Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

United Africa Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / United Africa Religion (778 Views)

Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / Brilliant Quotes on Religion By Thomas Paine And Robert Ingersoll. / A Heart-rending Narrative On How Religion Destroyed 'an Ideal Family' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2018
This is a clarion call to all Africans.

As Africans, we are all one and this should be the only idea we need.

As you start this journey leave all your TRIBALISM, RELIGION and BELIEVES out of this thread.

RULE: Do unto others as you will have them do to you.

We are here to share and encourage one another. The content herein is about Africa and how we can further unite this family.

You are free to share content salient to the aforementioned.

We sincerely look forward to sharing with you all.

Signed
Your Humble Moderator
chosenwan1
Re: United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2018
WHERE DID AFRICANS COME FROM?

I wish I never had to write on this topic. This is because apart from my writing style, the information passed could be erroneous all the same. I am saying this because what we know about African history today was mostly documented by aliens. Thus, any information could have been manipulated at the detriment of Africans, this does not imply that we do not have archives of our own but you have to understand, those are very rare. Considering some of the original manuscripts had to be translated into English and so forth, which leaves enough room for errors and alterations. For this article, I look forward to the critic but I believe someone has to do this.
So, where did we come from I ask again? I believe nowhere, we have always been and will always be like our creator. Africa is home to life itself, man’s origin has been traced to the African in Africa.The evidence has been uncovered dating back 6 million years, and scientist claim we have physical and genetic similarities with apes and so we evolved over the years to the current day Homo sapiens. How the African morphed into the various races on the planet we see today is yet to be explained by the scientists who believe the evolution theory. Since that narrative depicts much of the evolution occurred in Africa. Which does not settle well with me by the way, could they be inferring Africans are the residue of primate evolution. What if science was wrong? We know carbon dating, which is used to date their findings isn’t error-free. We now live in the information age where only science can provide answers, so, therefore you cannot question the scientific data. We are also all aware that science in itself does not have all the answers, a few of the problems include; HIV/AIDS, Cancer and the existence of God. Now, this is not to discredit science because you would not be reading this if it wasn’t for her. I just believe we cannot discard the intelligence of our ancestors just because we now have computers, we must leverage on their wisdom. Why am I saying this? I know people who would run to google for answers than to simply read from an African manuscript. We should all be encouraged to study African books and manuscript, so as to gain true knowledge of our origins.

Most African religions believe we were made by a supreme being or intelligence, this is also in line with popular religions. I believe we are beautifully and perfectly made than to chuck it up to a big mistake that came from nowhere. These same scientists would turn around and quote Newton’s third law. Thus, the question I ask all scientist is, what caused the big bang? Thus, we all agree the African is the original man. Then, why isn’t the African man honoured as the root source of the various races? This shows a probable disbelieve in their own findings. I would not want to talk about the mistreatment of the African around the world, we all read the news, right? Although, how come is it that have we underperformed as the first man, we had the ultimate advantage to develop as the alpha race. Perhaps all our achievements have been hidden from us, but that would be highly unlikely. This is not to say black people have nothing to show, for their existence because we do. However, the sole purpose of reproducing is to pass down information to ensure there is continuous development. I believe our ancestors failed woefully in that department.

Are we from outer space?
Another narrative talks about black people being aliens on earth from another planet, so these black people had to enlighten the world as the Caucasoid was still primitive at the time. After all that, the Caucasoid became jealousy, then they conspired against this super race to dethrone them and then subject them to servitude. We do not know how true this is as there is no evidence to support this claim. We cannot deny the fact that we are physically and mentally superior by design and our only problem has been a concerted effort to use that energy for the unified development of the black race.

Understanding our Origin is very difficult, as scientist keep discovering new fossils that date back further in time, this is worrisome as we cannot know everything as the evolution tree keeps changing. I do not know if we developed from apes, I prefer to believe in creation based on design. We cannot say why, how, and when we came to be. Which is why we are committed to providing the latest information of our origin with a focus on our achievement wherever it may be. If you are interested in knowing more about this then I suggest you stay tuned.
Re: United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2018
Please share...
Re: United Africa Religion by delishpot: 7:19pm On May 19, 2018
Following

1 Like

Re: United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
I was reading a great book and found this;

"If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them."

