Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,128 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport (28371 Views)

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi / Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Bek Air Plane Crashes Near Kazakhstan's Almaty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport by Readonee35L(m): 5:35pm On May 19, 2018
Mryacks:

So true...
smiley
I'm happy you see that.
smiley
Re: Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport by Electronzeez(m): 3:58am On May 20, 2018
Zoharariel:
I suspect Amerika. Cuba should engage Mother Russia to help pinpoint the positions of all Amerikan drones & air patrols within 2,500km radius to the crash site.

The Malaysian MH-17 was blown out of the Ukranian airspace in similar fashion - by the CIA & the Ukranian SBU while the bastards tried blaming it on Mother Russia.

Lucasbalo - what do you think? grin

Please don't suspect .Amerikkaa are synonymous with carrying out this kind of attacks on countries they have scores with .

If you have Amerikkaa as enemy you are not the only one ,if they are your friend it is worst .

I will rather have a bull dog watching my gate than have an amerika marine doing the job .chances are they will allow criminals inside and blame it on Russia grin grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport by AFONJACOW(m): 11:54am On May 20, 2018
mvem:
...parachutes have heights u jump from...if a car is travelling at 160 then try jumping out with a big balloon, u will die so well...a plane take off speed that exceeds 240km/h and its close to the ground.... Parachute won't do a thing for u...in fact its better u remain in d plane than do that(u re definitely dieing)
that's means I'm going to fortified my with disappearing and appearing,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa State International Airport Project On Amassoma/Tombia Street Continues / Jeep Knocks Down Kid Going For Children's Day Party In Bayelsa, Fractures Bone / Air Peace To Fly Directly To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.