.0 nougat and it still lags occasionally now I'm seeing 1GB of RAM running the same Android 7.0 nougat 'smoothly'. grin

I actually like the idea behind android Go and i think it is nice and will run flawlessly on a 1GB RAM device.

However, how will chrome function on it ? That is if we can't even run it. Or will they realeased Chrome Go ? What UC browser ? Instagram ? What about gaming ?

Well, lets see how it goes.
Re: This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out by Psychodavidovic(m): 6:07pm On May 18, 2018
Samson1851:
There is UC Lite browser.

What about apps that don't have lite versions ? Like twitter ?

1 Like

Re: This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out by fredie107(m): 6:52pm On May 18, 2018
Psychodavidovic:

there is twitter lite version
Re: This Video Will Convince You that the 1GB Ram, itel A32F is Worth Trying Out by Samson1851(m): 8:09pm On May 18, 2018
They will still work but might load slow
Psychodavidovic:

(1) (Reply)

Specifications And Features Of Infinix Hot 6, Hot 6 Pro And Hot 6 Lite / Which Chinese Flagship Phone Can I Get For 90k / Huawei Nova 4 Vs Samsung Galaxy A8s (punch Hole Displays)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.