Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina (70785 Views)

Lady Slams Reekado Banks For Dumping Her / Toyin Lawani Slams Miracle Ikechukwu For 'Dumping' Nina On Instagram / Dotun Slams Nigerians Criticizing Miracle And Nina's Sex On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by brosammy(m): 3:49pm On May 19, 2018
Ummmmm, just for how many week of this good for nothing show, you left the guy who might have been with you for years and follow one stranger whom you came to know each other all because of money, not a deep affection but the love of money. No reasonable guy will not dump such virtueless lady, because what goes around comes around.

3 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 19, 2018
Mjshexy:
The same Nina who dumped her own guy, let her experience the feeling too undecided
can you mention me on an old thread... I wanna ask u something
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by theEYe21(f): 3:52pm On May 19, 2018
I was saying it, I was like why will Nina date another guy while she has a bf and most of miracle and Nina fans were okay with it and didn’t see anything wrong with it, saying; #Mina #Relationshipgoals. Now their eyes have opened. Shio! tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Emmy1234567890: 3:57pm On May 19, 2018
Am not the type that comment on nairaland but honestly, I really need to commend you. You understand the game perfectly. Cheers
boss1310:
Nina dumped herself when she keeps saying in the presence of miracle and the viewers that their relationship will not go beyond the house cos she have a boyfriend called Collins.now she can't have Collins for the obvious cheating neither will she have miracle for undermining their relationship

2 Likes

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by cnonyechi(f): 4:01pm On May 19, 2018
SexyDenzel:
The bittttcch Nina left his boyfriend that helped her and supported her to get to the useless BBN and left him and started gagging on the miracle Guy's dik, dumped his goof boyfriend for Miracle and you think the Miracle guy will want to have anything serious with such girl? which guy in his senses will want such chameleon? and now this punk is crying murder when she was just given a taste of her own medicine hahahaha.
What goes around comes around : Justin Timberlake

Thought Nina is a she

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Zinnybassey: 4:06pm On May 19, 2018
Those two people sef. Na infatuation
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by emelda86(f): 4:11pm On May 19, 2018
Femistico:
Was the motive of Bbn is to go inside the house and bring out a bf/gf...NO, so what's the big deal if miracle dump her, it's just a game menh...afterall Nina dumb her bf for miracle

She really dumb him...lol
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by kalu61(m): 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
Nine, somebody's wife and mother. Transmission continues. Another dick to suck for Nina
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by emelda86(f): 4:14pm On May 19, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Abeg tell them o.

It didnt even look like love from d house. Im not a teddyA-bambam fan but truth be told, thier union looked more real than this two.

Its like this embittered fan hasnt been jilted by a guy before.

Yea... they're the realest
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2018
Que sera sera...But i feel its good for her small nyansh.
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by mustafa006: 4:36pm On May 19, 2018
so person no fit chop and clean mouth in peace again
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by wildfire2000(f): 4:39pm On May 19, 2018
boss1310:
Nina dumped herself when she keeps saying in the presence of miracle and the viewers that their relationship will not go beyond the house cos she have a boyfriend called Collins.now she can't have Collins for the obvious cheating neither will she have miracle for undermining their relationship

this one nah two-zero indeed

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by YumMinaYum(f): 5:45pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
I was just going to mention you. grin

At least, blackhawk can finally come back angry

Lol. I'm here now jare. NL is boring these days and in *Nina's voice*, I don't want negative vibes biko. Lotta angry people on here... wink grin

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. I'm here now jare. NL is boring these days and in *Nina's voice*, I don't want negative vibes biko. Lotta angry people on here... wink grin
ok. Cool
I know you can't stay here forever tho.

Wish you eventually abandon that lady called Nina and promote the brilliant lady called Rola . cheesy
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by YumMinaYum(f): 5:56pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
ok. Cool
I know you can't stay here forever tho.

Wish you eventually abandon that lady called Nina and promote the brilliant lady called Rola . cheesy

Abandon Nina? Why? Because she did what most of us do? Heck! People cheat every fvckin day, because Nina's case was known to us doesn't make her any less of a human being and she has my support for life! Anyone could have been in Nina's shoes abeg, even "brilliant Rola"... embarassed embarassed
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Abandon Nina? Why? Because she did what most of us do? Heck! People cheat every fvckin day, because Nina's case was known to us doesn't make her any less of a human being and she has my support for life! Anyone could have been in Nina's shoes abeg, even "brilliant Rola"... embarassed embarassed
lol

You are still trying to defend her

You know, if I didn't know any better, I will say you were paid for this job tongue

Anyways, I don't know Nina, neither am i aware of what she did because I didn't watch big brother

Nonetheless, I know Rola from Nairaland, I follow her, and I thought she was very lively and brilliant until she vanished. I am sure many people also feel the same way.

So I think Rola should come back wink
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by ezendiezetony: 6:06pm On May 19, 2018
So because he gave it to her most times from behind means he shld share his 25mil and cut his jeep into two for her abi?? Welldone.
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by amakadihot87(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2018
Chai Miracle dumped this gal after all the public strafing

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by YumMinaYum(f): 6:14pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
lol

You are still trying to defend her

You know, if I did know any better, I will say you were paid for this job tongue

Anyways, I don't know Nina, neither am i aware of what she did because I didn't watch big brother

Nonetheless, I know Rola from Nairaland, I follow her, and I thought she was very lively and brilliant until she vanished. I am sure many people also feel the same way.