This is a popular story that highlights the possibilities attainable through mass action.

Some of you need to study ants, they have a remarkable synergy which makes them formidable.

Contrast this with Africans, this is a race with a diverse culture spread out all over the world. Yet, Africans have achieved so little despite

possessing about 30% of the world's mineral reserves. She cannot properly feed, secure or empower its growing populations. She still depends

on AID from countries or powers that have no respect for her whatsoever. What could be reason?Simple. Africa isn't united, we are yet to

establish proper channels for trade within the continent. We are still xenophobic towards our own brothers/sisters. We prefer to argue over

irrelevant things like who has the best Jollof rice, why not brag about who has the most developed cities, health care, companies, monuments

or even leaders. From the quote above, so what if we don't speak the same language (eg Hausa,Yoruba,Twi, Swahili). What happens then?

It can also be interpreted as simply understanding each other regardless of cultural differences. Most African countries are more focused

on establishing relationships with foreigners that their own. Little do they know that the foreigners they seek have no regard for them. Why

would they when we have no respect for ourselves. This why we created this thread so as to open a communication channel where we can

discuss as one family.
Re: United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Fate has brought you to the right place! Decisions are so powerful that they can change one’s destiny, which is why we created this space. Thus, to help our people make the right decisions. We are living in uncertain times and as humans, we can either choose to live in harmony or chaos. Technology is moving us at supersonic speeds into uncharted territory where we have to make decisions that may make or mar us. One thing we as a people have failed to do is unite in order to take control of our destiny towards total freedom. We can argue for as long as we like but it is better to strategize how we can salvage the situation. Without further ado, we would proceed with the topic of discussion today which is on African Spirituality.

We believe this is a major area in which we can begin to work on in order to achieve the said goal. This is a phenomenon which you would agree cannot be addressed in one piece, as our achievement throughout the ages speaks volumes. These milestones were achieved at a time when our ancestors had thorough knowledge of self which connected them to the creator. With that form of energy, anything is possible. Thus, our aim is to further unite our people restoring the glory days.

How is it that gods have been reduced to mere mortals? I believe that a disconnect from the source caused this, the source is our creator. Furthermore, we abandoned our culture to worship other gods. In order for us to restore our image and take our place as gods and rulers of this dimension, we have to connect on a higher realm. Presently, our spirituality is appalling and this has affected us in so many ways, as evidenced in our environment, governance, and relationship with one another. The manner in which we practice our religion determines the level of our spirituality. Now, not all religious doctrines can develop our spirituality, in fact, some can even destroy it. Therefore, an ideal religion should be one that teaches altruism in order to attain peace of the mind, body, and soul. So where are we today, what exactly are we doing and how are we keeping our spirits up through these times.

“Know from whence you came. If you know whence you came, there are absolutely no limitation to where you can go” ~ James Baldwin

Black people have always developed a deep personal definition of God and their spiritual identity. Which is why we embraced foreign religion even at the expense of our own traditional culture and religion. This openness to connect with our source, which is why all over the world the negro associates with various religions such as Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism and also his/her native religion. We believe that of the estimated 2.2 billion Christians and 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, African Christians and Muslims constitute a huge portion of both religions.

So much can be discussed on our religiosity. However, religion alone does not guarantee spirituality. Thus your religion is only a medium as most religions all agree they have never seen God. So we cannot claim religious superiority over any religion. We can only learn from various religions on methods to improve our spirituality at best or simply apply our religious teachings effectively. Online you will find more information about spirituality. However, we would use this medium to discuss in more detail.

