Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State (27466 Views)

FBO Training Center To Equip 120 Nigerians With Digital Skills For Free / Nestle's Technical Training Center (NTTC) Aptitude Test / I Want To Stop Teaching And Start Vocational Training Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Buhari2019: 3:25pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.
Why are Ngwa Seventh Day Adventists so nepotistic and mean?

So Ikpeazu can't locate this anywhere outside Ngwaland?
Anyways...his time is ticking out.
Alex Otti will remedy the wrongs of this buffon.
Get well soon
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by adekunle6224(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2018
it looks as if they rent all those plastic chairs
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Blitz888(m): 3:31pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.
I don't even give a damn about this whack training centre that looks like a place where stolen cars are resprayed.
But why are Ngwa Seventh Day Adventists so nepotistic and mean?

It's located in his umuobiakwa hometown.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by BanjiA: 3:33pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.
I don't even give a damn about this whack training centre that looks like a place where stolen cars are
resprayed.

Hmmn, na wa o
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Irukjames007(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2018
Even if you give an average Igbo man presidency seat, they will still call it scam.. ....They have been indoctrinated with non achievable biafra of a thing. ..kudos to PMB for not being sentimental

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:34pm On May 19, 2018
NwaforIgbo:
This is the newly built N-Power Build Training Center in Abia State. Though still under construction
Op stop deceiving folks here,The mall to be known as Abia ICT Centre of Studies and GSM Mall, Aba, with 1, 056 shops when completed by Logistics De-Luke Ltd, the developer, Chief Raymond Aliga is the Chief Executive Officer of Logistic De-Luke Ltd
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 19, 2018
Nonsense! Same old nonsense structures looking like primary school... Unserious government. angry
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by lawrence35(m): 3:41pm On May 19, 2018
In additional to your business, if you will like to own an ecommerce business, that is, a dropship store that can bring you real money..

See-

[url]Madeinnigeria.store[/url]
And
[url]shoes.cpahub.pro[/url]

Contact me on Whatsapp 080 61 5671 30

For more information on dropshiping, see [url]cpahub.pro/faq/[/url]

To start your online store now, go to [url]cpahub.pro/get-started/[/url]
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by aribisala0(m): 3:42pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.
that looks like a place where stolen cars are resprayed.

Is that your line?
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by justtruth88miSt(f): 3:51pm On May 19, 2018
Buhari is from God...!!! all what he built have come to stay...buhari till2023.!!!..Osibanjo 2027 no shakinnnnnnnngggggg tongue carry Gooooooooooo...
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by LadyExcellency: 3:55pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.
I don't even give a damn about this whack training centre that looks like a place where stolen cars are resprayed.

Just when I think your insanity got a cure.

I heard Ngwa is nine LGAs out of seventeen LGAs in Abia State. Is there any State or Federal institution in Obingwa - No
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Xander85: 3:56pm On May 19, 2018
NotComplaining:
TBH buildings look cheap and boring.

A building with such ambitions should be naturally inspiring and impactful. It will be the focus of all ideas born within its walls good and bad. Cant even call it mediocre or a measly attempt.

If rapacious government want to squander project money they should do it without making a grand fool out of their people and further damaging their global image.

The building should be demolished and reconstructed or it should be repurposed as a dump site.

It looks like uno okuko (chicken coop)! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by frowland(m): 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
NwaforIgbo:
This is the newly built N-Power Build Training Center in Abia State. Though still under construction

Please what's the name of this grass used here? Is that the one locally called portharcout grass?
Need this for some part of my compound.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by LadyExcellency: 3:58pm On May 19, 2018
Blitz888:

It's located in his umuobiakwa hometown.

It is called Eastern Ngwa since 1889
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Ferdinandu(m): 4:02pm On May 19, 2018
That place better be a cattle ranch. At least it will have a purpose of gradually extricating us from beefs of Killer Herdsmen.
I don't know the motivation an already frustrated youth is going to get from this kind of environment
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by ChilledPill: 4:15pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Guy why are so weird and angry everytime, you must be living a lonely and bitter life, you don't have a girlfriend because no girl wants a man with dead joystick, why are you bitter that Ikpeazu located the programme in Obingwa and why are you pointing on Ndi Ngwa SDA? are they the problem of the unfortunate life you are living? kindly focus and mend your life before its becomes too late for you.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by soloehis(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

you are displaying your ethnic sentiments. .the man in question is the best governor abia state has produced
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by ideology(m): 4:21pm On May 19, 2018
contigiency:
But PDP said its a scam that there was nothing on ground to show for all the news about the project.
look at the building you are celebrating are you not ashamed !
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by shitholenation: 4:25pm On May 19, 2018
Ikpeazu that is controlled by T A Orji and his son Chinedu,ikpeazu is a puppy that does not have say of his own,he is just more of a dullard.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Fatherofdragons: 4:28pm On May 19, 2018
Ijaya123:
Children of hatred will be in pain right now.

