Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate (2942 Views)

Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) / Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 10:29am On May 19, 2018
12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemates Of BBNaija 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upA-e3RBxts
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by Nobody: 10:52am On May 19, 2018
FTC. Op where are the pictures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by Whizdorm001(m): 10:54am On May 19, 2018
This ugly thing
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by Nobody: 11:44am On May 19, 2018
I just like d girl.

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by okwabayi(m): 5:47pm On May 19, 2018
HAHAHAHAHA. Please don't go there. Amongst the females it was somewhere between Bamike, Cee Cee and Nina.
The most stylish overall was a male house mate, most likely Tobi. Teddy A had the nicest fit for clothes but always dressed too casual.
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by GossipCheff(m): 5:54pm On May 19, 2018
I don't even bother to look at dressing. The Yansh NAI sure pass.
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by YumMinaYum(f): 6:05pm On May 19, 2018
okwabayi:
HAHAHAHAHA. Please don't go there. Amongst the females it was somewhere between Bamike, Cee Cee and Nina.
The most stylish overall was a male house mate, most likely Tobi. Teddy A had the nicest fit for clothes but always dressed too casual.

Too much sense wee nor kill you! Op is high on a yobo level, he can't see shii! undecided

Alex kwa? MxxM
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 6:20pm On May 19, 2018
Lol. They are in the video
Alwaysbanned:
FTC. Op where are the pictures
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 6:20pm On May 19, 2018
She's cute bro.
Or u not a fan of hers

Whizdorm001:
This ugly thing
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 6:21pm On May 19, 2018
Brotherly you know better thing

RadicallyBlunt:
I just like d girl.
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 6:22pm On May 19, 2018
Thanks for the insight
But I like alex

okwabayi:
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 6:23pm On May 19, 2018
See this guy���

GossipCheff:
I don't even bother to look at dressing. The Yansh NAI sure pass.
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by GossipCheff(m): 9:54pm On May 19, 2018
DROPIT:
See this guy���

grin grin grin
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 10:36pm On May 19, 2018
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by Obinna53: 10:19am On May 20, 2018
She sure is stylish cheesy grin grin
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by Obinna53: 10:19am On May 20, 2018
She sure is stylish
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
From what i've seen, Bam Bam is by far the most stylish.
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
How about Nina
I'll make a comparing video then

ariketalks:
From what i've seen, Bam Bam is by far the most stylish.
Re: 12 Photos That Prove Alex Is The Best Dressed And Most Stylish Female Housemate by DROPIT: 9:47am On May 21, 2018
What do you think of the video

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Teni - Age, Networth, Education, Life, Background / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her PVC; Unknowingly Reveals Her Real Age / Bianca Ojukwu Looks Stylish On Visit To Africa Tourism Destinations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.