Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,679 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Shooting A Good Music Video In Naija - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Shooting A Good Music Video In Naija (609 Views)

How To Make A Hit Song In Naija / Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri / Shoot Your Music Video In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shooting A Good Music Video In Naija by bionicman: 6:26am On May 25, 2010
I have a friend that wants to shoot a good music video , the format must meet standards for submission to MTV base , channel O etc.

The video has to be cheap not "bank breaking" amount. I will be interested in getting help here. You can respond here or PM if you do not want to display comments here or better still mail me at ramirez@poetic.comĀ  [ ramirez at poetic dot comĀ  ].

I am starting this thread so that i can negotiate and conclude with the music video director see what they have done in the past and the director will shoot the video for the artiste.

(1) (Reply)

Studio Rental (global Studio) / Upcoming Acts Dont Have An Excuse Why Not To Have A Demo With This Freebie! / Need A Professional Cinematographer For A Great Musical Video With Deep Concept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.