Shut up afonja

we don't celebrate nonsense

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:41pm On May 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nonsense.

Buffon ko Toldo ni. Buffon's name done suffer for Nairalanders' hands.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2018
Where is that Senator Abaribe that called Npower scam. This is happening in his state, because the mumu senator has lost touch with his people, he doesn't know what is happening in his state. Yeye man.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by magzey: 4:49pm On May 19, 2018
NotComplaining:
TBH buildings look cheap and boring.

A building with such ambitions should be naturally inspiring and impactful. It will be the focus of all ideas born within its walls good and bad. Cant even call it mediocre or a measly attempt.

If rapacious government want to squander project money they should do it without making a grand fool out of their people and further damaging their global image.

The building should be demolished and reconstructed or it should be repurposed as a dump site.
Mind you this is APC era not PDP Where money is taken for granted because they don't know its value.Spending without result.
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by miriamchi(f): 4:59pm On May 19, 2018
Ihebu4chelsea:
Alex otti is also an Adventist. deal with that
what has being an adventist got to do with all these?

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by RealityShot: 5:02pm On May 19, 2018
Avedonn:
What do they intend doing with these youths after the two years have elapsed?
Great question Sir!

If I were the next president, I will end that stupid scheme instantly!

What we need are projects that these youths will be needed to join companies to execute!

When there are enough projects, naturally, companies must employ more hands.

As for Npower Agriculture that one matter pass my mouth Jarre!

Stupid Npower scheme with no future plans

#anyBodyButBuhari
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by erico2k2(m): 5:09pm On May 19, 2018
NwaforIgbo:
we have a long way to go !
Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by erico2k2(m): 5:11pm On May 19, 2018
RealityShot:
Great question Sir!

If I were the next president, I will end that stupid scheme instantly!

What we need are projects that these youths will be needed to join companies to execute!

When there are enough projects, naturally, companies must employ more hands.

As for Npower Agriculture that one matter pass my mouth Jarre!

Stupid Npower scheme with no future plans

#anyBodyButBuhari
Thank God I have someone who share same view with me, This crap Npower and NYSC should be scrapped. The money should be used to pay companies who are willing to train young people, ie coca cola, Guinness, Shell, Life flour Mill etc. These are what developed nations do as internship for people who don't want to go Uni.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by RealityShot: 5:12pm On May 19, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:
Where is that Senator Abaribe that called Npower scam. This is happening in his state, because the mumu senator has lost touch with his people, he doesn't know what is happening in his state. Yeye man.
my friend, Npower is a scam scheme!

Where is the government getting the funds for it?

Why create Ad-hoc "employment" when you can use same citizens and funds to build a new national source of income for life?

Do you know how it is affecting the minds of those getting that BRIBE? contract work is never OK.

Finally, when they say 500 thousand people are employed, can you be certain that 100 thousand positions are not ghosts?

If you do the math for only 100k ghosts, that's 72 billion naira !
Made available to who?

IMAGINE IF 200K SPOTS ARE HIJACKED

Scam to the citizens in so many ways!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Newly Built N-power Build Training Center In Abia State by RealityShot: 5:26pm On May 19, 2018
erico2k2:

Thank God I have someone who share same view with me, This crap Npower and NYSC should be scrapped. The money should be used to pay companies who are willing to train young people, ie coca cola, Guinness, Shell, Life flour Mill etc. These are what developed nations do as internship for people who don't want to go Uni.
yes o...

Our "government" always chooses to neglect that part of the foreign cultures they so vividly claim to be following.

NYSC... Chai... My brother that matter na military choppings O!

NYSC budget: N1500 per meal in camp. (they serve Corp members water and few leaves ; costing like N100)
Who keeps the remaining cash?

NYSC should be scrapped.

National Internship Commission should be Instituted
with a comprehensive database and enough outlets
and a website so anyone out of job in a particular age range
can register and be sent to such big and medium scale companies... They will learn more that way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? / Recruitment: EFCC Bars Married Applicants, NECA Kicks / Senate Wants Age Limits Scrapped For Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.