Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,788 members, 7,837,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

#LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena (53180 Views)

Elizabeth Taylor's 1961 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II Mulliner Just Sold For ₦189m / "I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / STARBOY: Wizkid Goes Shirtless In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by frankotele(m): 1:03pm On May 19, 2018
RUBISH! for a while now he hasnt been trending, and hasnt done anything remarkable, its obvious he is doing this to stay relevant" Sell out and remain broke. team OBO

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Effizy12(m): 1:04pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
don't mind lieing bloggers...the news said afro indoor festival.i wonder whn I became WizKid indoor festival
Hater!Stop saying rubbish up and down. It's wizkid and he is the one headline the Show, just like the one he did at Royal Albert Hall last year. He is just invisiting others artists.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by tonididdy(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2018
biodun95:

Wizkid was the one that decides who will perform with him, he can decide to perform alone, why is it that those performing with him are his close friends? Because he decides

pfff
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by tonididdy(m): 1:08pm On May 19, 2018
biodun95:

You can see you are stupid, Wizkid can't sell it but Davido will? You are a hater, mind you Wizkid is the biggest African artiste in UK, he has been selling out since day 1!
God bless you but I am not stupid
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by verygudbadguy(m): 1:10pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
tiwa savage is also coming to the festival,will u say she isnt important as well?

like I said earlier,kennis music festival attendance is twice that of this festival...if Kenny ogungbe invites WizKid and other artistes,will u call it a WizKid show?
He invited Tiwa. It's not about importance, it is a contract and he only chose people to execute it alongside.
Kennis music festival was headlined by Kennis music acts. Though they invited artistes from other labels then, it was mostly a kennis music affair where all their artistes including Eedris, Tuface, Azadus, Marvelous Benji, Lagbaja entertained all through those years.

I hope you understand clearly now. If you still don't get, then you don't understand how music promotion works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by GossipCheff(m): 1:11pm On May 19, 2018
[url=http//gossipchef.com.ng]Nigerian Celebrities[/url] like Wizkid and Davido are so on top of their game these days that they are now the standard when it comes to what real fame looks like.

Dem try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by fastlane84: 1:33pm On May 19, 2018
na him get the place.....no laugh
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Gpac123(m): 1:51pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
why Should I go to WizKid page?....why not the page of the organisers.

are u downplaying the popularity of tiwa and other artistes?

try and know the difference btw a solo concert and a festival

the south african rapper that had sold out capacity of 6ok is a good example of what sold out means

this festival is similar to kennis music Easter festival.....will u call kennis festival a WizKid concert if WizKid and other artistes were invited?

I swear to God you are so dump. You let hate clouded your judgement. Wizkid is the headliner, his show, his festival. He invited all the remaining artists. He is giving them the Opportunity to perform. Stop the hate in your heart. Even Davido congratulated Wizkid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Gift101(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2018
dongc:
People should know the difference between 02 academy and 02 arena..
02 academy is in Midlands Birmingham with capacity of 3000 while 02 arena is in Greenwich area london with ccapacity of 20000..
With all those big names on that ticket it is very easy to sell out....
Nothing to celebrate sorry..

Davido with these same people won't be able to sell out... Sorry
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by martineverest(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2018
Gpac123:

I swear to God you are so dump. You let hate clouded your judgement. Wizkid is the headliner, his show, his festival. He invited all the remaining artists. He is giving them the Opportunity to perform. Stop the hate in your heart. Even Davido congratulated Wizkid.
u are the dumb one here

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Teeboi56: 2:16pm On May 19, 2018
It doesn't not Grant u paradise
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by nony629(m): 2:48pm On May 19, 2018
Only1mi:

I didn't see tickets go on sale either, but just checked the official ticketing website and it is indeed sold out....

Which side for london
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by zoedew: 3:04pm On May 19, 2018
oshe11:
shocked

Our IGP will double that

Transmission concert!

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Decale: 3:34pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
u are the dumb one here

Brother. Izz enough...

Stop embarrassing yasef...
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by dadavivo: 3:41pm On May 19, 2018
revolt:
I'm In London right now where did u get this rubbish gist. All these liars . hype eerywhr
You wan tell everybody sey you don go London, your VISA remain two weeks.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Hardrock1(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2018
verygudbadguy:
Wizkid is the headliner of the show. He decided the artistes that will perform in the festival.

