Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Quintense Palava - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Quintense Palava (400 Views)

Rebecca's Diary (boy's Palava!!!) / Lekki Conservation Centre Palava / Short Story: Wahala X Palava (2) (3) (4)

Quintense Palava by Praizymicheal(f): 8:11pm On May 18, 2018
Hei padiz this my first work. God bless you as you read
thanks

chapter 1
He asked for her digit. This was the moment she had long waited for. Paul is just the type every girl wants, rich, handsome, educated and kind. But there was something wrong with him. He does crazy nice things in order to get a lady. Kate too has hers. Ever since they relocated she had vowed never to let a human with something in between both legs to touch her though no longer a virgin. This made her to masturbate. The first day she met Paul changed her life. They chatted for some hours.
'so what are you doing here? Paul asked
'came to create an account' Kate replied him
' oh, you mean you dont have a bank account all this while?
'Yes' she said wearing a shy - like look
'its ok, thank God u've created one' Paul encouraged. After two weeks they met again this time, in the street. Unsure of herself, She quickly grabbed his phone and before one could say Jack the son of Robinson, her number was on the screen.
'I will give a call'. Paul said.
'k' she said back and they parted.
Re: Quintense Palava by Praizymicheal(f): 9:21pm On May 18, 2018
'you stayed long' mum asked. Just then her father entered. His suitcase on the table which always remind him of the night he was been robbed. His pot belly dancing as he was been followed to the bedroom. They threatened to lake love to his wife if he continues his child play. One told the other
''this man is behind the wrong acts happening in the center of excellence'
'anon oloshi'
another who was not that fluent spoke his native language
'wo, Rasaq kini alakunrin yi se gan'
'ni suru' they made away with his suitcase and shot at the plasma Tv.
Re: Quintense Palava by Nobody: 11:46pm On May 18, 2018
Following. Thanks.

Re: Quintense Palava by Praizymicheal(f): 11:28pm On May 26, 2018
She picked the phone.
'Hello, Paul'
'my strawberry'
'good evening' she greeted almost blushing.
'how is family? Paul asked
'all fine' she replied waiting for the storm to break.
'your education?
' fine' not really sure of her answer.
'Kate, Paul loves you' Paul said 'Kate loves you too' she said back

'is it still intact? He asked. Kate didnt answer fast though she understood the question. It was a shock to her. 'no'
'who deflowered you?
'why are you asking all these questions? She asked at the other end
'see, Kate even if you are no longer a virgin i still dont want to loose you' said Paul. He waited for about five seconds and as if he knew it was due for the second question. He repeated again
'who deflowered you?
'my elder brother' she said

'whaat' Paul shouted. Kate's answer got him. Still dont know why blood should sex blood. Fathers doing it to their daughters. 'Men sef' he sighed. 'will you be my girlfriend? Paul asked when he was done soliloquizing. It sounded like a gong in Kate's ear. She remembered her vow and rejected the proposal, and that ended the call. Paul called numerous times but she told him to stop calling. She closed her eyes but couldnt sleep. There is still one thing unyet to be done. MASTURBATION.

'
Re: Quintense Palava by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 27, 2018
Thanks for the update.

Re: Quintense Palava by Praizymicheal(f): 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
Always welcome

Who Wrote The Poem "Rainfall " / The Irony Of Life / Every Faith That Leaves All The Responsibilities Of Delivery To God Is An...