Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It (589 Views)

Naij.com Name Changes, From Naija.ng To Legit.ng Now! / Reason Why Naij.com Changed To Naija.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by geniusng(m): 9:35am On May 19, 2018
I need to design a website like naija.ng - where can I get the script?

Call: 08033398769 or Whatsapp 07083836437
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by forreelinc(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2018
Ask your father
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by Horlami3370: 11:56am On May 19, 2018
geniusng:
I need to design a website like naija.ng - where can I get the script?

Call: 08033398769 or Whatsapp 07083836437

I can clone the script for you... Check my signature
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by geniusng(m): 11:25pm On May 19, 2018
forreelinc:
Ask your father
Is that the right response to give? wao some people are frustrated in life. I don't have any reason to be angry with you because even without seeing you, I know exactly what is going on in your life.

I believe I did not ask a bad question, and somebody with the right frame of mind can leverage on people's question to make money from himself and that is the essence of a forum like this.

1 Like

Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by geniusng(m): 11:29pm On May 19, 2018
Horlami3370:

I can clone the script for you... Check my signature

Thank you for the sensible answer. How much can you clone it for me?
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by Horlami3370: 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
geniusng:

Add me on WhatsApp using my signature link:

https:///send?phone=2348106091766
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by forreelinc(m): 11:33pm On May 19, 2018
geniusng:

Is that the right response to give? wao some people are frustrated in life. I don't have any reason to be angry with you because even without seeing you, I know exactly what is going on in your life.

I believe I did not ask a bad question, and somebody with the right frame of mind can leverage on people's question to make money from himself and that is the essence of a forum like this.

grin bobo oti frustrate o, bobo oti frustraaaaaaate
If you like no sleep dey cry because your papa no get answer to your question
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by Horlami3370: 11:40pm On May 19, 2018
geniusng:

Saw your email now via my blog.
Use the link below and lets talk better via WhatsApp: https:///send?phone=2348106091766
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by geniusng(m): 12:00am On May 20, 2018
forreelinc:

grin bobo oti frustrate o, bobo oti frustraaaaaaate
If you like no sleep dey cry because your papa no get answer to your question
Why should I cry? I have no reason to cry. Just like I said before I have no reason to cry because I know what is wrong with you. People like you do not any reason to be in this forum because you don't know why people come to forum to do. Simple question I asked, instead of you to keep quite if you don't know how to turn question to money, you started abusing my father.

Let me educate you small
QUESTION + SOLUTION = MONEY

But unfortunately, you don't have solution, you started abusing my father.

I will never answer you again because I have so many things to do.
Re: Naija.ng Script - Where Can I Get It by forreelinc(m): 5:58am On May 20, 2018
geniusng:

Why should I cry? I have no reason to cry. Just like I said before I have no reason to cry because I know what is wrong with you. People like you do not HAVE any reason to be in ON this forum because you don't know why people come to THIS forum to do. Simple question I asked, instead of you to keep quite QUIET if you don't know how to turn question to INTO money, you started abusing my father.

Let me educate you small
QUESTION PROBLEM + SOLUTION = MONEY

But unfortunately, you don't have A solution,So you started abusing my father.
GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN GBAGAUN grin

geniusng:

I will never answer you again because I have so many things to do.
Yea,like learning how to speak the English language properly.

(1) (Reply)

Content Marketing Vs Socia Media Marketing / Latest Blog For Sale / Happy Eid-el-fitri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.