Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People (71223 Views)

Man Shocked As Driver Refuels Rolls-Royce From Keg (Video) / Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / N193m Rolls-Royce Phantom Abandoned In Lagos; Rots Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Dronedude(m): 8:57am On May 19, 2018
Alejoc:
Well she has anger issues.... Is the car made of plastic?

Let her feed the poor consistently or provide the logistics to set a good number up for life with the money if possible,.

Are u really advising a 9 years old, what does she know?
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Tonason: 8:57am On May 19, 2018
psalmson001:
I just hope this thing doesn't have offsprings coz they will only make life miserable for the commoners.

My brother. You are a Sharp thinker
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Funkybabee(f): 8:58am On May 19, 2018
Omo oshi and jer useless parents...pls who is filming her
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:58am On May 19, 2018
Fuckyoumod:
Anger issues no be small...
She needs help...

Denting that car doesn't prove any point.. Rather it proves the fact that, one day this kid, would kill somebody. if she is not help or tamed.

If your a guy please thread with caution. because, later when she is finally matured for sexual relationship and any nigga toys with her heart " your a dead man".

She go shoot you!
If she is not helped...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by kengodson: 9:00am On May 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
9 year old Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k (N146Million) Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People Online It Was Her Own!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUd2vDwgAzo
why she dey rant?
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Alejoc(m): 9:01am On May 19, 2018
Dronedude:

Are u really advising a 9 years old, what does she know?

If she can respond to online haters with so much venom then she knows more than her age alresdy and only need to be pointed or guided in the right direction.... She has the wherewithal to make the change her world needs!
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2018
Sick child
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Nobody: 9:03am On May 19, 2018
I dont get.

Just two kicks and the car dented.

Are u sure its real?
even keke napep will not dent with 5 kicks
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Quincykay: 9:06am On May 19, 2018
MillionDollars:
I’ve once watched the video and it’s obviously fake or edited, the door was obviously slightly bashed before she did the video, abi whats the point of showing us, so we would die? Rubbish

Exactly! People can be so gullible!

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by JustCurious: 9:08am On May 19, 2018
Poor little girl.

The sad truth is that you dont need to explain anything to bullies, their minds are fixed to believing falsehood. They would always hate on you, dearie! You owe no-one an explanation.

Just live your life.
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Nobody: 9:16am On May 19, 2018
5thElement:
Social media just overtook money as the root of all evil.

Social media is the new currency. Everybody seems to be attention starved these days.

Money was never the root of all evil, poverty is.
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by dazzlingd(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
They are among us, the aliens are among us....
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by DavidEsq(m): 9:17am On May 19, 2018
Wen I tot she used a bulldozer to jam the thing against a transformer. Is dah one destroy abi wreck?

Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Aldebaran(m): 9:18am On May 19, 2018
Waste sad

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by CountCarter(m): 9:19am On May 19, 2018
Lil Tay, a troubled 9 years old girl with a lot of money.
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by SalamRushdie: 9:21am On May 19, 2018
Believe lil tay at your own peril..she is the darkest 9 year old on earth
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by smallatobs(m): 9:24am On May 19, 2018
Just imagine say this girl get luck and marry me Ijesha boy? He for sweet well well
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Sijo01(f): 9:25am On May 19, 2018
9 years old biitch
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Diso60090(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2018
Emmanuella come and see your mate shocked
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Danma(m): 9:36am On May 19, 2018
I wonder oooo.. Am thinking to see all the glasses destroy
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Nobody: 9:45am On May 19, 2018
Shedrack777:
is that what destroy means? that's some little scratches op. and oh, m1N will fix that
Mtsheew, i tot she crashed the car into the river and died inside, since its not that, she hasn't prove anything yet, Lagos danfo drivers can do better than that
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Nobody: 9:47am On May 19, 2018
smallatobs:
Just imagine say this girl get luck and marry me Ijesha boy? He for sweet well well
Sango laaa berire lol
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Nobody: 9:50am On May 19, 2018
Nonsense.
Her puny matchstick legs and soft sneakers couldn't dent a boiled egg much less a car door.
Half points for being able to drive though.
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by CuddleBear(f): 9:50am On May 19, 2018
Sijo01:
9 years old biitch
Uncalled for.She's just a kid.

1 Like

Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by bigsmoke2(m): 9:53am On May 19, 2018
She should give me like that I will collect loan to fix it,sell it,pay back the loan and still have enough change to qualify as big man in Nigeria
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by johnnyvid(m): 9:54am On May 19, 2018
kengodson:
why she dey rant?
she has too much money, she just want to proof a point
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by bewla(m): 10:00am On May 19, 2018
johnnyvid:
9 year old Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k (N146Million) Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People Online It Was Her Own!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUd2vDwgAzo
Dont get it 90 or u forget to add the order numbers am using a free 15 meg mode
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by tintingz(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2018
Is she Superman's cousin that she used her tiny legs to dent the car? undecided
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by johnnyvid(m): 10:07am On May 19, 2018
bewla:
Dont get it 90 or u forget to add the order numbers am using a free 15 meg mode
lol you are very funny, try and watch it OK.
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2018
Sarang:
I don't believe everything I see online cool

this one shock me o!
how can a 9yrs old girl own a Rolls Royce?
and the op even said "she bought"
Re: Young Girl Angrily Destroys Her $400k Rolls Royce She Bought To Prove To People by Shedrack777: 10:20am On May 19, 2018
Onyochejohn:
Mtsheew, i tot she crashed the car into the river and died inside, since its not that, she hasn't prove anything yet, Lagos danfo drivers can do better than that
my sister, you're 77% right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hummer Jeep Carries Bamboo Sticks From Market In The East (Photos) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) / Overloaded Car Spotted At Karim-Imogen Lagos...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.