Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Basics Of Image Recognition With Pytorch - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Basics Of Image Recognition With Pytorch (1035 Views)

The Basics And Beyond The Basics Of Web Dev (Updated) / Please I Need Someone To Teach Me The Basics Of Programming / Can Someone Who Have Mastered The Basics Of Php And Can Apply It Be Called A Dev (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Basics Of Image Recognition With Pytorch by tryandtry: 1:04am On May 19, 2018
PyTorch framework by Facebook is the most modern and fastest-growing Machine and Deep Learning framework. This article provide a comprehensive and solid guide to using PyTorch by providing detailed introduction and practical codes to perform image recognition.

https://heartbeat.fritz.ai/basics-of-image-classification-with-pytorch-2f8973c51864

Re: Basics Of Image Recognition With Pytorch by libertanna: 9:06am On Jun 14, 2023
Please tell me where I could find a good AI for image recognition, thanks!
Re: Basics Of Image Recognition With Pytorch by JohannLibert: 9:18am On Jun 14, 2023
Image recognition, at its core, is a system's ability to identify and interpret visuals within images or video. It's like teaching a computer to 'see' and understand the world as we do. For instance, imagine a local grocery store owner, Maria. She was struggling to manage her inventory until she discovered a retail image recognition software It revolutionized her business, enabling her to track products effortlessly. This technology, powered by machine learning and AI, is truly transforming the retail industry.

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To HTML / Advice Needed / Website Designer Needed To Create VTU Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.