So I think Rola should come back wink

I'm not defending her because there's nothing to defend in this case actually. The brilliant and lively Rola is still here, the one who understands there's something called tolerance and understanding others. The fact is I wouldn't do what Nii did but my friend, sister or cousin might... Do you expect me to abandon them because of that? Instead of being judgemental, condescending and sanctimonious always, we should try correcting in love, we'd have a better place by then.

I'm still me though. grin
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I'm not defending her because there's nothing to defend in this case actually. The brilliant and lively Rola is still here, the one who understands there's something called tolerance and understanding others. The fact is I wouldn't do what Nii did but my friend, sister or cousin might... Do you expect me to abandon them because of that? Instead of being judgemental, condescending and sanctimonious always, we should try correcting in love, we'd have a better place by then.

I'm still me though. grin

Anyways, like I said earlier, I know nothing of this Nina chick because I am not a big fan of the big brother show.

I hope to see you again in the romance section soon.

It was nice chatting with you wink
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by YumMinaYum(f): 6:32pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:

Anyways, like I said earlier, I know nothing of this Nina chick because I am not a big fan of the big brother show.

I hope to see you again in the romance section soon.

It was nice chatting with you wink

Oh well, trust my judgement on this one. My Nii issa good girl. embarassed embarassed

Romance is boring now, na strange monikers I dey see plus mumu threads. I can't deal!

Same here egbon. cool

Are you following the Royal wedding? I wanto marry ooooo embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by kenrish2(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2018
just imagine the trauma her former boyfriend felt, watching his girlfriend been lynched from behind by miracle

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Oh well, trust my judgement on this one. My Nii issa good girl. embarassed embarassed

Romance is boring now, na strange monikers I dey see plus mumu threads. I can't deal!

Same here egbon. cool

Are you following the Royal wedding? I wanto marry ooooo embarassed
lol

Not a big fan of anything royal, I am a rebel by nature. So I am not following the royal wedding.

Wow that is good news

When exactly are you planning to get married? I must eat Amala ooo, hmmm sorry, iyan and ogufe ooo grin
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Ekaka1(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2018
boss1310:

Your head dey dia.

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by dopeJemi: 7:31pm On May 19, 2018
Mjshexy:
The same Nina who dumped her own guy, let her experience the feeling too undecided

You fine sha

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 19, 2018
Femistico:
Was the motive of Bbn is to go inside the house and bring out a bf/gf...NO, so what's the big deal if miracle dump her, it's just a game menh...afterall Nina dumb her bf for miracle
Femistico:
Femistico:

If she was able to dumb her bf then if Miracle deaf her no shaking
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Mjshexy(f): 8:07pm On May 19, 2018
dopeJemi:

You fine sha
Thanks sir
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Ramsey247(m): 9:16pm On May 19, 2018
Ladies dump men every day yet we hear nothing. Why always a big deal only when a guy walks away?
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Bimpe29: 9:45pm On May 19, 2018
That serves her right, she dumped her lover to unfaithfully satisfied her lustful feelings with Miracle.

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by diadem10: 10:32pm On May 19, 2018
Threebear:

The show has been over for a while but I see you running around every post insulting miracle..

Are you that pathetic

Don't you have something to do with your life?

He is dumb ,he is this, he is that, but at 23 he is already richer than you are.

Where has your so called intelligence taken you to?

You hated him during the game which is understandable but there is no excuse to continue your hate weeks after the show has ended.

Juliet is like a mother to Miracle only daft and bitter people think there is something sexual going on between them

But you are free to believe whatever makes you sleep better at night

Your hate didn't stop him from winning the money,
Your hate won't stop him from being great.

Miracle is a child of destiny,
Fighting him will be burning yourself

Continue and don't move on with your life.

I saw you saying the other day he has disappeared,
Do I need to remind you again that Miracle is a pilot and not an entertainer

Not that you don't know already,
But a hater will always find something to hate on.

Mtchew

Will you keep quiet? Miradull is dumb and that 25mil will soon finish, nor be Ibo families na.. His brothers go share am.

Moreover, he's too dumb to make any use of it, it's no wonder he couldn't finish his pilot schooling with his dumb head. I don't even know why Nina dey cry over per sec man with a miniature dick. Won't be surprised if his families were paying the old woman to have sex with him. Why did you think his bro was telling him of the plenty girls now available to have sex with his miniature dick? Nina had better forget the stupid boy. The money go soon finish sef, so why the cry?
Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Ceasardgreat(m): 11:22pm On May 19, 2018
The signs were there..This is story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Nina's "Advocate" Rains Curses On Miracle And His Family For "Dumping" Nina by Fearcom(m): 11:26pm On May 19, 2018
So Nina lost her Miracle. Chai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Tweets About Her Crashed Marriage / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) / Ini Edo Dances Gbe Body, Zanku In Hot Mini, Fans Say She Did Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.