Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Be Strong - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Be Strong (211 Views)

Be Strong In The Lord. / Be Strong In The Lord - Joseph Prince / Bishop TD Jakes Sermon – I Didn’t Say It Would Be Easy – Be Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Strong by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2018
Be Strong

Since we now know that Satan uses nothing but subtlety and deception to trick men, there must be a way to handle him.

What is that way? The devil is a man of tricks. How do we keep him under control?

Remember what 1 John 2:14 says:
“I have written unto you, young men, because ye are STRONG, and the Word of God abideth in you and ye have overcome the wicked one."

So what do you do? Ephesians says:
“Be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.”

This means, let your being in the Lord be a matter of personal consciousness. You are of God so automatically, you’re an overcomer (1 John 4:4).

So, “Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath set us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage” (Galatians 5:1).

Not all Christians are standing strong in their walk with God.

It’s time to be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

When you hear a man say, "I cannot fail! I cannot have accident!”, he is only saying what he is worth in the Lord.

Some folks may see it as pride, but the scriptures say, “My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad” (Psalms 34:2).

When you are face to face with any challenge of life (such as sickness), tell the devil, "I am of God, therefore I have overcome you. So get lost!"

You need the strength of God to deal with the cruel forces all around the world today. You need the kind of strength that will enable you to stand in the face of obvious danger without any fear.

There are too many weaklings carrying just one armour of God around, when the Bible recommends that we "Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" (Ephesians 6:11).

Friend, you can’t afford to be a woman in this race. The Bible says, “Quit yourselves like men, and fight” (1 Samuel 4:9).

Get Satan off your mind, and heaven and earth will bear record that a son of God is manifesting indeed! Be bold! Be strong! For the Lord thy God is with thee!

Hallelujah

Excerpts From, Satan Get Lost By David Oyedepo.

Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us On WhatsApp, 08126401351

(1) (Reply)

Have A Sound Moral Authority And Take Sound Decisions 1sam12:3-4,1sam14:24-28 / Mishandling Of Quran / 50 Secret's To Answers To Prayers (38)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.