It comes as no surprise that we are more spiritual as the evidence is clear in our rich culture which includes food, language, deities, festivals etc. As you will find in areas black people have lived in, all over the world, which covers a whole lot of land mass as seen in Australia, Africa, America etc Our spirituality connects us to mother nature where we succour for our needs. We would be discussing how to develop more as spiritual beings on our next article so please subscribe as we hope to go in depth on this topic. We would love to hear your thoughts on this, please comment and share this with your loved ones as you wouldn’t want them to miss out on this.
Re: United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
Re: United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
Peace be with you brothers and sisters!

So I have been unable to post anything due to personal reasons and yes the WORLD CUP!!! With 5 African teams in the competition or can I say 7 if you consider Saudi Arabia and France. Who have resorted to employing mercenaries, as you know we blacks are the true gods on this earth and just because we do not understand who we truly are, other people would leverage on our strengths to achieve their goal.
As humans are programmed to live more vicariously, we are engrossed in the white mans sport which really has no benefits whatsoever to our people. For a moment in sport if one team defeats the other, there is this feel-good vibe that fools you into believing you are better than your opponent in all ramifications. We need to be competing in more productive and relevant areas such as technology, engineering, manufacturing, research, health care, governance. Investing and competing in the aforementioned is not only beneficial to us, it also gives us some respect as Africans. You can imagine the president of Nigeria travelling abroad for medical treatment, for a country that boasts to be the giant of Africa. Shame ! a country blessed with so many valuable natural resources and a vibrant population. I want to urge you even as you enjoy the world cup to also reflect on how you can contribute to rebuilding Africa, I believe we can only achieve this when we are united as one. Hope to read you comments and messages. One love smiley
Re: United Africa Religion by chosenwan1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2018
Peace be with you brothers and sisters!

I want to apologize for my absence, I have been down with procrastination. So far, I have been pondering on the African spirituality and how it evolved. It was due to our low-self esteem and inferiority complex that we quickly adopted other religions and abandoned our traditions. If I came to you today and said hey you christian or muslim, my religion is better than yours and so you should come and worship the way I do ....Would you accept my proposal

I doubt that would be possible!!!

Although back in the day, our ancestors made this decision whether willingly or forcefully, they probably didn't think of the consequence. They were just simpletons who were in awe of their colonizers and believed the white man's culture, lifestyle and religion was better.

So, I just want to be clear here. I am not an atheist, this is simply analysis from an unbiased point of view(Africans find this hard). Religion has helped to guide human beings to live with morals however that is fast diminishing today if you look at how the west has been pushing for all sorts of absurdity in the name of "freedom".

Back to the discussion, I always wonder why the black race adopted the white man's religion verbatim. This is because like I said earlier, we lack critical reasoning, the reasonable thing to do when presented with an idealogy is to critically analyse it by being objective and then use that new knowledge and interpret it your own way. So for example, you have a text like the bible, you first of all extrapolate how that text is similar to our various African religions and then state where the text offers a new concept/idea. This is necessary for the next generation to have both views and new ideas to further carry out more research. As you can imagine, this process is tedious and being the lazy beings we are, we could not be bothered to do so.

What I find interesting is that Africans are ready to defend the foreign religions with their lives. Some would kill others just because they are of a different religion. Nothing has changed so far in Africa, which why I believe we need to be more tolerant not from an ignorant point of view whereby you say hey I do not understand your religion but in order to establish freedom let us just worship as we deem fit and profess that we are tolerant of each other.

I believe we should be able to learn from one another and then we will not just be tolerant because we should but because we understand. So in essence every school should teach islam , christianity and the traditional culture regardless of your upbringing. I mean when you were tutored in school, your teacher did not just introduce one book for each subject, did they? So how do we accept this process with religion which is more complex? Let us ponder on this for now and we would discuss this further in the subsequent post.
Many thanks for reading, I would be delighted to hear from you all.

Peace!

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be A Christianity? Can A Sinner Still Be A Christian? / Thread For 2018 Christ The King (corpus Christi) Procession / Rev Father Mbaka Special Prophecy To Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.