Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Culture Tour 2: 03media Boss, Ozone Clears Air On Why He Picked Reekado Banks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Culture Tour 2: 03media Boss, Ozone Clears Air On Why He Picked Reekado Banks (284 Views)

I’m Legally Single — Ka3na Clears Air On Martial Status (Pix) / Man Shows Off N100k He Picked During Obi Cuban's Mum's Burial (Photo, Video) / Duncan Mighty Searches For Owner Of Wallet He Picked Filled With Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Culture Tour 2: 03media Boss, Ozone Clears Air On Why He Picked Reekado Banks by MichaelMega: 1:49pm On May 19, 2018
Culture Tour 2: 03media Boss, Ozone Clears Air On Why He Picked Reekado Banks Over Mayokun

The CEO of 03media, Alex Ozone has explained the reason he had to abandon his initial decision to travel with DMW’s Mayokun as against Reekado Banks of Marvins Record.

Speaking on his perceived u-turn, Ozone, as he is popularly called, explained that his decision wasn’t personal but based on popular demand.

He further said, ‘’I actually picked two names for the tour, that is Mayokun and Reekado Banks and asked them to choose the one among the two they would like me to package for the tour and they chose Reekado Banks.

https://dailybellsngonline./2018/05/19/culture-tour-2-03media-boss-ozone-clears-air-on-why-he-picked-reekado-banks-over-mayokun/

(1) (Reply)

Moses Simeon Set To Miss World Cup / Nigerian Celebrity Simi Celebrates Mum On Her Birthday / Reekado Banks Warns Sars To Stop Harrasing Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.