Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Have A Sound Moral Authority And Take Sound Decisions 1sam12:3-4,1sam14:24-28 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have A Sound Moral Authority And Take Sound Decisions 1sam12:3-4,1sam14:24-28 (213 Views)

Kumuyi Set To Hold A 5-day ‘divine Solution Global Crusade’ In Abuja Sept 24-28 / Spirit Meat: Discover And Fulfill The Will Of God In Your Generation Lk7: 24-28 / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have A Sound Moral Authority And Take Sound Decisions 1sam12:3-4,1sam14:24-28 by Nobody: 2:11am On May 20, 2018
Moral Authority is the power behind the life and ministry of an effective leader. You cannot say you are the leader of a group that you have not paid the price to lead- people are watching you closer than you think and you must be ready to ask your people the same question Prophet Samuel asked.

Can your direct followers bear testimony to your personal integrity? Don’t ever let your gifting take you to a level or place that your life and character cannot keep you! Leaders do not qualify to lead their people if their personal integrity is questionable. Apostle Paul was laying a foundational principle in leadership when he said, “Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.” When a leader stops following Christ and his integrity is suspect, his team should be careful lest they be led astray.

A leader must make good decisions: Saul called for a fast on a day of battle. This was wrong. To make consistently good decisions is the hallmark of powerful spiritual leadership, not occasional good decision. In fact, a clock that has stopped working would still be correct twice a day.

Make sure you are distinguishing yourself with good decision-making skills. A leader must not judge or make decisions based on appearances, but on righteousness. Nothing is as it first appears good or bad. Patience will reveal both hidden deception and hidden gifts in people. The hall mark of powerful spiritual leadership is making consistently good decisions

PRAYER: Lord, I pray for the right force to make sound and godly decisions in areas you have committed to my hand in Jesus’ name. Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Samuel 26:1-28:25, John 11:1-54, Psalm 117:1-2, Proverbs 15:22-23

Rev. Olusola Ayodele Areogun

(1) (Reply)

50 Secret's To Answers To Prayers (38) / A Pay Back Time II / A Challenge To Believe – Pratt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.