Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry (4895 Views)

Jim Iyke And Onyi Alex Sex Scene Got Celebrities, Fans Talking / Anita Joseph Declares Alex Is The Most Beautiful Girl From Bbnaija 2018 / Onyi Alex Fan Begs To Drink Her Pee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by ruththeprincess(f): 4:18am On Dec 06, 2019
Nollywood actress Onyii Alex who once had something with Super Eagle's Striker, Kelechi Iheanacho has made it known that she can marry a sex addict.

The curvy actress made this known via her comment on an IG post by fellow actress Moyo Lawal.

Moyo had shared a post asking women if they can marry a sex addict with the caption; ‘Lool see what I saw ooooh … Me I don’t want oooh, the way this one will be cheating will be too risky’

Without wasting anytime, Onyii replied saying it is the man who will get tired of sex, in turn confirming that she can infact marry a sex addict.

See the post below:

https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/nollywood-actress-onyi-alex-is-looking.html

Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by ruththeprincess(f): 4:19am On Dec 06, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by fergie1989(f): 4:20am On Dec 06, 2019
Lol grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by Praizenewstv: 4:25am On Dec 06, 2019
She's an addict too ...no pretence

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by Fadomero(m): 4:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Na sex go kill u smelling woman

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by laughitall(m): 4:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Set Awon babyyyyy Am cumiiin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by YungMillionaire: 5:54am On Dec 06, 2019
At 18 (Jos, Plateau state) this beautiful curvy married woman with children seduced me. When we started getting intimate she brought out my very big and very thick Johnson and screamed. She pinned me down and tried to ride me. She couldn't fit it in. So I grabbed her waist and forced it in. She was crying the whole time as jammed her wet t0t0 into my Johnson repeatedly. She started saying something in Berom language...she just kept saying it. Kept saying it...until she came violently screaming and crying....Her t0t0 was so sore dat day but she managed to wobble away back to her house before her husband returned. Next day I repeated her phrase to one of my Berom friends. He wanted to know where I heard it from I lied to him that I overhead my neighbor saying it while she was having sex. Well he told me the phrase meant "...ur d1ck is so fat u make me feel like a virgin..."

I love tearing t0t0...If I tear Onyi Alex t0t0 eh she go fear
Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:33am On Dec 06, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by Hisduchess(f): 7:21am On Dec 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:
At 18 (Jos, Plateau state) this beautiful curvy married woman with children seduced me. When we started getting intimate she brought out my very big and very thick Johnson and screamed. She pinned me down and tried to ride me. She couldn't fit it in. So I grabbed her waist and forced it in. She was crying the whole time as jammed her wet t0t0 into my Johnson repeatedly. She started saying something in Berom language...she just kept saying it. Kept saying it...until she came violently screaming and crying....Her t0t0 was so sore dat day but she managed to wobble away back to her house before her husband returned. Next day I repeated her phrase to one of my Berom friends. He wanted to know where I heard it from I lied to him that I overhead my neighbor saying it while she was having sex. Well he told me the phrase meant "...ur d1ck is so fat u make me feel like a virgin..."

I love tearing t0t0...If I tear Onyi Alex t0t0 eh she go fear

Carry this your lie shift one side.nah your type dey get toothpick dey claim carrot grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by YungMillionaire: 8:03am On Dec 06, 2019
Hisduchess:

Carry this your lie shift one side.nah your type dey get toothpick dey claim carrot grin grin

Okay. I am lying. Are you happy now? I no get ur time.
Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2019
Well most sex addicts are sexual predators, they can commit all forms of sexual violence like rape and other forms.

I pity her daughter because most Male sex addicts have that tendency of sleeping with any female as long as she has developed breast and that is where sleeping with under ages girls comes from.

It get so bad when her supposed sex addict starts sleeping with all her fake friends, even start sleeping with her daughter, if eventually she has one.

The guy will eventually sleep with all the fake females in her life.

Let us not even talk of the higher possiblity of HIV and aids she could contact from the guy, at the end of the day, according to brother Shagi, "E go shock her"

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by Dreiwizzy: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2019
HolyCaligula:
Well most sex addicts are sexual predators, they can commit all forms of sexual violence like rape and other forms.

I pity her daughter because most Male sex addicts have that tendency of sleeping with any female as long as she has developed breast and that is where sleeping with under ages girls comes from.

It get so bad when her supposed sex addict starts sleeping with all her fake friends, even start sleeping with her daughter, if eventually she has one.

The guy will eventually sleep with all the fake females in her life.

Let us not even talk of the higher possiblity of HIV and aids she could contact from the guy, at the end of the day, according to brother Shagi, "E go shock her"

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Speak for yourself. I've high libido still I maintain sanity and self-control

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress, Onyi Alex Is Looking For A Man Who Is A Sex Addict To Marry by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 06, 2019
She should thank her creator that i am commited to someone, if she should spend a week with me she would look like someone who got struck by the seven lighnings of the earth or lets say locomotive train jam her, i pity as her ass and boobs go sag due to over tumbling, i fuk after every 30mins if im with a woman, unless she tells be to stop because she is aching all over, the wicked thing is i wrap the end of my d!ck and balls in a wristband to prevent me from cuming, i fuk till she is dry, i take lots of glucose d eat pawpaw and banana to keep my strenght, i am a sex addict but i respect my love(my woman) i then only did that to loud ladies who think child birth and sex is same thing.this lady is damn lucky i sware.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Surprises His Wife With A House In Lagos(photo / Weird: Meet The Man Who Has Been Walking Backwards For Over 25 Years And His Rea / MERCY CITY!!! See The Most Beautiful Church In Nigeria, Pastored By Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.