If you'd followed him on Insta, you'd have l noticed that tickets for this show had been on sales before he announced all other artistes that will perform alongside. He only announced Eazi when he was contracted to headline the show but promised that he was gonna get more artistes on the show.

Wiz is a legend. Arguably the most recognized African act.
God bless you bro,abeg help me tell those dumbasses o,assuming it is Davido now,they will be making noise all around..,take it or leave it,Wizkid is a living legend.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Morayo1306: 4:05pm On May 19, 2018
WizLion!
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by stat(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2018
revolt:
I'm In London right now where did u get this rubbish gist. All these liars . hype eerywhr

Which London?
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by ifymadu: 4:53pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Do you worked 02arena?
Speak in English please.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by DONFASZY(m): 5:42pm On May 19, 2018
Transmission,fornication,commission,sori,sori,transmission,historion,sowi,
wish him well
lv wizkid
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Tolams16(m): 6:26pm On May 19, 2018
Pls guys help watch, like, comment and tag som1 on this dance video. Abeg na competition, help me to win abeg��..https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi4p186hCsS/ Thanks
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by SalamRushdie: 7:19pm On May 19, 2018
ifymadu:
Speak in English please.

Are you workery for 02arena

1 Like

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by DSDLIVEREPORT: 7:28pm On May 19, 2018
revolt:
U might be there and not have up to.seconds info. Let's wait.Lie.no de.last
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
afro indoot festival.......is WizKid the owner of the festival?

bloggers and deceit
Yeah he themed it Afrorepublik 2018. Dts how intl artistes theme their tours/festivals.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
don't mind lieing bloggers...the news said afro indoor festival.i wonder whn I became WizKid indoor festival

Lol..funny that you are ignorant and bold about it
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

He is the headliner ... the rest are supporting acts or don’t you know what that means ?
He is the main act ...
He will get paid more than the rest ..

Y’all should stop hating biko.. this guy and few other out afrobeat in the map .. before no one ever sang or spoke of Afro beats in the uk .. till dbanj , wiz , Davido and few other took over so please .. the blogger is right .
Even when you try to buy the ticket it say wizkid tickets undecided
It's actually Wizkid festival. He will be the one to tip others.
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by ifymadu: 8:22pm On May 19, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Are you workery for 02arena
Hahaha, I’m not ooo
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
he is the main act doesn't mean he is the only one coming....there are ppl from other african countries who are coming to watch their own artises perform...carribeans are also coming,not because of WizKid but their patriots.....if it was WizKid alone,the arena won't be filled up.this is not WizKids first performance in London

I'm not hating but concerned about false news carried by bloggers
Lol...oga spewing ignorance wt confidence
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 19, 2018
martineverest:
why Should I go to WizKid page?....why not the page of the organisers.

are u downplaying the popularity of tiwa and other artistes?

try and know the difference btw a solo concert and a festival

the south african rapper that had sold out capacity of 6ok is a good example of what sold out means

this festival is similar to kennis music Easter festival.....will u call kennis festival a WizKid concert if WizKid and other artistes were invited?

At times people need to call out you ignorant guys that spew nonsense confidently. Every major artistes bring along other supporting acts when they go on tour or have concerts/festivals. Chris brown took along Wiz tmfor his tour ditto Future Hendrix tour last time at the same O2 arena. The concert/festival totally belongs to the main act and he LL just come wt a couple of his friends or if he/she decides go solo but most don't go solo again. Cassper is the SA rapper that did 68k in his backyard and he brought so many SA artists to achieve dt. See cassper is hyping wiz on Twitter for selling out O2 arena. That's every intl artistes dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by Sicillian: 8:41pm On May 19, 2018
revolt:
am i surpose to fry air becuase u base in london...
Re: #LazyNigerianYouth: Starboy Wizkid Just Sold Out 20,000 Capacity 02 Arena by NnamdiEducamia(m): 8:47pm On May 19, 2018
revolt:

But I saw you 25 minutes ago in Cele Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Governorship Election: Davido Hailed By Nigerians / Throwback Photo Of Davido With His Sister And Cousins / Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.