Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri (4160 Views)

Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan. / Allstars Music Studio, Orile Iganmu, Lagos N5000 For A Music Section, Marketing / Starting A Music Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri by Anderso(m): 5:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
I Hail Boiz Oh!!! Abeg una fit help me with good music studio for Warri? I don reach Telview for Estate but yet to be satisfied with their Mastering and na the Mastering i dey find up and down. I could really use the help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri by OliverLloydCo: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2012
Need your song mixed & mastered to perfection? from only £40 (pound sterling) Transform your song into a Hit! Sounding like commercial songs you hear on radio & TV.
Last year a survey was done in Europe; upcoming artists that mixed & mastered their music attracted 72% more interest from record label executives & fans.

We have provided a service for the best in the business from Dizzee Rascal, Marques Houston, 50 cent, Chipmunk, Jadakiss, Sugababes, Mariah Carey & More.

HTTP://WWW.MIXYOURHIT.CO.UK

Re: Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri by freezyfofo(m): 9:50am On Feb 19, 2016
Need a good mastering engineer..... Call 08133219041 for a sample, Download #Onyenemema by #Peabaze www.tindeck.com/dl/nfmsc

Re: Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri by Flashysounds: 9:55pm On Feb 22, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #10,000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform with hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.
Re: Please Help With A Name Of A Good Music Studio In Warri by davidlight: 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
You need to focus on developing real relationships with people in the music industry so that you can gain the knowledge you need to be the hit-maker you want to be. Learn more about music production services on this site.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Start A Music Management Company / How To Make Your First $1000 As An Upcoming Music Artist: Part 1 / How Much Do They Pay Naija Producer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.